March 28, 2024, 07:01:18 pm

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23521 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2018, 07:26:03 am »
If you don't stop fighting and saying useless words I'm going to get back to Half-Life.
Here is my point of view:
-first thing, if I had a server I'll accept the deal with no_mercy, its just a game after all.Letting him play without hacks wouldn't damage the server at all.
-Second thing, I dont see any danger accepting the script as it would block aimbot.These days, many noobs and players were using aimbot(including marineforce,kurnas,tiburoncin...) they were ruining the game and where are you staff  >:(
-Third thing, since releasing aimbot, everyone knew it and some of players needed it as they're noob ingame and they want to show everone else that theyre pros. this is the reason of the big number of aimbot users
-fourth thing, in most servers sometime there wouldn't any staff member online, hackers just get in and ruin our game so keep in mind that banning hackers and users of aimbot isnt easy.
-fifth thing, unbanning two players and getting rid of users of aimbot is a successeful deal.as they wont play with hacks.Also, its an advantage to have no aimbotters in the server.
now I'm getting back to topic: We must disable headshots because it would make the game boring as there are many pros that kill on the head instantly thats why halflife is more famous than VCMP  and it is now 20th years old.
because developpers of a company produced it. they knew how to make it famous and fun in playing. not like VCMP, its just produced by some people who have a large spare time.
sORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 12 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2018, 07:51:10 am »
It's sad that Gangstaras's viewpoint isn't supported more widely.
This, and everything else in your reply. Completely agree.

The only real solution is getting the devs to wake up and push a fix.
This would only be a temporary fix considering how many resources and time goes into updating said aimlock frequently.
Unless the devs maintain activity and not go AWOL after one update again this won't solve anything.
Tbh, the entire thing isn't that hard to block, all you gotta do is detect said software from injecting into the game and autoban/block them.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2018, 12:05:31 pm »
If you don't stop fighting and saying useless words I'm going to get back to Half-Life.
-first thing, if I had a server I'll accept the deal with no_mercy, its just a game after all.Letting him play without hacks wouldn't damage the server at all.
-Second thing, I dont see any danger accepting the script as it would block aimbot.These days, many noobs and players were using aimbot(including marineforce,kurnas,tiburoncin...) they were ruining the game and where are you staff  >:(
-Third thing, since releasing aimbot, everyone knew it and some of players needed it as they're noob ingame and they want to show everone else that theyre pros. this is the reason of the big number of aimbot users
-fourth thing, in most servers sometime there wouldn't any staff member online, hackers just get in and ruin our game so keep in mind that banning hackers and users of aimbot isnt easy.
-fifth thing, unbanning two players and getting rid of users of aimbot is a successeful deal.as they wont play with hacks.Also, its an advantage to have no aimbotters in the server.
now I'm getting back to topic: We must disable headshots because it would make the game boring as there are many pros that kill on the head instantly thats why halflife is more famous than VCMP  and it is now 20th years old.
because developpers of a company produced it. they knew how to make it famous and fun in playing. not like VCMP, its just produced by some people who have a large spare time.

K, thx for info. Appreciated. ???
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2018, 02:31:16 pm »
Who is thorax and why the hell you are insisting to ruin our only entertaining game, fuck you, fuck thorax and fuck mimo, dont piss me off more or i will let israel hackers to shut down whole lebanon you fucking asshole, fuck you once again
sweetheart with wise words :')

e-Thug

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2018, 03:57:05 pm »
Who is thorax and why the hell you are insisting to ruin our only entertaining game, fuck you, fuck thorax and fuck mimo, dont piss me off more or i will let israel hackers to shut down whole lebanon you fucking asshole, fuck you once again
sweetheart with wise words :')

e-Thug

Funny Funny x 3 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2018, 04:02:30 pm »
No... My pero headshots...
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Mk.74zZ

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2018, 07:37:28 pm »
It's so sad to see how things evolved in this game and community. To think that we are even letting morphine have a word about this issue and watch him , the creator of all hate and despair, a well known hacker in the golden times, supporting another toxic trash, that was send to our planet only to cause chaos and to ruin all that was achieved in this game by us (COMMUNITY).

Are you really negotiating with "terrorists"?

@Charley is right! disable it is the way!!!

Start the flame on me now..it's tax free!
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2018, 07:47:47 pm »
It's so sad to see how things evolved in this game and community. To think that we are even letting morphine have a word about this issue and watch him , the creator of all hate and despair, a well known hacker in the golden times, supporting another toxic trash, that was send to our planet only to cause chaos and to ruin all that was achieved in this game by us (COMMUNITY).

Are you really negotiating with "terrorists"?

@Charley is right! disable it is the way!!!

Start the flame on me now..it's tax free!

a hacker turned manager of all the most important servers in VC-MP at some point (VL, XE, EA and now LW) and most influential and interesting man in VC-MP after ULK.HeAD himself :)

it’s crazy how the tables have turned, eh?

thank you regardless :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 07:50:01 pm by VoLK »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

Mk.74zZ

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2018, 07:52:04 pm »

a hacker turned manager of all the most important servers in VC-MP at some point (VL, XE, EA and now LW) and most influential and interesting man in VC-MP after ULK.HeAD himself :)

Thats what is the most shocking Circle!
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2018, 07:57:33 pm »

Thats what is the most shocking Circle!

yes, close to unbelievable :)
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2018, 08:20:07 am »
I aGrEe WiTh yOu tHeY aRe fIgHtInG lIkE pErOs aNd I hAtE tHeM he will KilL them Ok dOnT lEaVe vCmP pLeAsE wE nEeD yOU
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2018, 02:02:14 pm »

Happy to see so many thoughtful and intelligent contributions to this discussion!

I have given my two cents already, but can now say I'm agnostic as to the best solution to this problem. There are some really interesting solutions being proposed in the VU private boards, and I heard that EC are working on some cool stuff too. Hopefully someone will be able to solve this thing without anyone having to surrender themselves to the blackmail bullshit that No_Mercy is trying to pull.

To those calling for No_Mercy to be banned from the VU forum, simple answer: No. We have two options when trying to solve problems and change people's behaviour: conversation, or violence. Conversation is always the best tool we have for solving problems, and silencing people stops conversation in its tracks. After that, we're left with violence as our only option. Violence in this context takes the form of bans on one side, and more hacks, ddossing, and general attacks on the mod on the other. I think we can all agree that we want to limit that shit.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2018, 02:26:31 pm »

Happy to see so many thoughtful and intelligent contributions to this discussion!

I have given my two cents already, but can now say I'm agnostic as to the best solution to this problem. There are some really interesting solutions being proposed in the VU private boards, and I heard that EC are working on some cool stuff too. Hopefully someone will be able to solve this thing without anyone having to surrender themselves to the blackmail bullshit that No_Mercy is trying to pull.

To those calling for No_Mercy to be banned from the VU forum, simple answer: No. We have two options when trying to solve problems and change people's behaviour: conversation, or violence. Conversation is always the best tool we have for solving problems, and silencing people stops conversation in its tracks. After that, we're left with violence as our only option. Violence in this context takes the form of bans on one side, and more hacks, ddossing, and general attacks on the mod on the other. I think we can all agree that we want to limit that shit.

you can talk the talk all you want but don't forget that conversations need to be accompanied by actions eventually

so far, none of you, apart from myself, have come up with anything worth taking action on

meanwhile, LW is going to be safe of this particular category of cheats in due time

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2018, 02:55:05 pm »
you can talk the talk all you want but don't forget that conversations need to be accompanied by actions eventually

so far, none of you, apart from myself, have come up with anything worth taking action on

I think you missed my point. If No_Mercy had been banned from the forum, no deal would have even been discussed. You and No_Mercy came to a joint decision through conversation, no violence necessary. But please, do continue to suck your own dick. I'm sure the more you brag about your achievements and how great you are, the more people will think that you're the 'most interesting man in VC:MP'  :).
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2018, 03:01:50 pm »

I think you missed my point. If No_Mercy had been banned from the forum, no deal would have even been discussed. You and No_Mercy came to a joint decision through conversation, no violence necessary. But please, do continue to suck your own dick. I'm sure the more you brag about your achievements and how great you are, the more people will think that you're the 'most interesting man in VC:MP'  :).

heh, thank you for the input

will continue exactly as per your recommendations