April 26, 2024, 04:45:48 am

Author Topic: Toxicity Over VCMP  (Read 3701 times)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Re: Toxicity Over VCMP
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2016, 11:07:24 pm »
Tricking young boys into sharing pictures of themselves on the internet, taking the pictures and uploading them yourself so that their owners don't have the power to remove them, and then sharing them in order to make fun of them, is perverse.

** Tricking young boys into sharing pictures of themselves on the internet holding signs that translate to "I want penis"
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:10:51 pm by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 01:12:04 am »
Tricking young boys into sharing pictures of themselves on the internet, taking the pictures and uploading them yourself so that their owners don't have the power to remove them, and then sharing them in order to make fun of them, is perverse.

** Tricking young boys into sharing pictures of themselves on the internet holding signs that translate to "I want penis"
CHLEN in Russian literally means "member", but also a common synonym of a penis.

People are Pathetic
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 08:44:26 am »
Providing similar links, it works to the disadvantage of the people whose photos are there. It is better to remove such links and do not pass them on.

Yes indeed, noted and removed.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2016, 11:13:13 am »
I don't think there has ever been this level of cyber-bulling, so there really is no previous example.

Oh my big white ass there hasn't. WK are far from pioneering the concept of publicizing pictures of VC:MP players on the internet. I don't even want to get into it to be honest because it's a waste of time.

You mention that 'this level' of cyber bullying sick, but let me tell you this - categorizing cyber-bullying into levels ranging from soft to sick is in itself very fucking sickening.

CHLEN in Russian literally means "member", but also a common synonym of a penis.

People are Pathetic

The double standards I observe in this thread are pathetic.

All in all though, I barely have any interest in this thread. Had a couple of free minutes and nothing better to do. You guys have a good day. :)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:16:55 am by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2016, 01:34:22 pm »
I'm tired of this stupid thread. Charley removed links. The WK shit is sickening. And this is not going to become the On thread,plus everyone is aware what is happening. Locked.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!