login
March 29, 2024, 10:14:27 am

Author Topic: Application - auzk  (Read 10213 times)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
Re: Application - auzk
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2018, 02:00:00 pm »
He is hunting and want to share vu private boards.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaTrIx

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2018, 02:08:01 pm »
Here I'm neutral too. Reason is front of us, I tried to talk to you in-game to know more about you and I had some of doubt. It seems more like a trap seriously.
I've not seen your old nick as well, and you play game very quietly that's my fucking out of mind. Getting accepted in a clan doesn't mean you can use the tag only. Neutral.

Playing the game very quietly is out of your mind? I think you dont remember  that we have [VU]aXXo and [VU]Tony here. Oh i almost forgot, we have [VU_T]Joo also,
Personally i've talked to auzk, i dont think that he is hiding a nuclear bomb that gonnna bomb your ass if he gets accepted as a Trainee bro, seriously...
About the player ZeD*, from my experience im telling you that they are not the same person, each and everyone has his own fighting style and i played with both and they are not the same.
Also if you are really upset about the fact that auzk played once or twice with his brother's nick , i have problem with the one who wrote assi's last app gorcee, you know what i mean, won't talk too much to not make many problems.

For my clan members, i've been in this clan for like 2 years, even though i had inactive periods but i've been here long enough and lived with many members that were the heart of this clan and like veteran, charley , ferrari and axxo, i know how things works up here and i know the authority better than anyone else, i know and you all know that having a trainee wont be such a problem, we know that trainee rank is made to earn the trust of the clan and to work on the skills and attiude, for auzk he has a skill, he can Be better, i can work on that, his attiude ingame is very calm and very good , he doesnt get rageous like other trainees do , i dont see any problem giving him a chance, i played with him enough to trust him that much, i think its the first time i get envolved in an application like that , but i know what im doing and im requesting here to give him a chance.

Auzk im voting trainee brother, Goodluck.

Are you the one who we kicked cuz of hacks?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 02:09:34 pm by MaTrIx »
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits: EthicaNN.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2018, 02:10:58 pm »
@auzk

1. Have you ever been banned before on any server?

2. Have you ever played VC:MP outside the two PCs available yo you? Meaning at like a cafe for example.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 02:14:53 pm by GangstaRas »

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2018, 02:11:49 pm »
Here I'm neutral too. Reason is front of us, I tried to talk to you in-game to know more about you and I had some of doubt. It seems more like a trap seriously.
I've not seen your old nick as well, and you play game very quietly that's my fucking out of mind. Getting accepted in a clan doesn't mean you can use the tag only. Neutral.

Playing the game very quietly is out of your mind? I think you dont remember  that we have [VU]aXXo and [VU]Tony here. Oh i almost forgot, we have [VU_T]Joo also,
Personally i've talked to auzk, i dont think that he is hiding a nuclear bomb that gonnna bomb your ass if he gets accepted as a Trainee bro, seriously...
About the player ZeD*, from my experience im telling you that they are not the same person, each and everyone has his own fighting style and i played with both and they are not the same.
Also if you are really upset about the fact that auzk played once or twice with his brother's nick , i have problem with the one who wrote assi's last app gorcee, you know what i mean, won't talk too much to not make many problems.

For my clan members, i've been in this clan for like 2 years, even though i had inactive periods but i've been here long enough and lived with many members that were the heart of this clan and like veteran, charley , ferrari and axxo, i know how things works up here and i know the authority better than anyone else, i know and you all know that having a trainee wont be such a problem, we know that trainee rank is made to earn the trust of the clan and to work on the skills and attiude, for auzk he has a skill, he can Be better, i can work on that, his attiude ingame is very calm and very good , he doesnt get rageous like other trainees do , i dont see any problem giving him a chance, i played with him enough to trust him that much, i think its the first time i get envolved in an application like that , but i know what im doing and im requesting here to give him a chance.

Auzk im voting trainee brother, Goodluck.

Are you the one who we kicked cuz of hacks?
Thanx Matrix!!! You are the first guy who stood up for me.Really man THanx a lot!!!

I'm Rookie :D

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2018, 02:15:52 pm »
1. Have you ever been banned before on any server?

2. Have you ever played VC:MP outside the two PCs available yo you? Meaning at like a cafe for example.
First,ye i was banned in LW for playing a prank on p4t.I didn't knw that he would ban me for it.I just drowned him with me and then i reconnected.We were good friends.But he took it so srlsy and banned me for it(At least 2 days i think).BtW i was never banned for any use of hack,cheats,insulting etc
   AND for ur second question.NOpe i never played at any other place :D

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2018, 02:44:51 pm »
The matter is I tried to talk with auzk but no response was given even though I wanted to talk because I thought there should not be the real case happen again. Cocakola is the one wrote his application externally and currently he's a part of MK. Hey auzk if you think I changed my vote by seeing my seniors then yes its true. I was curious too to know about you. But man, when someone calls you listen to him and answer. I last time wanted to chat with you, you had VU tag. I wanted to know every right same things you answered now.
I am happy to see you answered every question honestly. I've seen ZeD* playing even though he's a good bud too. I will get you more just hang out. My vote is positive, good luck.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2018, 02:47:32 pm »
Can't you guys keep it with 2 words only? too lazy to read too many lines.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2018, 02:48:48 pm »
The matter is I tried to talk with auzk but no response was given even though I wanted to talk because I thought there should not be the real case happen again. Cocakola is the one wrote his application externally and currently he's a part of MK. Hey auzk if you think I changed my vote by seeing my seniors then yes its true. I was curious too to know about you. But man, when someone calls you listen to him and answer. I last time wanted to chat with you, you had VU tag. I wanted to know every right same things you answered now.
I am happy to see you answered every question honestly. I've seen ZeD* playing even though he's a good bud too. I will get you more just hang out. My vote is positive, good luck.
Hey gorcee,i hardly ever seen u playing in LW thts why i never got to talk to you.Btw thanx!

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2018, 02:50:05 pm »
Can't you guys keep it with 2 words only? too lazy to read too many lines.
i would if they could understand in 2 words xD

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2018, 03:03:18 pm »
Alright, yesterday I saw this mountain of names that was linked to your account on EC (over 100), which promoted my question 2. I was wondering what all that was about till I discovered further that those names fell under a common UID (an old one at that, 2 years old) of which I'm strangely included (my name not in the list but my account has that UID linked to it). Most of the names under that UID are also from that time period, so we'll just take that as an outlier.

Anyway, upon closer inspection of your records excluding that outlier, I didn't find anything suspicious or contrary to what you're saying about yourself or your brother. Everything seems to match and is up to satisfactory. As such, I reinstate your position as Vice Underdog Trainee and remark this application as Accepted. I appreciate the cooperation needed to clear things up; welcome to the family (once more lol)
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Rest

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2018, 03:05:07 pm »
A good guy indeed, who is always silent in game and keep on rocking himself.

Congratulations!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2018, 03:16:30 pm »
Welcome back xd
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2018, 03:24:04 pm »
Congratulations.

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2018, 03:24:16 pm »
its feels gooood  to be back in family :D thanx a lot guys!!!

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2018, 03:38:19 pm »
Lol i didn't notice this.

anyway, Welcome back.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex