login
March 28, 2024, 05:46:17 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 15964 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2017, 12:10:07 pm »
Well, since this is mostly about MK I won't answer much, I think my past with and about MK was dealt with in my apps to VU. I apologised for it and I can't do anything about it, I regret leaking the boards, doing all that bad shit but what can I do about it now? I apologised, I don't want to live in the past about this, I know what I did was wrong and I don't want to do it again and I won't do it again, I can't say anything else because I need to prove my words with actions, I hope you guys from VU are willing to trust me enough to give me a chance.

About my behavior, I just had some bad periods in my life, It's not that easy for someone to lose his mother, I know it's not an excuse and it's my problem but I've learned and I'm learning how to behave, control myself in public.

Based on the maturity of this post I'm going to re-iterate my trainee vote, and would encourage others to vote trainee too.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2017, 05:51:38 pm »
Over a couple of months now I've communicated with Trex on and off. The first time wasn't particularly friendly on his side, pretty much called me a pig without warrant, but then similarly as Faf explained, the good side eventually shows, apologizing for his mistakes and for me genuinely helping situations which I thank him for to this day. Unlike Faf's story however I have not experienced any bipolar behaviour months coming along. Maybe because I'm approachable and non-hostile most of the time, so under those ideal conditions good behaviour springs from Trex. But I'm more interested in the state he chooses to be in when things aren't pretty, because that to me defines who you are better. There are concerns that you don't excel there which has me worried.

We can mentor you to a better state, we've done it before successfully and we can do it again, but it's all in whether you are willing to be worked with. Also there are concerns of leaks and family relations and all of that jazz. To that I will say we each write our own story by the decisions we make. It's a fact of life whether in VCMP or in the broader world. As you've noticed, shitty behaviour builds shitty reputation. So even if you were to leak something from VU if accepted, the damage isn't ours. VU will host the same events and more that our lovers and haters still come out to attend. I am in doubt that MK has felt what you did as well. So all you'd effectively be doing is digging deeper in the same hole you put yourself into, trying desperately to get out of. So it would be very unwise to create problems here or test what you can get away with.

With that said, I vote trainee.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:54:14 pm by GangstaRas »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2017, 03:21:54 pm »
Thanks Charley and GangstaRas for your kind words.

I assure you guys that I won't disappoint you whatever happens, I'll be always loyal to VU.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2017, 06:26:27 pm »
Good Luck bro. :)
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2017, 08:37:24 am »
This is really very simple:

If Trex fucks up, we kick him out of the clan.

He would be accepted as a trainee, meaning the extent of the stuff which he could leak would be very limited. If he were to leak clanwar plans, we have friends in every clan, they would tell us. The risk is really very low here, and denial would mean accepting a potentially significant opportunity cost.
Agree Agree x 10 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2017, 05:12:04 am »
Unlocked and cleaned up. There'll be no more tolerance for bullshit in this thread, take it to this thread instead.

Why are you guys so angry all the time?

Can't you have one conversation without calling someone a retard, or a brain donor, or some other nonsense?

Don't you realise how ridiculous you sound when you say something like 'fuck you for abusing me retard I don't abuse, you abuse'?

Grow up people.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 05:15:35 am by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2017, 12:54:13 pm »
We're still trying to come to a final decision on this application. In the meantime, there are a couple of concerns that have been raised in our private boards that I want to give you the opportunity to address in summary:
  • DeZ is untrustworthy, and because he has access to your PC this could result in private clan matters leaking.
  • You're not just friends with karan but also do whatever he says.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2017, 02:49:09 pm »
This is really very simple:

If Trex fucks up, we kick him out of the clan.

He would be accepted as a trainee, meaning the extent of the stuff which he could leak would be very limited. If he were to leak clanwar plans, we have friends in every clan, they would tell us. The risk is really very low here, and denial would mean accepting a potentially significant opportunity cost.

This.  i agree with what charley said,  we can try and give him a chance as trainee and if he ever fucks up we can kick him,  it wont be our loss,  he would have destroyed his reputation in vcmp for the second time and he would have no friends then,  it would be his loss,  i doubt that he is willing to destroy himself all over again.  the guy learnt his lesson and is willing to change and  improve.   which could be done in the trainee rank.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2017, 03:00:19 pm »
Well,

DeZ is my "brother", This word means alot to me. Especially when it comes to trust, I know him more than anyone IRL.

He won't harm his brother, he knows what to do well when it comes to me.

Also for safety, I have changed my password and I log out of my account everytime I leave the forum, but believe me guys DeZ isn't as bad as you think, he's good and I know it well. I assure you guys that DeZ won't be able to see private boards

Now, let's talk about karan.

karan is an old friend of mine and there's nothing wrong in helping a friend in need.

Doing what your friend says is something you can't refuse but, there's a limit.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 11:28:20 am by Trex »
Agree Agree x 8 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2017, 07:53:26 pm »
The vote is 15 trainee, 15 deny; this result hasn't really changed over the past week. I don't have any notes on things you can improve yourself on to meet our standards for being a trainee, but here are the negative points that have been raised:

• Your attitude can be or has historically been abrasive
  • Your applications tend to be controversial
  • All of our clan secrets would be leaked
  • You're karan's puppet
  • Meet more VUs

Frankly I'm disappointed by my clanmates' decision to not take a chance here — I fear this is part of a trend toward an unnecessarily high barrier of entry to the trainee rank. Regardless, we can't accept you until people are more clearly comfortable with having you here.

Denied.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 7 (list)