March 28, 2024, 11:01:29 pm

Author Topic: Danny has been kicked from VU  (Read 8595 times)

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Danny has been kicked from VU
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2018, 10:54:25 am »
if we were not worthy of faith, we would not get so much love from this community.
XD
pakis still get insulted in every aspect lel

I agree with you
Don't trust any Pakistani.
But i actually laughed at this post because we insult each other
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2018, 11:03:17 am »
I just made a joke with that reply and I found out who took it serious and now I won't joke with them. :P
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2018, 02:07:33 pm »
Danny kiddo traitor
unexpected that....

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2018, 02:13:14 pm »
i am voting Trainee , Good Luck.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2018, 02:20:17 pm »
What's this VBucks thing got to do with it?

Was Danny joking, or was he trying to trick that dude?

Being a 13/14 year old kid, i think he was excited about them bucks and was trying to get kodys attention through that md chat or whatever, what i have seen from previous replies, no one is trying to review the situation, they are just targeting him for being traitor lol, and this

What did he actually leak to MD? He leaked nothing, that was merely a joke and you guys took it really serious. And what is it with leaking, what will he probably leak even? Oh if it was ON clan then okay, he could leak hacks & stuff. But its VU, he is a Trainee(having access to Trainees boards only), he will leak like what a mod with different hud.rar crosshairs etc? No who even does leak that lmao, he is framed man.

exactly

I think danny is being targeted on some personal hate by a few members, cmon guys he is just a foken kid, he made so much effort to build up his rep with us ingame so that he can only join VU, i never saw him doing anything wrong beside this attention joke that he made, which was his fault and he admitted to it too, but still got kicked, kicked for what lol? for just sayin that he was planning to join MD or just planning to leak private boards, its just planning, he still isn't guilty of anything, stop punishing someone who didn't even commit anything rather then just saying/joking about doing something.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2018, 04:37:28 pm »
Ok, who's getting kicked tomorrow?

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2018, 05:24:18 pm »
Funny Funny x 7 (list)

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2018, 05:52:48 pm »
STARE at this picture intimately:

*looks intimately at the picture
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:01:01 pm by MaddyV »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2018, 05:59:47 pm »
B in Dr.Danny Stands for brain.
Karma is a bitch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I see what you did there

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2018, 07:33:02 pm »
I know i am not involved in this topic but...... But.... Leave... Actually i said to Danny... That... Um... He should leave such community which does not even believe in own people.... But he did not even replied.... Making a sense that he does.... Not wants to leave...bcoz of his hope.... That..... Still maybe.... VU take..... Him back.... I am saying these words..
Danny is not an immature guys he is just like me an a**licker and everyone knows that a**licker gets ass kick so.... He tried to be friend with MDs.... For MD clan mates come first does not matter it takes to break 6 year old frndshp actually Danny Lilamar and KillerX was fighting or.... We can say were playing like kids and UncleMajboor aka Mad..... Whatever was trying to annoy them Danny said something weird... (Before that incident they were frnds) which made that Md angry a little bit so he continued to annoy them..... In result KillerX changed World for 3 of them.... From THAT INCIDENT THAT MD GUY GOT PISSED OFF BADLY and from that day he and his whole clan fellows turned against that poor danny as i already mentioned that danny was an a**licker.... That guy jept thinking that how can his a**licker turned against him... Maybe that pissed him off...... And MD have rule if not our then no one's--so they might decided to be retarded demons and revenge in retarded way...... As far as seizer says about VU stuffs then these were already leaked by some traitors of VU also i too am using VU stuffs...... Um... Maybe using since 7 months.... Or more.... Btw back to topic...... Did they show you guys full proof? Like in which ....(danny maybe did that stunt for game modification link) there would be a hint for danny from those mad lemons.. Showing that join MD and have stuffs... Bla bla... Also as Charlie said that Maybe Danny tried to trick them..... According to sevrin Danny is dumb... So it can also be... That... He used most dumb way...... To obtain that modification or something.... Also i myself heard from MDs saying if we loss we shall leave vcmp or something really big coming out from their big mouths.... Point is if we live with shemales we start actibg like em..... So.... Danny was dumb he started acting like MDs started talking big like they do..... Did not think of result.... And as we can see that he still is a trainee.... Trainee guys..... Such mistakes only... Trainees make.... Now don't they... This is why T ranks are for..    Except of suggesting him to leave MD company you guys directly kicked him...... By knowing that he is still a trainee and only trainees can do such mistakes... Anyway...... I would like to say that he just fell into a trap....he should have a chance.... He is a trainee..... His.... Time is to get training.... Mistakes in training leads in teaching..... To fight back against training.. Not to disqualify... 

Simple simple simple Just give him a chance he deserves this.... He worked so hard for VU..... Did not know that demons would cheat him.... He deserves a chance.
Thanks.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2018, 08:42:12 pm »
For all those who are coming with mighty posts, the decision is made and your post mean nothing.
He had his chance, he ruined his chance. He is not getting another chance.
Thank you and have a great day ahead.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2018, 09:30:30 pm »
Please Keep Silence Mr. Kali Parsad want to say something at the end of the day!!!!!!!

Funny Funny x 7 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2018, 10:13:42 pm »
................ Whatever was trying to annoy them Danny said something weird... (Before that incident they were frnds) which made that Md angry a little bit so he continued to annoy them..... In result KillerX changed World f................ainst that poor danny as i already mentioned that danny was an a**licker.... That gu..............y jept thinking tha....................t how can his a**licker turned against him... Maybe that pissed him off...... And MD have rule if not our then no one's--so they might decided to be retarded demons and revenge in retarded way...... As far as seizer says a...............bout VU stuffs then these ....................were already leaked by some traitors of VU also i too am using VU stuffs...... Um... Maybe using since 7 months.... Or more.... Btw back to topic...... Did they

Funny Funny x 16 (list)

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2018, 12:04:52 am »
Danny I hope you don't join them with this.  :-\

Good luck wherever you go.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 12:18:17 am by SuriAttacker »
Funny Funny x 26 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2018, 03:21:41 am »
At the end of the day, the decision stands. Joking or not there are things you need to keep to yourself. We try to teach our members differently, we can bash each other internally but its kinda different when you go outside of your circle with a certain intention but people take it as something real.

Ethos fellas, some of us need a little clarification of the underdogs base rules.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!