login
April 19, 2024, 11:48:40 pm

Author Topic: Application - auzk  (Read 10279 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - auzk
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2018, 05:54:55 pm »
Gongratulations my little fella' :) :)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2018, 10:54:16 pm »
Dear applicant,

I have temporarily reversed your status as a Vice Underdog Trainee due to the fact that after perusing through the application, as well as researching some server history, I declare that your application was not thoroughly investigated upon before the decision of acceptance was made.

Please understand that this is not done out of any spite against you or any malice, just as a means to protect Vice Underdogs from prospective malicious members. If our Clan Management believes any handling of a particular application was not done up to proper standard, this happens. Also note that while your votes are indeed in favour of you being welcomed into the clan as a trainee, they are not binding, meaning we can overrule the votes at any time due to situations like these as well as others.

We are re-assessing your application and will get back to you as soon as possible on a final decision. If all is well, we will reinstate your status as a Vice Underdog Trainee, if things does not go well, we will reject your application.

Now, what will happen here is this. I, and others maybe of the Clan Management body will ask you a series of questions before we come to the proper decision on your application. From this point, we will not tolerate outsider comments unless its relevant information to the question at hand. Answer truthfully, one lie and it's instant denial.

My first question auzk is this. What are your previous nicks? Any you can remember.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2018, 11:47:50 pm »
My first question is is my clan fucking retarded
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2018, 01:46:16 am »
I just noticed this app  :P, How could you accept him without my vote?  >:(

I've never seen you and usually I would be neutral until I meet you but this situation looks weird so I'm voting no until you tell us about your past and we meet in game.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:48:10 am by Tobi0 »

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2018, 02:12:00 am »
I am switching to neutral because my mates have some doubts regarding you. In the good aspect as i said i have been playing with you since i came back to VC-MP in february, you are a great fighter besides you are a mature guy and don't rage when somebody kills or insults you. Thats good.

Your attitude sometimes is pretty quiet as Punk O' Noodle said, i have also faced this because we barely ever talk in-game, you just keep yourself in silence, though that doesn't seem to be a big problem for me, atleast from my point of view. (it may be for other members).

I would also like to know a little more about you as my mates said, for example, if you have had a ban history in any official server or your past nicknames.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2018, 03:11:16 am »
My first question is is my clan fucking retarded
Funny Funny x 15 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2018, 04:43:12 am »
Dear applicant,

I have temporarily reversed your status as a Vice Underdog Trainee due to the fact that after perusing through the application, as well as researching some server history, I declare that your application was not thoroughly investigated upon before the decision of acceptance was made.

Please understand that this is not done out of any spite against you or any malice, just as a means to protect Vice Underdogs from prospective malicious members. If our Clan Management believes any handling of a particular application was not done up to proper standard, this happens. Also note that while your votes are indeed in favour of you being welcomed into the clan as a trainee, they are not binding, meaning we can overrule the votes at any time due to situations like these as well as others.

We are re-assessing your application and will get back to you as soon as possible on a final decision. If all is well, we will reinstate your status as a Vice Underdog Trainee, if things does not go well, we will reject your application.

Now, what will happen here is this. I, and others maybe of the Clan Management body will ask you a series of questions before we come to the proper decision on your application. From this point, we will not tolerate outsider comments unless its relevant information to the question at hand. Answer truthfully, one lie and it's instant denial.

My first question auzk is this. What are your previous nicks? Any you can remember.
Okay....then i will tell u the truth.In 2013 i used the nick Hav0k.I just didn't tell my previous nick coz it was my bro's nick.But thats all in the past....now i never use any other nick and neither let anyone use my nick.i have nothing more to say...i hope u can understand that.. :(
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 04:51:59 am by auzk »

I'm Rookie :D

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2018, 04:45:24 am »
I just noticed this app  :P, How could you accept him without my vote?  >:(

I've never seen you and usually I would be neutral until I meet you but this situation looks weird so I'm voting no until you tell us about your past and we meet in game.
BTW i have met u several times in LW...And we had several fights...i think its not my fault if u dont remember me :D

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2018, 04:48:10 am »
I am switching to neutral because my mates have some doubts regarding you. In the good aspect as i said i have been playing with you since i came back to VC-MP in february, you are a great fighter besides you are a mature guy and don't rage when somebody kills or insults you. Thats good.

Your attitude sometimes is pretty quiet as Punk O' Noodle said, i have also faced this because we barely ever talk in-game, you just keep yourself in silence, though that doesn't seem to be a big problem for me, atleast from my point of view. (it may be for other members).

I would also like to know a little more about you as my mates said, for example, if you have had a ban history in any official server or your past nicknames.
I think it's not right to change ur vote just because ur mates have different views about me....we have played several times together...i think everyone should have their own point of views.You should reconsider it.Now its ur choice.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2018, 04:53:34 am »
you can just quote everything into a one single post, why triple posts, damm,  sry for combo breaker
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2018, 05:29:42 am »
Sry for that karan..thanx for advice :D

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2018, 05:30:46 am »
Here I'm neutral too. Reason is front of us, I tried to talk to you in-game to know more about you and I had some of doubt. It seems more like a trap seriously.
I've not seen your old nick as well, and you play game very quietly that's my fucking out of mind. Getting accepted in a clan doesn't mean you can use the tag only. Neutral.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2018, 07:32:57 am »
@awzk, List all the servers you can remember you've ever played on within the timeframe.

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2018, 07:51:00 am »
@awzk, List all the servers you can remember you've ever played on within the timeframe.
LW is best for me...i play on this server daily at least 3-4 hours.

Vks,i also play on this server sometimes when there are no players in LW...i just don't like this server for so many cmds..

European city,i used to play on this server with my bro.but i didn't play on this server srsly.i just used to mess around with my bro.I think the last time i was active on this server was about 4 months ago :D

Latino server,too good but i lag in this server due to high ping (250-350).So i don't play too much on this server
           Shark versus Marios,i would like to play on this server but the problem is that no one plays here.Though it was so famous in the past.

CTF,i do not play on this server but i wanna play on this server with u guys :D

Conclusion:I am mostly active in LW.if u dont believe me u can ask SK,Diaz,SMD,Rajput(don't be angry if i forgot someone)...We always play together and have fun.I dont remember any other server. :laugh:

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2018, 09:33:33 am »
          European city,i used to play on this server with my bro.but i didn't play on this server srsly.i just used to mess around with my bro.I think the last time i was active on this server was about 4 months ago :D
Tell me the nickname with which you joined. Also tell your brother's one, since I'm an active player in EC.