login
March 28, 2024, 01:21:04 pm

Author Topic: Split players in both teams.  (Read 1580 times)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
Split players in both teams.
« on: December 12, 2017, 05:29:39 pm »
Ok, as some players are talking about this I'm going to be public this thread.

Is not about superiority or inferiority complex on the contrary is about keep a good organization environment the day of event and the most important give a fun balance to all players even after half time of event.

Because of this and other things to be consider, I'm suggesting to split 2 or 3 complete clans in both gangs ("The triumvirate" and "The wolf pack") according to members quantities and the most active clanless players to complete a new third gang (I emphasize, number of selected players depend on gangs members quantity).

Anyway, this is something we must take seriously in conclusion leaders in both principal gangs have in hands a good reason to conclude this in a friendly discussion.

PD: I know you could take different ideas about this suggest and that is the logic point to be discussed in this post.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Give me Galletas

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Split players in both teams.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 05:34:11 pm »
If my post here wasn't enough, then I will answer here too:

No.

Agree Agree x 3 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 05:50:24 pm »
Sean creation!
Funny Funny x 8 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 05:56:38 pm »
Ok nope

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

#Wr#blix#

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 06:05:34 pm »
There's nothing much left to discuss here really. Maybe you should make a simple poll to clear things out...

karan wypierdalaj

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 06:06:45 pm »
(...)

I think it's a bit too late for that. This will cause more confusion and nerves.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 06:18:36 pm »
you guys must knew there was a high percent of probabilities that this case happen so before showing the Vice War board you had to be clear about restrictions and etc if most of you don't like the idea of 2 single teams.

Now as piterus said:
I think it's a bit too late for that.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 07:00:26 pm »
I disagree. Keep the teams as it is and shut ass
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 07:10:15 am »
Just go for it, as how things stands
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Lilama

• Regular
  • z0rz0rz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2017, 07:51:34 am »
Actually i cant understand why you guys want to split teams.. its 13th December and the event is on 7th January so the wolf pack could get more applicants for sure, also there is already a free team, which already contains kiki and karan and will have some wk asslickers probably , and if really what bothers you is the number of teams Me and DU's can make a gang and invite our friends, not really a problem, another thing is that "the tri.." team didnt do anything wrong you introduced the event, they made a team as you wished, and people applying to them .. i mean thats how things should be right? Take it from the positive view, you will have more asses to kick.

Anyway, a request to VU's , there is no point of applying when you dont want to play , it doesnt make since that 50 registered and 2 and a half play.. so simply if you dont wanna play save the spot for others...
Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2017, 08:25:28 am »
denied

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 11:31:00 am »
+1

Zain

• ''It Cost's 0.00$ to be a nice person''
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 06:42:41 pm »
+1
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

''Gamer's Don't Die''

''They Respawn!''

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2018, 07:29:42 pm »
+1

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 11:31:00 am »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Credits to Bart.