April 20, 2024, 11:21:27 am

Author Topic: Removed posts  (Read 1394 times)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Removed posts
« on: July 20, 2016, 09:31:21 am »
Edit by Charley - any removed posts from the ON topic will be moved here.

My Last Post in this topic  (requested not to remove)
So why the hell K. you said that Awais uses hacks ok now cool down me out from the topic
And i don't feel shame when i born cuz Devil said : A new competition born Ah .. :D
So good luck with this shitty topic in which all of them getting screwed including you and also Charley :|
so  Freeze your hands And i request , i kindly request lock this topic cuz much of Evidence has been caught now every one knows that ON ,WK are the real source of hackers

As Hunting said in his Last topic , he apologized and request to accept his apology and now this shit last 10 pages are the Topics of Brain Donors including me but some of them are into taken to point ..By the way ON you're on your luck do something better in future to remove black polish from your face .
Fairly i'm a sincere person but too Young to play VC:MP but i have also a right to post something to forums is it?
and i believe in peace and you guys destroying it and your think is upon me that "Chlenix was also involved maybe " if you think bring E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E and show me from that day i'll leave PLAYING VC:MP and whatsoever i request to charleyutton for not to remove this topic and this was my last Reply to this Shitty Topic

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:41:46 am by Charley »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Removed posts
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 10:01:12 am »
@Kamran
It is funny how everyone is trying to save their ass. How were you claiming that you didn't know about hacks, while you asked for them in group chat, that we refused (ignore msgs mostly). But you were in hopes that you will get hacks which we already decided not even show a dot of them to anyone else since that KxZ giving f1 to Chernobyl incident happened. It is really a great situation for us, uncovering traitors/fake members.

6) kakarot's next plan: "me and broly will hack into Amal's vu account and leak out their info" amal dont talk to broly, its a trap. (ask amal if Broly was trying to make contact with him for confirmation, if you don't believe this point).
Isn't this funny as well you edited your post and removed this line? Because you realized when you were with us you had that same plan but in other way and half of hour before you decided to leave you told me about it. Your useless posts on forums were giving cancer not to only us but also to those who are against us. They were creating more problems for us for "no reason".

Now don't quote this like berkley and say "dude, *tactics*". O0

Try not to look like Dr.Zakir Naik kekkekekekekekekkkkekekkekekekekk
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 10:05:04 am »
Just yesterday i was saying @Charley on irc some accounts here need to banned.

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 10:07:34 am »
I said so just to open your mouth and it worked, kakarot. You claimed after that you'll hack into Amal's account.
Thomas is 0% involved in this.
I used thomas as your trap because he recently got denied in vu, just as i did with smoke2joints.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 10:12:08 am »
I said so just to open your mouth and it worked, kakarot. You claimed after that you'll hack into Amal's account.
I used thomas as your trap because he recently got denied in vu, just as i did with smoke2joints.
as already said,
Now don't quote this like berkley and say "dude, *tactics*"
you wouldn't have removed that line then. This proves it. I am out now. Keep posting more about how you were using tactics.

PS: Leaving ON and standing against us won't make them believe your words are 100% true, surely you will try to be out of mess just like other ex-members. *sad truth*
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 10:25:39 am by KakaroT »

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 10:18:01 am »
Why cernobyl didn't get permaban? he also was caughted using f1, and he give it to awaix
Really. Listen mate. I was in the chat of Chernobyl and KxZ when KxZ give that shitty f1 hack to chernobyl. I asked chernobyl for give me that f1 shitty hack but he didn't so i didn't beg him to take hack.
If you really think that i got that shitty f1 hack and used in any server,so just prove that. Not post like a shitty retard if you didn't know about anything
Berkely didn't use hacks, he just got them and showed to krystianoo and all of people in VCMP.
Awais never used any hacks. I just said he was with them in conversation.
I never knew that they distributed hacks, do you feel ashamed after getting born?
I agree with @Kamran. I m an honest player. I didn't hack any FB account in my life,how could i hack in server.?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 10:22:54 am by [NYB]aWaIx »

Strykerz.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 10:21:46 am »
Why cernobyl didn't get permaban? he also was caughted using f1, and he give it to awaix
Really. Listen mate. I was in the chat of Chernobyl and KxZ when KxZ give that shitty f1 hack to chernobyl. I asked chernobyl for give me that f1 shitty hack but he didn't so i didn't beg him to take hack
Berkely didn't use hacks, he just got them and showed to krystianoo and all of people in VCMP.
I never knew that they distributed hacks, do you feel ashamed after getting born?
I agree with @Kamran. I m an honest player. I didn't hack any FB account in my life,how could i hack in server.?
You got it, you ask me how to use it (i try to bring up my old skype account, when you ask me how to use it)

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 10:23:03 am »
as already said,
Now don't quote this like berkley and say "dude, *tactics*"
you wouldn't have removed that line then. This proves it. I am out now. Keep posting more about how you were using tactics.

You promised me loyalty.
This is where we're going,Kamran? I did really want to trust you on a thing, and it seems like it was pretty 100% percent all out of use.

I appreciate your honesty,but if you wasn't even honest with the clan you claim to be "the best" ,etc. and so much adjectives , why do you leave now, talking shit about us, and not even coming with proofs?
I appreciate your trying to get away from this,but it's too late.You've asked for hacks many times in our private chat, and the many times you've been denied.At least be honest this time,you're missing your last chance.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

After lose from russians closed VU clan forever

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 10:25:04 am »
Really. Listen mate. I was in the chat of Chernobyl and KxZ when KxZ give that shitty f1 hack to chernobyl. I asked chernobyl for give me that f1 shitty hack but he didn't so i didn't beg him to take hack
You got it, you ask me how to use it (i try to bring up my old skype account, when you ask me how to use it)
Well. Post that shitty screenshot then. And yeah,i agree that i ask chernobyl to give that shitty f1 hack to me but he said that no. You are not ready to use that shitty f1 hack so i would not give it to you. I didn't even hack a single piece of shit,how could i use hack to keel players in illegal way.? All my friends know that i wont use any hacks to keel players. So,StFu
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 10:28:49 am by [NYB]aWaIx »

HunTinG

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 10:44:06 am »
redacted

Here's a proof,
Kxz started to talk - he has shared these cheats "Wall hacks" to Harish (a.k.a Darkfox).
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 11:13:07 am by stormeus »