March 28, 2024, 02:58:18 pm

Author Topic: aimlock users+ aimlock explained  (Read 20539 times)

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: aimlock users+ aimlock explained
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2017, 03:00:29 pm »
Hello World!
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2017, 03:39:26 pm »
Yeah, its not just about hack and hackers getting caught and being sorry for their shit. It's about the whole community. We dont need 0.3 XE days back, where every second guy was called a F1 hacker. We were happy that aimlock wasn't here. You guys just made a news and probably in coming days its gonna ruin all admins with constant reports. Not to mention the hardwork and extra BS the Devs have to go thru in response. Do you fucking understand how many innocents are going to be banned? Do understand the fact that VCMP is here just because of few loyal players playing this game or being a part of its development for 13+ years. I just don't find it in myself to stop these personal attacks and hatred towards hackers. After all this is the only game to which I am stuck with for many years and years to come.

Well I want to add one more point: We really need to make Vice War happen soon before this cancer spreads. We also need to take all competitions throughout VCMP very seriously and be part of it.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2017, 04:08:28 pm »
Lol I thought only hanney was able to change his ping to whatever he'd please...
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2017, 04:09:05 pm »
Lol I thought only hanney was able to change his ping to whatever he'd please...
Cheat engine use to be a thing right ?

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2017, 04:29:42 pm »
VC:MP development used to be fun when the free time I put into it wasn't dominated by coming up with convoluted anti-cheat schemes and I could actually write new features people could enjoy. Regardless of whether Kramer is hacking or not, you can go fuck yourself anyway.

when stormeus himself comes out of the grave to tell you to go fuck yourself, you go fuck yourself
LMFAO

Code: [Select]
*&RostySpoon:@#littlewhitey.vc-mp* <ADMIN CHAT> Server: Jah* has reported =TRC=morphine (ID: 31) for: ping change in battle
This made my day.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 04:49:29 pm by SuriAttacker »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2017, 04:39:00 pm »
VC:MP development used to be fun when the free time I put into it wasn't dominated by coming up with convoluted anti-cheat schemes and I could actually write new features people could enjoy. Regardless of whether Kramer is hacking or not, you can go fuck yourself anyway.

when stormeus himself comes out of the grave to tell you to go fuck yourself, you go fuck yourself
LMFAO
LMFAck  you morphine.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2017, 04:45:02 pm »
Ok, so all of this ''dramatic'' shit just to confirm everything that we've proved so far, not adding anything new to it, while calling us idiots and saying you're innocent.

Gets kicked from the clan and presented evidence:

-NO YOU'RE WRONG I'M INNOCENT

2 days later confirms everything I said rofl
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2017, 04:54:20 pm »
Ok, so all of this ''dramatic'' shit just to confirm everything that we've proved so far, not adding anything new to it, while calling us idiots and saying you're innocent.

Gets kicked from the clan and presented evidence:

-NO YOU'RE WRONG I'M INNOCENT

2 days later confirms everything I said rofl
That's because we addmited our mistake, we were leaving VCMP anyways, so we decided to tell the full truth before we leave.

honor

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2017, 05:07:30 pm »
Normally I wouldn't come out and stress what I think about all of this,but I really had a feeling inbetween frustration and cringe at the same time.This is worse than anything i witnessed through my journey at VCMP.Hereby I needed to comment.

You are creating a hack and keep that as a secret.You get exposed and then you feel sorry for that and decide to quit VCMP.Because you can get away with that.While doing that,you also request some mercy for what you've done.I feel the frustration all the way on my body now.Do you ever think about the consequences of whatever you do with your life?

Isn't that even worse to not think about what could happen in the end than creating and distributing the hack itself?You've given a significant damage to the game and stole time from the development team and killed any interest that new players could depend themselves on.I'm sorry but this is nowhere near tolerable or reversable mistake.

I strongly recommend to cut any access to connect the game and forums as well.This does not deserve any modesty of any kind.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 05:11:19 pm by honor »
Agree Agree x 12 (list)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2017, 05:18:53 pm »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

0x42

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2017, 08:26:43 pm »
Well, anyone with fishy eyes can see both look very different aimlock, although, thorax video was in fast motion, he can't aim perfectly as No_Mercy.. Seem everything missed up.. Just saying..

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2017, 08:49:47 pm »
Well, anyone with fishy eyes can see both look very different aimlock, although, thorax video was in fast motion, he can't aim perfectly as No_Mercy.. Seem everything missed up.. Just saying..

we kept giving venox ideas and he kept adding them, venox is a game developer and he knows how to hack pretty much everything

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2017, 12:57:04 am »

To be honest I've always been too dumb to figure out how to cheat with cheatengine...

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2017, 02:51:17 am »
SNITCHES GET STITCHES BRO

0x42

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2017, 07:07:39 am »
Just to inform you guys, karmer didn't use VeNox aimbot, he had that since the start of 0.4, putting in mind he using stuby/shotgun, 50% of his hits on the head,  which is sort of cheating...

before 0.4
https://pacommunity.co.uk/server/7/profile/2556

Look Now:
https://pacommunity.co.uk/server/15/profile/2556

huge different, although shooting heads was easier in 0.3.

it seems he is part of a large group even if he is now a mod in lw, p4t  still gives him jokes about spectate him.

I must admit , if you spectate kramer , no one look werid like him...

Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)