March 28, 2024, 07:09:19 pm

Author Topic: Flag Design Service  (Read 1886 times)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Flag Design Service
« on: December 04, 2017, 11:19:37 pm »
As we welcome the new change for multiple groups competing against each other in this year's edition of Vice War, we wish to not have anyone feel discouraged to start their own group, wondering how they will meet the requirement for a flag design.

As such, I'm offering a flag design service for anyone interested in starting their own group but are incapable of creating a flag design for the event.

Prices:

Flag Body                         -    $1.99
Emblem/Logo for Flag    -    $3.99
Full Flag Design               -    $4.99

How To Apply?

Simply message me, GangstaRas, personally by clicking here with the subject title "VW7 Flag Design" so I know its about this service. In your message, detail to me which of the services you require and what you would want as your ideal design.

Please note however that your designs are still regulated under the design guidelines outlined here.

Submissions end 3 days before the event.

What happens next?

When your design is complete, you will receive a message from me showcasing your finished design. You will then be required to make your payment based on the service you applied for. This payment will be done to my PayPal account also linked in the body of my showcasing message to you.

For persons that already have PayPal accounts, you will simply send your payment to my account.

For persons that don't have a PayPal account, you are required to send me your email address so that I can send a payment request to you. Once delivered, simply follow the instructions in the email to make your payment via a debit or credit card.

FAILURE TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION WILL RESULT IN YOUR DESIGN NOT BEING ELIGIBLE FOR USE.

Since I'm the one in charge of approving of all flag designs, designs done through this method are automatically approved once payment have been received. If payment is not received, I will not approve the design, nor can you modify and tailor it to promote it as original work. These will be declined as well.

Designed Flags:

« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 10:52:39 pm by GangstaRas »
Funny Funny x 2 Useful Useful x 1 Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor