login
April 19, 2024, 10:23:08 am

Author Topic: Request  (Read 1378 times)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
Request
« on: March 31, 2018, 08:00:55 pm »
I am ashamed i wasnt able to reply back, it was my bad day in my life. It was going arguement with my gf among us she left me after that my dad kick me from home  he got mad at me.. after that i go for suicide i go to railway station and was waiting for train but unlucky even train didnt come till 2 hours and i was felling hungry and i decide to go back home and apologize to dad and my family stop me and when i was going to reply i suddenly saw my app was already denied. Pls consider it VU is my life give me a chance i can pay for it i can sacrifice my gf that daughter of bitch which left me.

Accept him VUs.. He left MK just today and joined RK then left only to join this great clan
If you ask me what's his best attribute? --> Loyalty it is :D
Thank you for your support, i appericiate it .

No, You don't have very great attitude atleast not towards me..
Your staff member from lw server and i know your one of active guy from staff list you know very well i never argue with anyone i always show my quit attitude to players and when ive to take revenge from anyone i take it with my skills

The most retarded player is you in vcmp (April fool)
Thank you for your respect my sweetheart :laugh:

Bhao what the f*** are you doing?
Im here for impress sexy bitch like diaz

He's right. You could have been a little formal at least and could have introduced yourself in a good way. Your application clearly shows your behaviour and the way you deal with people. Considering yourself superior and calling people bitches is an insolent act
Man. Look am not talking about mens here. I wrote "bitches" so you know whom this point goes for

Seems like April fool. Well, wtf?
Its aint april fool you should've eye on date my app was done before april month starts Btw thanks.

these applicants should be banned permanently for wasting people's time, if it's april fool but it's 31st March today
Who the fuck you bitch.. none needs your fking useless advice am serious here so for god sake keep ur ass away from here this is not ur home.

well if this is what April Fools applications have come to then I have lost all hope in this generation of VC-MP pranksters

you shame me
Man ive respect for you. Vu is my life i can do all my efforts for it

Indeed, I am dead sure he'll be getting ban for such an untidy and doltish act. Wasting our time and along with it's not 1st April.

EDIT: You just left MK yesterday ( which isn't quite absolute). It appears that you are trolling us. Denied
I never believe that vu deny app too quick atleast u should've wait for my replies but honestly u disappoint me

Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Request
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 08:36:40 pm »
One question - are you okay?
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 7 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 08:47:12 pm »

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 09:46:33 pm »
How much does the weed cost?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 09:51:30 pm »
Weak joke.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2018, 09:54:32 pm »
What a sad story :'(

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 10:11:46 pm »
I am ashamed i wasnt able to reply back, it was my bad day in my life. It was going arguement with my gf among us she left me after that my dad kick me from home  he got mad at me.. after that i go for suicide i go to railway station and was waiting for train but unlucky even train didnt come till 2 hours and i was felling hungry and i decide to go back home and apologize to dad and my family stop me and when i was going to reply i suddenly saw my app was already denied. Pls consider it VU is my life give me a chance i can pay for it i can sacrifice my gf that daughter of bitch which left me.

You think we fool out here anyway the drama you started related to april fool or whatever you think in your mind should really worked opposite for you. hope you got this in mind.!!!!

Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 10:38:24 pm »
bro pls stap

GamerViceCity

• Banned
  • Fanatic
  • @Halmo Habibi Try give me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2018, 11:45:30 pm »

why did i buy bobcats?

Credits Kockex

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2018, 12:19:18 am »
Oh fuck man, I gotta join TRC
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2018, 03:25:54 am »
do you need any counseling?

Inferno made this for me <3

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2018, 05:20:15 am »
One question - are you okay?

yeah I'm really not feeling this topic either

is this supposed to be a joke or are you having a mental breakdown?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2018, 05:58:17 am »
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 06:00:09 am by XGamer »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2018, 06:44:07 am »
What the fuck? QarZ are you alright? Left MK got RK tag loving VU.. Smth like weed you smoke?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2018, 07:58:45 am »
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 08:01:19 am by FulToN_619 »

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)