March 28, 2024, 11:34:34 am

Author Topic: Application - Bninin  (Read 491 times)

Bninin^

• Thank you Allah for every think here
    • View Profile
Application - Bninin
« on: March 23, 2018, 05:21:03 am »
Nick: Bninin

Timezone/Country: Tunisia 1:00 ULC

Previous Nicks: Promozo

Additional Comments: Well hello, today I prepared the application two months later. In the two months I have improved in the English language which I am still studying now. And I trained more in my fight. And all this improvement, which I have not improved since this day and now I am ready and not in any clan I am ready for me VU only because it is the best here. With all my respect for Mr. Charlie who founded this successful clan. How much I dreamed of becoming acceptable to at least the apprentice. I will accept how much I will be happy

I am sorry to increase another account because I waited long and did not prevent the urban

I think we are all brothers

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this clan

Funny Funny x 2 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - Bninin
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 05:21:03 am »
Dear Bninin^,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: Both you and sheep are permanently banned in EAD and some other servers for cheating. To let you know, we don't have any place for cheaters and it should be known to you until now..
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor