April 19, 2024, 02:34:24 am

Author Topic: CTF staff / Do not cross  (Read 14638 times)

KILLERX.

Re: CTF staff / Do not cross
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2018, 10:14:19 am »
You are a cheater and blaming other players?
if you dont have any solid evidence to blame zkq for aimlock usage then we cant ban someone for nothing if you have any video proof that he used aimlock in ec send me and believe me he will be getting a year ban but posting same shit again and again wont help you.

Don't need you to ban this guy in EC - you wouldn't cancel all the blowjobs he gave you every morning.
When Newk banned KF clan, it was no need of proof thunder using it - he just did it. Same with this guy, only thunder didn't asslick this much.
Thunder was banned for aimlock with proofs ;)
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2018, 10:38:13 am »
I think your eating your time here. I have always preferred CTF over EC because it is overall a server with less cheaters. That's because CTF has a good admin team and newk is prolly one of the best so you can't really go calling out respected members of the community with no ACTUAL proof. Also no offence to the EC staff I just see a lot more rule breakers in that server
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2018, 11:43:41 am »
May someone locks this thread avoid a flame war?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2018, 11:55:57 am »
Or maybe discuss it further?
I think your eating your time here. I have always preferred CTF over EC because it is overall a server with less cheaters. That's because CTF has a good admin team and newk is prolly one of the best so you can't really go calling out respected members of the community with no ACTUAL proof. Also no offence to the EC staff I just see a lot more rule breakers in that server
Yes, and CTF gives 0 fucks to cheaters, because the difference EC and CTF is that in EC cheaters are loud and dumb, while in CTF they're sneaky and only someone who used hacks like me or hunting could recognize that one, no dumb admin like newk
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2018, 02:13:03 pm »
shit someone’s actually praising my administration

check me, am I dead? ???
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2018, 02:51:53 pm »
shit someone’s actually praising my administration

check me, am I dead? ???

maybe because compared to newk you don't blind-ban or protect the 'respected members of community' aka asslickers?

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2018, 06:23:39 pm »
Hello hunting, I see you've brought your crying over to these forums aswell.

Here's some context for the rest of you guys:

• This is now the 5th topic that he's created about this matter
  • He posted the first topic on CTF forums and after I took my final decision, he created 3 more topics whining about it.  On the topics he posts on the CTF forum he usually says he doesn't care about the CTF server and would rather go play on other servers, that said, he's probably the most active CTF forum user by now  :laugh:
  • On the last topic I told him that if he created yet another topic there about it, I'd ban him from the forums, so that's why he came here to post, sorry that's he's now spamming your forums.
  • If anyones actually interested on my decision about this, you can read this topic instead of looking at biased information that's been posted here. Or if you dont want to read the whole topic just read the last reply. There's also 3 other topics after that one about the exact same matter, which is pretty much just me reiterating what I had already said and him failing to understand all of them.

He didn't post here because he wants to discuss this, otherwise he would've posted sooner. This topic was posted literally 2 hours after my reply forbiding him to create another topic about it on CTF forums. He's fishing for people to agree with him here. If anyone's wondering why would he go to the trouble of creating 5 topics about it, I've recently found out this nippon guy created some videos using his real life pictures from facebook and making fun of him being banned from most servers, so that's why he now has a hard-on for this guy. They both hate eachother.

But yea, like charley said, if there's one thing people who know me know by now, is that I have no issues banning whoever it is that deserves it. Over the years, I've took administrative actions against players from pretty much every known clan, sometimes even my own and other times even against members of my own server staff team. So if more proof comes up that convices me that nippon deserves to be banned I have no issues banning him. That said, I appreciate the trust of those who have posted here in my favor so far.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 06:25:37 pm by NewK »
Winner Winner x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 4 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2018, 08:58:28 pm »
MAMIIII HUNTING I AM SORRY FOR THE VIDEO. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT BROKE YOUR HEART THAT MUCH :(.

PS. @newk did u enjoy watching the video? :D
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:08:08 pm by Nippon »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2018, 11:03:37 am »
    Hunting -

Here's some context for the rest of you guys:

• This is now the 5th topic that he's created about this matter
  • He posted the first topic on CTF forums and after I took my final decision, he created 3 more topics whining about it.  On the topics he posts on the CTF forum he usually says he doesn't care about the CTF server and would rather go play on other servers, that said, he's probably the most active CTF forum user by now  :laugh:
  • On the last topic I told him that if he created yet another topic there about it, I'd ban him from the forums, so that's why he came here to post, sorry that's he's now spamming your forums.
  • If anyones actually interested on my decision about this, you can read this topic instead of looking at biased information that's been posted here. Or if you dont want to read the whole topic just read the last reply. There's also 3 other topics after that one about the exact same matter, which is pretty much just me reiterating what I had already said and him failing to understand all of them.

He didn't post here because he wants to discuss this, otherwise he would've posted sooner. This topic was posted literally 2 hours after my reply forbiding him to create another topic about it on CTF forums. He's fishing for people to agree with him here. If anyone's wondering why would he go to the trouble of creating 5 topics about it, I've recently found out this nippon guy created some videos using his real life pictures from facebook and making fun of him being banned from most servers, so that's why he now has a hard-on for this guy. They both hate eachother.

But yea, like charley said, if there's one thing people who know me know by now, is that I have no issues banning whoever it is that deserves it. Over the years, I've took administrative actions against players from pretty much every known clan, sometimes even my own and other times even against members of my own server staff team. So if more proof comes up that convices me that nippon deserves to be banned I have no issues banning him. That said, I appreciate the trust of those who have posted here in my favor so far.
Ye clearly - you would ban only the ones that are enemies or collateral to you - never ban your friends.
By the way Nippon talks to you, seems like you are clearly very close. And the fact I came here to VU forum makes ppl ask a lot of questions. The thing is - yeah, I won't waste my time on CTF forum - nobody gives a fuck to the brain-dead's server - nor that cheaters visit it, it sucks.
On the other hand your friend Nippon seems very pleased with himself lately - is it? Who knows , maybe this was your plan. To be honest, I see you support many players that are close to you - including MD clan members. Why is that? Do you get bored of getting pwnt every day ? You need some allies to cover your ass after asslick procedure?

Lemme tell you, Newk - I thought it may be last chance to save CTF by coming here and criticise you, but it failed.
You know, I'd explain it to you all - but I know it won't help. There's no way I can ban Zkq, I agree. He's most asslicking guy I ever seen.
The thing is:
For collateral players - you don't need clear evidence, you need some logs like this one.

For respected players - you need much more than that, like an hour of their cheating in order to avoid them being warned and direct-ban.

The fact Kraken was banned for 5 months instead of 1 year makes this fact clear.
Also, the fact that someone collateral like Kxz is banned for doing nothing (as far as I know he did less than Kraken did or you may have mistaken him with me) makes it kinda personal.
I don't see nor know why Newk blind-bans people like this?
And as a matter-fact, these 'blind-bans' don't apply to respected players as with regular ones, otherwise if you discuss it - you will get critcised by Newk for arguing with him.

And talking about the proof Zkq provided

topic=1125.0]this topic [/url] instead of looking at biased information that's been posted here. Or if you dont want to read the whole topic just read the last reply. There's also 3 other topics after that one about the exact same matter, which is pretty much just me reiterating what I had already said and him failing to understand all of them.[/li]
[/list]

He didn't post here because he wants to discuss this, otherwise he would've posted sooner. This topic was posted literally 2 hours after my reply forbiding him to create another topic about it on CTF forums. He's fishing for people to agree with him here. If anyone's wondering why would he go to the trouble of creating 5 topics about it, I've recently found out this nippon guy created some videos using his real life pictures from facebook and making fun of him being banned from most servers, so that's why he now has a hard-on for this guy.

-

No, that's not right. I am hard-on him because he's a two-faced retard who wants to prove he's "good " at this game but as a matter fact he never placed a foot of the battle, or if he did - he got shredded.

He has a public facebook account, just like me, with his IRL pics. Is that what you mean? Or you are trying to pull up some lies?
My pics are public - anyone can see them, I have no problem with that.

And by the way - I got my revenge if that really matters for you. (you should see his face xD )

• .  On the topics he posts on the CTF forum he usually says he doesn't care about the CTF server and would rather go play on other servers, that said, he's probably the most active CTF forum user by now  :laugh:
I don't really care about rel004 servers - they are full of aimlockers. Even if I used it - why would I care for that one? I used it for something to do with EC staff, gives 0 fuck to other servers.
The fact I'm active on CTF it's  because I like this game(VCMP) and WK plays there.
I am interested in seeing my team do well on this server, and by letting Zkq free you're making a mistake.
Newk is self-centered and only cares about his people, not the server.

~ hunting
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 11:07:34 am by Bird »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2018, 11:25:37 am »
This guy is flaming war. I suggest from staff to lock this if possible because none wants assache
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 12:00:49 pm by Nippon »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2018, 12:35:03 pm »
This guy is flaming war. I suggest from staff to lock this if possible because none wants assache
Go on, I don't wanna create any problems here. My name isn't Newk.

I don't wanna asslick either, my name ain't nippon
Also thanks VU for your support.

One thing we gotta know - even if I continued this, Zkq still won't be banned.
For me he's just a moron, I wanted to stop the aimbot spread, but I guess higher ranks stop me from it.
I personally don't even take nippon as an address, his skill is by far uncomparable to what I've seen and been through in this game, or anyone else has who's been playing for long enough.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 12:38:40 pm by Bird »

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2018, 02:10:05 pm »
You are the last one who talks about skills after sucking aimlock maker to give you hacks.

I don't care about skills nor you because you are just a fan,nothing else. Take me an address or not I litteraly don't give a single fuck dude

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2018, 02:32:42 pm »
  • I have no idea what you're talking about me "supporting" MD clan players, I don't  think I've ever  even talked to a single member of that clan lol. Show some "proof" of me "supporting them" if you have some. (btw it's really funny how you think everything is a conspiracy  ;D )
  • I already replied to all of that "proof" on the 4 topics you posted on CTF forums. Go read them again if you feel like it
  • During the 7 years that CTF has been alive for, members from MK, VU, SS, TRC, ULK, WK, ON and many many more have been banned and you say I only ban my "enemies"  ;D You can cry all you want about me being biased but I've proved more than once that's not the case.
  • For respected players - you need much more than that, like an hour of their cheating in order to avoid them being warned and direct-ban.
    The fact Kraken was banned for 5 months instead of 1 year makes this fact clear.
    Kraken was not banned for 5 months but 11 instead so you can stop lying about that too

You always like to talk shit about VU and VU events, but every year when a new VW is announced you're always here to play it. But since you talked so much shit, this year you had to come under that "Bird" alias. And now you're like: " thanks VU for your support. ". Two faced much?  You're grasping at straws here, desperately trying to get sympathy for your "cause". Unfortunately for you, everyone in this community despises you for everything you've done and for the way you acted.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2018, 05:37:56 pm »
  • I have no idea what you're talking about me "supporting" MD clan players, I don't  think I've ever  even talked to a single member of that clan lol. Show some "proof" of me "supporting them" if you have some. (btw it's really funny how you think everything is a conspiracy  ;D )
  • I already replied to all of that "proof" on the 4 topics you posted on CTF forums. Go read them again if you feel like it
  • During the 7 years that CTF has been alive for, members from MK, VU, SS, TRC, ULK, WK, ON and many many more have been banned and you say I only ban my "enemies"  ;D You can cry all you want about me being biased but I've proved more than once that's not the case.
  • For respected players - you need much more than that, like an hour of their cheating in order to avoid them being warned and direct-ban.
    Kraken was not banned for 5 months but 11 instead so you can stop lying about that too

You always like to talk shit about VU and VU events, but every year when a new VW is announced you're always here to play it. But since you talked so much shit, this year you had to come under that "Bird" alias. And now you're like: " thanks VU for your support. ". Two faced much?  You're grasping at straws here, desperately trying to get sympathy for your "cause". Unfortunately for you, everyone in this community despises you for everything you've done and for the way you acted.

Listen you dog fucker, I asked you what fucking proof have you provided for denying my report? Alright? Show me that one, I don't know what you're talking about.

I came here to express myself like many other players did, and that was a metaphour "thanks vu", VU did nothing for me but always dragging me down. Same as you did, nothing much.
I've tried to save your server and save your work, but you pretty much make me leave this all behind.

I know everyone in this community has somekind of disprice for me and for my clan members and that is because of you talking shit, retard.
You think I care about your bullshit here? I came here with 0 reasons to get your opinion but to get CTF saved, and you just deny that.
And the one proof you're supporting the MDVU clan is simple - you cease to ban any "conversation" thing based on this subject. The only thing to get respected players banned is show actual proof, but for regular players - it's nothing. It's enough a screenshot to get me banned for hacking.

About Kraken, I don't know what you're talking about. Last I've read he was banned for 5months and you might have actually changed it - don't give a shit although, CTF is shit atm and nobody really cares to play it (nice playercount)
Tricky question: what would I have against this guy Zkq? You think he's much of a "warning" to me or my clan? he's 0.  I came here for you and you ain't giving me a hand.

Ye, hunting wrote this post and hunting answered - happy?

The fact bird gave me his account is that he's busy with IRL and doesn't give a shit about VU account.
And here's where I last read about Kraken's bans ( actual supporting server of all-cheaters, where admins are as corrupted as the cheaters, just like Newk. The only difference is that EC admins "cheat" directly. Newk tries to cover it up so he makes a good show )

I don't need you to ban anyone for anyone, I wanted to help your server, but you're giving me shit instead.

nvm, gl hf
And by the way I made a mistake helping you out. I do truly hope this guy will know about your conflict with me and I'm no longer supporting you and now he'll develop shit and shit after shit. (hope not, otherwise VC:MP is dead)

And believe me, MIMO and Mercy weren't bullshitting at all - I personally met him. I hope he doesn't come back to this game to fuck it up anymore, otherwise I guess you're gonna have to move to MTA.

And btw, I said "no bullshit at all", means the aimbot thing isn't disolved for them, they just wait for another moment when to strike and I doubt [MD]zkq is the one supplying them aswell (no proof, just blind-conclusion like EC staff).
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2018, 07:45:26 pm »
Are you in your senses or what? lole
How come one can be this much low, like typing so much shitload of crap having nothing new but repeated fuckery which has been answered twice or even thrice.

You are not a staff member of ctf, nor you hold any position to make a demand like as newk said. You are just repeating same things and exaggerating same shit.
Kraken's ban was never set for 5mo, you can check the player ban's thread " http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=741.msg6809#new " you see the post is not modified/edited.

You were helping us by uncovering hackers in return of getting your ban decreased, and your help is appreciated, but please solve your fuckeries with @ZKQ in a pm chat or something. Don't involve us all in to that mess.

The case has been sorted out already so do come up when you have something new.

Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde