login
March 19, 2024, 08:29:16 am

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23375 times)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2018, 03:16:40 pm »
Charley, I like conversing with you cuz I see you are a wise person, so please, understand my point and don't take it as a threat. Let's suppose that you and your team found the best solution for this, will you be happy because you got rid of this problem ? no. why ? because new hacks will be created, and aimlock will be a small drop of water in a big sea of the hacks that will be released. So what you are doing now will be demolished in the future. I'll repeat again, don't take this as a threat, it's a fact.
On the other hand, we can help this community and the game be better. We can provide a better future for VCMP, we can help in making fantastic updates, making other anti-cheat scripts, etc...
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2018, 03:43:13 pm »
Charley, I like conversing with you cuz I see you are a wise person, so please, understand my point and don't take it as a threat. Let's suppose that you and your team found the best solution for this, will you be happy because you got rid of this problem ? no. why ? because new hacks will be created, and aimlock will be a small drop of water in a big sea of the hacks that will be released. So what you are doing now will be demolished in the future. I'll repeat again, don't take this as a threat, it's a fact.
On the other hand, we can help this community and the game be better. We can provide a better future for VCMP, we can help in making fantastic updates, making other anti-cheat scripts, etc...

This is you and your services.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:44:48 pm by GangstaRas »
Agree Agree x 9 Funny Funny x 13 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2018, 04:30:30 pm »
for the love of non-existent Christ

the guy has made a mistake, a severe mistake, I agree. we all make mistakes. as I wrote earlier, he’s on a guilt trip.

get your jolly proud heads out of your fucking asses and open up the valves in your ears and hear him out

please

yes we can’t all be as perfect as the super perfect VU clan but that’s just how life fucking is, sorry
Agree Agree x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2018, 04:40:22 pm »
Funny Funny x 7 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2018, 04:46:54 pm »
=TRC=No_MeRcy
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2018, 04:50:42 pm »
Why cant we all just use shotguns. They better ok  >:(

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2018, 05:12:37 pm »
You're not the only programmers/scripters in this community, you're not the only that can make hacks/anti hacks. We will find a solution, new hacks will be created, we will find a solution again. You can't stop cheaters with your 100% effective script, we can get rid of them without you.

We don't want to deal with terrorist just because they offer to protect us from future terrorist, we need soldiers (admins) and scientist (programmers/scripters) who want to make this community and this game better and will fight for it. I would consider what you did as treason to this community.

for the love of non-existent Christ

the guy has made a mistake, a severe mistake, I agree. we all make mistakes. as I wrote earlier, he’s on a guilt trip.

get your jolly proud heads out of your fucking asses and open up the valves in your ears and hear him out

please

yes we can’t all be as perfect as the super perfect VU clan but that’s just how life fucking is, sorry
He made a mistake, some people gave him a 2nd opportunity. Now he is trying to get unbanned at every server by offering his 100% effective anti aimlock script. Also he thinks that he is the only one that can help us because without him we won't be able to get rid of newer hacks.

Why cant we all just use RPG. They better ok  >:(
;D
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 4 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2018, 06:00:27 pm »
Tobi0> Terrorists.
lol!!!allahu akbar
if you have probs with terrorist heres the best solution:

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2018, 06:22:29 pm »
No mercy and his wit-smart scheme be like:
Funny Funny x 8 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2018, 06:38:30 pm »
I’m done here

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2018, 07:24:37 pm »
@nomercy who are you and what is your purpose.

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2018, 08:03:07 pm »
Aliens sent me to occupy your planet.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #147 on: February 04, 2018, 10:51:03 pm »
Aliens sent me to occupy your planet.

You failed. Now stay away from my planet.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2018, 01:48:30 am »
Sorry as this post might get a little offtopic, but this has to be said.

@Morphine  I'm not sure if you're actually talking for real or just trolling when you say " none of you, apart from myself, have come up with anything worth taking action on" and "get your jolly proud heads out of your fucking asses ". Although you use different accounts for trolling so I'm just going to assume you're actually talking seriously. I'm gonna stop sugarcoating things because I think you can take it. Don't see this as me flaming, but more of a wake up call for you which has been a long time coming. Apologies in advance If i'm too blunt. You're acting like an arrogant fool as of late ( I say late because I don't recall you being like this before). I'll go so far as to say you're even quite delusional at times and completely clueless of whats going on around you.

The delusion
  • Some time ago, when I exposed the usage of the mouse sensitivity tool, you came to me on IRC and told me that I was attacking your clan. No morphine, it was about informing the whole community that this tool existed and was being used/shared. Yet you could not get your head out of your ass for a second and had to make it about your clan. Simply because a member of your clan was involved. Your inflated ego could not see past this. I never had an issue with your clan since the day it was created. I still don't. Infact I've known some members of your clan for quite a long time, long before I've ever met you or before your clan was  even created. I like your clan and alot of its members. You also accused me that my post was a publicity stunt for my server (Delusion once again)

• You're under the impression you found gold with this "deal" because you'll be provided with a script that "damages" the aimlock. I've told you there's already servers with such scripts that "damage" the aimlock and those were not provided by cheaters. This is what we (as a community) do. We help eachother. Just like the issue with the cheaters  ban evading. I've cooperated with multiple servers when this happened (LW included). I provided access to my code and access to some of my services running on my servers. And I'd do it all over again whenever it's needed. This is what "Community" means to me. We help eachother when needed. But you instead prefer to put your faith on a cheater rather than working with the community. If you think the script you'll receive will come 100% risk free and with no additional problems to solve, you're delusional once again, you've been lied to and you're about to get scammed by a kid. That said, all help is welcome of course but a ban reduction is much reasonable, fully unbanning cheaters before their original ban period expires, just sends the wrong message towards every future hacker reading this topic as I already said.

The arrogance
I am superior, I am a leader, I am the people’s champion
I am as respected in the real life society as I am here.
I, being the good man I am
a respected sports figure
I, as one of the most influential people in this community
and most influential and interesting man in VC-MP after ULK.HeAD himself :)
I think this speaks for itself. I mean, I'm not saying you haven't received praise or compliments from other people, I believe you have, you're a capable person and I'm not trying to belittle your achievements. But let's be honest here, anyone in a position of power (server admin/clan leader/forum admin or mod), has received praise/compliments at some point. Be it from ass-kissers or be it from honest people. But it's necessary not to let it go up to our heads. But you my friend, have been completely consumed by it. You've been consumed by your ego at this point.
get your jolly proud heads out of your fucking asses
And after all that, we're the ones who need to get our heads out of our asses? You're completely clueless of how arrogant and self-absorbed you look sometimes. I say this with the best intentions that you'll take this as chance for a much needed introspection. Or if you don't care about how others see you, just ignore it then I guess...
No, he's made several (and continues making them) but hey I get it, and as I already said this guy was banned for 6 months from the CTF server. His ban expires next month. After bans expire everyone deserves a 2nd chance in my opinion. But until then, he'll be treated the same way as any other cheater (no deals from my side). The thing is, he's not interested in regaining people's trust. Because regaining trust takes time and he doesn't want to wait. What he wants is instant forgiveness from everyone because he said sorry.
so far, none of you, apart from myself, have come up with anything worth taking action on
Yes there is. I've told you already without nametags the hacks won't work. GangstaRas' suggestion is also viable up to a certain degree (infact, a variant of this type of detection has been in place for quite sometime on some servers). And there's already more servers with more scripts in the works. If you were willing to work with the community, the community would be willing to work with you, but instead you want to work with cheaters instead, the ones responsible for this mess. As I already said, it's not my place to tell others how to run their servers, except that on this case you're not affecting just LW with your decision, you're affecting the whole community, all other servers too. You're not seeing the bigger picture here morph. You're just looking for a quick fix. By accepting this deal you're effectively turning VC:MP into a playground for hackers. They will now keep creating new hacks and cheats and come test it on VC:MP. Then after they're done spreading the hacks and exausting server staff teams, they will provide a "fix" for it and then continously keep repeating this cycle. You're creating additional work for vcmp devs and releasing a plague of hacks all over the community like this.

Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2018, 02:33:43 am »
yours is an opinion I respect dearly, NewK, since you never write anything superfluous. however, I must disagree, for I am the last person looking for a quick fix here. the people looking for a quick fix here are the same ones proposing ultimately disabling headshots. this “quick fix” will take 2 weeks to make, so I highly doubt that it is by any means quicker than the initially proposed idea. therefore, instant forgiveness is also out of the question. this kid is putting in work to unfuck a situation he initially fucked up.

all I can tell you at this point in time is that time will tell

I’m putting my entire VC-MP career at stake here. if it goes wrong, I am ready for any and every consequence on the planet.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:38:57 am by VoLK »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)