login
March 19, 2024, 03:03:27 am

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 23285 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2017, 01:34:02 pm »
DuDEee, make team 2
Everyone else join team 2
Stop blaming haXXo
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2017, 03:02:34 pm »
These gang rules are just way off of a Vice War in general.I always thought it meant a massive fight between two teams and that's how it's done in all events.This does not help smaller groups of people let alone clanless players and definetely not fun.

I have a question for you, as well as the community in general cuz I want to understand if its just me not being an outsider to the implementation why I'm not seeing something or if its the outsiders having a flawed view. Don't feel bad, I'm not picking on you, you just fall into the group I'm seeing here.

If you had to name one aspect of this implementation as the biggest issue, which would it be? The requirements for a group? The unlimited number of groups that can be created? The unlimited number of people that can potentially join a group (no one is accepted in the Wolf Pack if you looking at 4 pages going of people showing interest if that's what you're looking at). Which one would you pick as the top problem of the list?

If you say the requirements, then I have another question. What is the big issue with it? It couldn't be to type your name and details that you're applying, that's all we've done for 6 editions right? so I'm assuming it's probably the flag. I have given examples of the simplest designs that would be eligible if you submit, testament that its not a must that you have to come to me. Just make something symbolic and at the right resolution.

Are you so educated that you can spend time here behaving like a parrot chirping the same negative outlook when you can simply submit something you can whip up in Paint in 2 minutes? Most of you hypocrites ever take a look at your own signature on this forum? You telling me you can't do something so simple? Listen me nuh man, nuh get me livid inna the place  >:(

Another question. Are you just sensitive to change or you just want to relive your youth by having the mindset of a child?

The only person's critique I respect so far is #Wr#blix# because he expressed his concern, we engaged in dialogue with him and whether he agrees to some of the changes or not, he heard us out and is willing to give the new change a chance. The rest of you to me just being lazy, annoying, mindless and hypocritical. We really seeing comments like this after we answered the same thing over and over in 3 pages now?

You know when to be smart to express negativity but you know when to be a dunce so that all you are is a cry baby that unwilling to do anything more than just cry a voice till you get what you want. Better you change you age in your profiles back to 5.

I don't want to see another comment like this again here.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2017, 03:04:18 pm »
Separated the post for voting sake.

Re the clanless players, I have expressed an idea before to create a free for all group of sorts, I'd do the flag so all any clanless member would have to do is look pretty and apply like how its always been. Sounds good? Vote agree. Questions? Discuss.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2017, 03:25:32 pm »
Im quite surprised about the group of people you're considering me into.Even though this was not a negative point,I merely pointed to the fact there could be flaws for the uncategorized people you might have not considered for the potential of playercount and the fun.I will reply or edit this post to elaborate on that more when I have time.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2017, 04:40:36 pm »
Will Vice War 7 won't get numbers as it's ancestors ?  :'(

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2017, 04:57:45 pm »
Im quite surprised about the group of people you're considering me into.Even though this was not a negative point,I merely pointed to the fact there could be flaws for the uncategorized people you might have not considered for the potential of playercount and the fun.I will reply or edit this post to elaborate on that more when I have time.

That's why I made a double post outlining my idea on that aspect of your post. But everything else you said pretty much puts you into that category in my eyes.

We've outlined that the bigger the team, the worse off they are because of the death penalty. You fight in EC and you have green team contributing to half the damn number of players overpowering everyone and you are a small group, what do you do? Tackle them alone or you befriend the enemy of your enemy and tackle them together? No matter how big the group is and how concentrated or spread out they are on the map, it is up to you to be creative enough to capitalize on what you can do for your team on the situation.

If you can't win a base, find a creative way to cut the winning team's points in half while you focus on getting the highest killing sprees across all of your members. You're going to have teams attacking teams and too focused on each other, easy backstabbing can be done on both.

A 40 member group for example, you just need to kill every member of that group 5 times to get the 200 death penalty.....No matter how skilled the group is, with everyone raining down on the massive group from multiple angles, that isn't a lot of work for any one group. Everyone's efforts can easily take out that massive group in 10 minutes. Then now with them out of the picture points wise, you could focus on getting back to killing each other whether that's going to be by sneak attacking multiple enemies and rack an easy spree that way and/or hold down a base at the sme time racking in points.

But no, no one's thinking that far, everyone just looks at a massive group and think they can do plenty, so big disadvantage to anyone else, give us back VW6 parade.

aXXo asked how much points capturing a base would give, let us balance that to this dynamic that can take place so that its fair for everyone. I would hope that this is what you wish to expound on later.

The massive fight of which you speak is still available but its up to you all to want to see it happen and us to make sure it happens in a competitive fashion.

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2017, 06:18:25 pm »
The rest of you to me just being lazy, annoying, mindless and hypocritical.

Good to know lol. Certainly it will encourage many players to take part in this event.

In my opinion, you shouldn't write post like that just because someone has a different opinion than you. After all, this event is for players and everyone just only wants to have fun. Or maybe I'm wrong?
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2017, 06:20:29 pm »
koray orospu nublet!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2017, 06:24:53 pm »
If casualties increases above 200, your gang suffers certain disadvantages.

Elabore this thing, I'm getting it or maybe getting it in the wrong way. How will this thing work, the casaulties changes every hour to 0. Which means if any team who has higher number of player count, they will have more casualties in that one hour and they will lose good amount of points but for teams which are lesser in player count will not have 200 kills soon. Well, this thing still unbalance on one side, maybe I'm wrong.

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2017, 07:03:54 pm »

Elabore this thing, I'm getting it or maybe getting it in the wrong way. How will this thing work, the casaulties changes every hour to 0. Which means if any team who has higher number of player count, they will have more casualties in that one hour and they will lose good amount of points but for teams which are lesser in player count will not have 200 kills soon. Well, this thing still unbalance on one side, maybe I'm wrong.
Make axxo play DotA and you get this casualties disadvantage thing

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2017, 07:37:21 pm »

Good to know lol. Certainly it will encourage many players to take part in this event.

In my opinion, you shouldn't write post like that just because someone has a different opinion than you. After all, this event is for players and everyone just only wants to have fun. Or maybe I'm wrong?

In my opinion you should do something more useful like make a team or read this section thoroughly rather than try to make me look bad Piterus. You write this and completely ignored the fact that I did answer him on what is the new aspect of his post to this section of the forum. So dont try to pull that with me like I didnt care to what he said, its been answered. No one's immoral here, just annoyed.

Everyone here trying to ensure that everyone else enjoys Vice War. Ive been involved with the development of both VW5 and VW6 and now VW7. Since VW5 I have went to great lengths to ensure the fun and enjoyment aspect for all, from the planning of the war to the discussion of ping and fps issues to the points and monetary system listening to all of your complaints and working out all possible outcomes. Even now Im sitting here with a notebook reworking the balance aspect thinking outside of any arrogance as you would want to put my thinking as.

What are you doing sir? Trying to make me look bad, thats it....You couldve added a suggestion but no....this is all you see fit to do....

Forgive me if Im angry because of that.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2017, 07:47:51 pm »
Is Hunting allowed to participate?
Funny Funny x 4 Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2017, 09:12:57 pm »

You thinking of it in a 1 gang vs 1 gang scenario. Remember that everyone is fighting each other so if you're the lesser team it doesnt mean you have the burden of bringing the bigger team down to 200 deaths by yourself. Cumulatively, the kills of all the other groups against this bigger group will lead to the big groups downfall. Theyll be fighting others and get killed by others naturally. If 5 groups register, the biggest is the most likely to get hit by all the enemy groups in that hour, the smallest being the least likely.

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2017, 09:25:05 pm »

In my opinion you should do something more useful like make a team or read this section thoroughly rather than try to make me look bad Piterus. You write this and completely ignored the fact that I did answer him on what is the new aspect of his post to this section of the forum. So dont try to pull that with me like I didnt care to what he said, its been answered. No one's immoral here, just annoyed.

Everyone here trying to ensure that everyone else enjoys Vice War. Ive been involved with the development of both VW5 and VW6 and now VW7. Since VW5 I have went to great lengths to ensure the fun and enjoyment aspect for all, from the planning of the war to the discussion of ping and fps issues to the points and monetary system listening to all of your complaints and working out all possible outcomes. Even now Im sitting here with a notebook reworking the balance aspect thinking outside of any arrogance as you would want to put my thinking as.

What are you doing sir? Trying to make me look bad, thats it....You couldve added a suggestion but no....this is all you see fit to do....

Forgive me if Im angry because of that.

To be honest, I see it a little differently. Your words just looks more like if you agree with me you're cool, but if you not, you're dumb, that's it. If we look now at the number of participants compared to previous vw editions we can see that something goes wrong and I wouldn't look for reasons solely in the laziness of players. I believe in your good intentions, but the facts are what they are. Time will show how it will go on. I hope that it will work as well as possible - I think that although you agree with me.

And no, I don't try put you in a bad light. I have no interest in it. I just stood in defense of people who in my opinion aren't mindless, stupid players. Not everyone are like that.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2017, 10:06:10 pm »

To be honest, I see it a little differently. Your words just looks more like if you agree with me you're cool, but if you not, you're dumb, that's it. If we look now at the number of participants compared to previous vw editions we can see that something goes wrong and I wouldn't look for reasons solely in the laziness of players. I believe in your good intentions, but the facts are what they are. Time will show how it will go on. I hope that it will work as well as possible - I think that although you agree with me.

And no, I don't try put you in a bad light. I have no interest in it. I just stood in defense of people who in my opinion aren't mindless, stupid players. Not everyone are like that.

Hmm, this has humbled my anger. I dont want to give off that arrogant impression at all, Im just not that kind of guy. My apologies to you and koray if thats how I really sounded when I pushed my association. Guess that was the surprized factor. Definitely didnt mean it towards you like that honestly and Im definitely not dismissing any disagreements against my views to say whosoever is a dumbass. I have no place to say that. I just dont like the foolish acts lately re this but you did make a valid point Piterus. As they would say to the legit among us, so many different people cant tell the same lie, something must be wrong
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)