March 19, 2024, 11:20:41 am

Author Topic: [SS]Freak is the VCDC Champion  (Read 9453 times)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: [SS]Freak is the VCDC Champion
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 02:15:46 pm »
Congratulations to all. While I wanted Ferrari or Fercho to win for obvious reasons, I'm glad a 150 pinger won this honestly. Rep the squad Freak  :D

Friendly advice to low pingers for next season:

If you truly want to carry the crown of the best, fight in some US servers or Indian servers more often. You need to get out of your comfort zone and start taking in a wider scope of lead aim under your belt because its easy for a high pinger to adjust to low pingers, but its not easy for a low pinger to adjust to high ping.

That simply means higher pingers naturally have more capability to be the best. Don't take it for granted, stop the ping bitching and get serious.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 02:24:47 pm »
Congratulations.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 02:35:10 pm »
It feels great to win such an amazing tournament, it was fun and a very tiring tournament. I didn't really thought that I would win this event either, I'm surprised myself. I would like to thank those who made this possible, those who supported me and to the admin team. It was handled perfectly, you could easily find a referee at almost any time which is good.

It was a great match Juan, hopefully we will duel sometimes again. Congratulations to those who won their bets and my apologies to those who lost their bets. Thanks guys, peace out!

/q

Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 03:02:31 pm »
Congratulations Freak!
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 03:08:26 pm »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 03:21:09 pm »
   ;D ;D

Funny Funny x 4 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 03:52:08 pm »
Now that everything is calmed and after the congratulations, i gotta say i got a report from ferrari advising me of a strange FPS dropping during his semi-final(smth that didnt happen during warm up) match agaisnt freak and that foul play may have been involved, however that could be just lagging like i was lagging last night and it clearly gave me an advantage as you all who were there and watched the non-official duels freak and myself had, im not saying anything just to tell that i have experienced the same thing ferrari told me i wont involve myself wheter its foul playing(wouldnt like to think so) or just lagging, pc issues (like im having) etc

Like krystianoo who appeared out of from god may know where lol, was asking for brackets to be fixed so freak faced me in finals, certain admin told him to fuck off but i guess its there.

Just wanted to inform about this, as a few VCDC staff members were aware of this but didnt want to leak this till event ended
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 03:54:17 pm by JuaN. »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

[EAF]Alarba

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 04:12:44 pm »
Congratulations Freak for being the only fighter, apart from me, to beat Juan in the entire VCDC.
Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Dr.Danny

• Fanatic
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 04:13:42 pm »
Congratulations to all of you!
Thanks for giving me a good reason to get fucked up!

Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 04:34:46 pm »
loool rip Juan, Koray flashbacks all over again.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 04:49:22 pm »
loool rip Juan, Koray flashbacks all over again.
i dont consider being 2nd out of 148+ rip
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 04:54:16 pm »
Unlucky Juan mate, I guess you'll always be 2nd best.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 05:17:33 pm »
damn man, I never thought you were defeated in a 1vs1 match :(
Congratulations to the winner! For me it was unexpected.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 05:39:20 pm »
BHAI BHAI BHAI BHAI....

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 08:57:24 pm »
Now that everything is calmed and after the congratulations, i gotta say i got a report from ferrari advising me of a strange FPS dropping during his semi-final(smth that didnt happen during warm up) match agaisnt freak and that foul play may have been involved, however that could be just lagging like i was lagging last night and it clearly gave me an advantage as you all who were there and watched the non-official duels freak and myself had, im not saying anything just to tell that i have experienced the same thing ferrari told me i wont involve myself wheter its foul playing(wouldnt like to think so) or just lagging, pc issues (like im having) etc

Like krystianoo who appeared out of from god may know where lol, was asking for brackets to be fixed so freak faced me in finals, certain admin told him to fuck off but i guess its there.

Just wanted to inform about this, as a few VCDC staff members were aware of this but didnt want to leak this till event ended

speak now or forever hold your peace - you know this sentence?

If you didn't say anything to refeeres during the fight then it makes no sense that you are saying it now after your defeat. I understand that if you won it would not be a problem right? :D

/fps command was available to all so you just could check. aXXo was a main referee, me 2nd and we didn't see any problems with that duel. Video as evidence:

after match:

[14:24:10] [Fighter Chat] =TRC=jUan*: na man you were kinda unhittable, plus i checked your fps were dropping from 60 to 38-44 at times
[14:24:13] [Fighter Chat] =TRC=jUan*: soemwhat supiscious
[14:24:15] [Fighter Chat] =TRC=jUan*: but gg

rules:

Ping must be below 400 ms and fps should be between 20 and 60. You will be automatically kicked by the server if your ping and fps are not stable enough. If you gets kicked more than 3 times you will forfeit the match.

I think I explained.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 10:41:23 pm by Piterus »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.