login
March 19, 2024, 05:05:58 am

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 11386 times)

Hiki

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • 私は存在しません
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2017, 12:07:56 am »
T. :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

God is dead.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2017, 09:38:48 am »
Trex, in our ethos our stated aim is to create a team that is not only amazing at DM, but that is humble, kind and fun.

As you will see from the list of people who have been kicked or who have been encouraged to leave this clan, they might be great at DM, but they often forget about one of the latter three qualities we desire: humility, kindness and fun.

Wearing a VU tag is not about bragging, it is not about showing off. It is about being welcoming to newbies, it is about respecting others regardless of how long they have been playing the game, and it is about creating opportunities for yourself and others to better enjoy the game. This is why we do events, this is why we opened up our applications to everyone, this is why we value friendship.

I want you to seriously think about whether you can be humble, kind and fun. A lot of people here are saying that you can't be. By placing blame on Klaus, saying it's 'his problem', it makes you look like you can't be. If you can't be, then I suggest you close this application.

If you can be, then I hope you can prove it. We won't tolerate arrogance, rudeness or fun-spoiling. My vote remains T, because I think that you deserve a chance, but it is on the line.
Agree Agree x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2017, 10:50:55 am »
GL
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2017, 01:08:28 pm »
-
Don't worry, it's just a small argue lead to nowhere and I apologize to Klaus for such a behaviour from me and I make offical unban appeal apologizing to him in it and this will be the last wrong thing I do, I promise :)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2017, 06:03:57 pm »
Goodluck.

Credits : KocKex

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2017, 04:01:09 pm »
Trex, I voted no to this application, not really of any lacking merits but more so how this application is going. Time and time again, majority of people who have polarized votes like this in their application leave sometime after if they beat the odds and actually get accepted. Why is that? They don't feel like they belong. Even if you ignore the rest and appreciate the few who value your company here, it's not going to be a comfortable setting for you. Putting you in the presence of fellow VU members also doesn't guarantee acceptance either overtime. The view towards you can continue all your days here even if you do remarkable things for VU and unfortunately, we can only discuss viewpoints and hope it clicks, but we can't force change the opinion of anyone. Some people give chances and see the good potential in others, others are hardened by previous patterns you've exhibited, that's the way of the world.

If you feel you'll be able to manage that kind of headache, and that good graces will be on your side as time goes on, then I'll change my vote to trainee. Otherwise, my honest advice is to say save yourself the trouble.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 04:03:17 pm by GangstaRas »
Agree Agree x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2017, 04:44:27 pm »
Don't worry, leave it for me. I can handle it, there's no problem for me facing something like this.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2017, 05:28:03 pm »
good luck trex  x)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2017, 06:41:28 pm »
Don't worry, leave it for me. I can handle it, there's no problem for me facing something like this.
ye, I'm going nowhere
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2017, 09:44:35 pm »
Rate braindonor and thank you, let me break casper's record of 19 braindonor.
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2017, 07:20:14 am »
Trex, are you even active ingame? I saw u only 1 time in ec after u applied here

Inferno made this for me <3

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2017, 07:59:35 am »
Yeah, I'm active but I'm facing a problem now a days with my mouse scroll it's ain't working atm.
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2017, 11:56:58 pm »
Trex my friend, I'm going to have to vote no on this one. You have serious potential man, be persistent show us you are more than just a DMer with good skills. But trust me its your attitude in this game that really defines you. Be active, be helpful, be pérsistant and if its in your power help others.

We're not trying to create conflict, in fact we want this community to be united for the better of all. Its not that I don't want to give you a chance, because deep down You're a Trainee in my book right away. But there's certain loose ends you need to tie up, before becoming part of this family. We're trying not to put you on the spot of feeling unwelcomed. Now, if you work hard like I said in every aspect, show your value and loyalty I'm sure you can cut yourself a spot in our group brother. But for now i'm going to have to say no.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2017, 12:50:35 pm »
Well, if you guys will keep talking about my attitude you must know that I'm not the only guy in this whole world that is abusing or flaming. This is normal thing in our life, once you get mad you can't control yourself. But some people do work on this but while working on it, they still face the same problem, sometimes they can control themselives and sometime they can't. This applies to me, Sometimes I can control myself and sometimes I can't and I do keep working on it and till now I'm, It'll take time still I won't get rid of abusing somebody. For example, someone abusing my mother, I don't just ignore this guy I can't see my mother getting abused and not doing anything, also she's dead so I don't allow any single person to abuse her in anyway. Sometimes it's according to our mood, ALL people faces problems in real life so they get bad mood, so they simply joins a game to have fun and suddenly they get abused, in this situation I can't control myself.

Also, excuse me, I've applied for 4 times and this is the fiveth how can I prove that I'm loyal more than what I've did. I was asked to answer alot of questions and typing paragraphs for nothing, just getting denied at the end and still applying again, then it gets denied and so on.

I don't care how the people will take this reply as, but this is my opinion and I'm saying this with full honesty. It's really annoying to keep arguing about attitude in +18 game.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:52:22 pm by Trex »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2017, 01:39:57 pm »
18+ means rude and bad attitude towards others ?
Thats where you're wrong.
Agree Agree x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)