Author Topic: James  (Read 5072 times)

James

• Perfection is a Myth
    • View Profile
James
« on: May 09, 2017, 07:45:42 pm »
fuck u all.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 04:44:09 pm by James »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: James
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 07:52:03 pm »
Hi cato.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Riders

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 09:31:49 pm »
Cato actually had came back last year under Zaybee nickname, tried his best to take a cover but he failed in his attempt and disappeared then.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 05:06:09 am by Riders »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

kongo

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 09:43:56 pm »
hy james my bro welcoem to vcmp and fuck you bitch son of fucker gay aSShole
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

James

• Perfection is a Myth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 09:46:38 pm »
Cato had actually came back last year under Zaybee nickname, tried his best to take a cover but he failed in his attempt and disappeared then.
But then again, hes IP and mine doesn't match, not only a single digit.

Riders

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 09:47:52 pm »
Cato had actually came back last year under Zaybee nickname, tried his best to take a cover but he failed in his attempt and disappeared then.
It does. I checked it already.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:50:12 pm by Riders »

James

• Perfection is a Myth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 10:00:47 pm »
It does. I checked it already.
Mind checking again? because the start of cato's ip is 77 , mine 188.

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 03:13:21 am »
Are you clarifying or weaseling your way out?

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 04:27:57 am »
Cato, you have tried this before and you are doing same shit again
If you continue trying to run away from your past than you are an idiot and you have no place in VU.

rickyy

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • GAMERS DON'T DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 09:21:26 am »
Well only your ip was not the reason there were other reasons too. Such as like Cato you use to put a coma after giving space between first letter and second letter For example lets take a sentence to understand it better (You are Cato , its proved) that sentence was only an example don't get offended. I know that this reason might look silly but its worth it. Everyone can check the application of Cato
here: http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/approved-as-trainees/application-1571 and James
here: http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8025.0
In this topic as well as in his applications pattern of the coma is same. Your ip is matching with Cato, you write like Cato, You come back with the name James which was also used by Cato and after all the evidences being against you, you are denying the fact of being Cato. Well you were caught before also and you are caught now also second time creating all the fuss. Its better to accept some facts instead of denying them. That's it.
Thank You
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 09:41:08 am by rickyy »

James

• Perfection is a Myth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 09:45:39 am »
Are you clarifying or weaseling your way out?
Im trying to fix this all.

Cato, you have tried this before and you are doing same shit again
If you continue trying to run away from your past than you are an idiot and you have no place in VU.
Im not running away from my past , i didnt even have any fucking past. Im here trying to prove that im not cato.
Well only your ip was not the reason there were other reasons too. Such as like Cato you use to put a coma after giving space between first letter and second letter For example lets take a sentence to understand it better (You are Cato , its proved) that sentence was only an example don't get offended. I know that this reason might look silly but its worth it. Everyone can check the application of Cato
here: http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/approved-as-trainees/application-1571 and James
here: http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8025.0
In this topic as well as in his applications pattern of the coma is same. Your ip is matching with Cato, you write like Cato, You come back with the name James which was also used by Cato and after all the evidences being against you, you are denying the fact of being Cato. Well you were caught before also and you are caught now also second time creating all the fuss. Its better to accept some facts instead of denying them. That's it.
Thank You
1. Thats the most dumbest reason i have ever heard, do you guys think theres only 1 guy that puts a space then coma then space? wow like really.
2.How's my ip matching with Cato? i know my IP very well and you dont, Cato's start of the ip is 77, Mine is 188? how is that matching?
3.Now tell me is there only 1 fucking James in the whole fucking universe? ok you know what, tell me something why would cato be that dumb to come back again with the same name he used before? doesnt makes sense right?

Post more bullshit, ill answer to all of them.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 09:48:56 am by James »

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 11:43:45 am »
Get the fuck out
That attitude of yours is not welcomed here even if you are not Cato.

James

• Perfection is a Myth
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 12:02:02 pm »
Get the fuck out
That attitude of yours is not welcomed here even if you are not Cato.
Your the one being retard over here, ill leave anyways.

Radon

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 12:03:32 pm »
Who's cato?
Cannot rate own posts

kongo

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 12:20:39 pm »
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)