login
March 19, 2024, 08:10:06 am

Author Topic: CTF Multi Clan War  (Read 4110 times)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
CTF Multi Clan War
« on: January 11, 2017, 07:58:06 pm »
CTF Presents: Multi Clan War
This battle consists of 2 allied clans vs 2 allied clans, the battle will be 8 vs 8 with 4 members of each clan.
Being VU, MK, TRC and SS the most powerful and active clans of CTF server, we came to the conclusion that these will be the representatives clans of the war,

Roster Example

[MK]NewK                 [VU]Charley
[MK]Halchter             [VU]ferrari32
[MK]Kelvin                 [VU]Riders
MKs.Kockex               [VU]Amal
[SS]Eddy        VS       =TRC=Ryxen
[SS]Nilz                     =TRC=Pettan
[SS]AEO                    =TRC=Juana_La_Cubana
[SS]Danniel               =TRC=Mauricia

This is just an example, the clans that will be allies will be placed in a random system.

Important information: Clans allies will be posted this friday 13th in every clans forums by [SS]Eddy, the staff will put these clans on a "random" system and then post the results but before you need to accept that If your clan ends allied with a clan that you don't like, will not be our fault, this event has a purpose and is to unite more to the community and the clans.

Basic Standings:
Match format: 8x8
Ping limit: 350 ms
FPS limit: 20 fps
Round time: 10 minutes*
Friendly fire: OFF
Wallglitch: ON
Bases/Arenas: 2 per team

Time/Date should be discussed after friday 13th.
Fin de la conversación de chat
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 08:03:21 pm by JuaN. »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
Re: CTF Multi Clan War
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 08:00:10 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 08:19:19 pm »
Interesting, will get back to you shortly
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 09:48:01 pm »
This is indeed something new and interesting.
Goodluck and see you there!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 10:58:32 pm »

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 02:04:54 am »
Server ctf4 or ctf5?

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 03:19:37 am »
Server ctf4 or ctf5?
CTF4, CTF 5 is bugged atm and the time per rounds (the 15 mins) are like desynchronized.
If you didn't play in the VU vs TRC cw, Knucis was the one using a stopwatch on all rounds and it was a disaster (the clan war, not knucis work, he did great :D) also the teams spawns is a problem but if newk fixes it, we can play on CTF5 but I doubt it since newk is busy.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 04:10:35 am »
Server ctf4 or ctf5?
CTF4, CTF 5 is bugged atm and the time per rounds (the 15 mins) are like desynchronized.
If you didn't play in the VU vs TRC cw, Knucis was the one using a stopwatch on all rounds and it was a disaster (the clan war, not knucis work, he did great :D) also the teams spawns is a problem but if newk fixes it, we can play on CTF5 but I doubt it since newk is busy.
Actually, all the bugs reported from the VU-TRC clanwar have been fixed just a few days after the clanwar. I'd recomend CTF5 seeing as CTF4 has some serious balance critical bugs. It would probably be a good idea to have 1 or 2 matches in CTF5 before just to make sure though since there hasn't been much testing on CTF5 for quite a while :P
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 04:32:33 am »
Server ctf4 or ctf5?
Actually, all the bugs reported from the VU-TRC clanwar have been fixed just a few days after the clanwar. I'd recomend CTF5 seeing as CTF4 has some serious balance critical bugs. It would probably be a good idea to have 1 or 2 matches in CTF5 before just to make sure though since there hasn't been much testing on CTF5 for quite a while :P
That's the move right there. CTF 5 is future.

B/w any set limit?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 04:35:11 am by Ryne »

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 02:56:25 pm »
B/w any set limit?
the pack 4 [Rocket] will be used for 1 guy per team

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 03:50:08 pm »
sorry guys i wont be able to play in ctf4, exclude me for this event
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 03:54:36 pm by Amal »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 12:20:35 am »
This goes on Eddy's behalf. (Eddy LA CUBANA)

I just used http://challonge.com/ to make this "random stuff" and the teams were like that:

MK - VU vs TRC - SS, I'm gonna post this on clans forums tomorrow 13th to see if leaders agree/disagree with this. (To play with his ally)

Code: [Select]
[19:48] <Eddy> Metalord my Mauricia, as TRC Captain do you agree / disagree in playing with SS?
[19:52] <metalord> I do accept but it's an exception, just because you're one of my favorites bitches.

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 12:22:09 am »
The match will take place in CTF 05.

Any leader/representative of VU can confirm If there is no problem in playing as MK allies?

PD: Ping limit edited: 300 ms

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:24:22 am by Eddy »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 05:13:42 am »
300 ms

Still too damn high... you might as well just remove the limit.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 06:14:25 am »
300 ms

Still too damn high

I'm in agreement, the high ping life is getting to me. Each clan is pretty big and multinational so I rather everyone pick their key players that are 200 ms and under. If however things get desperate and substitutes do not meet the 200 ms limit, then they can be at a limit of 250 ms but 300 ms, nah, let's have some control with this
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)