March 19, 2024, 10:41:13 am

Author Topic: [VU 4 - TRC 2] TRC vs VU  (Read 22386 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: TRC vs VU
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2016, 06:53:44 am »
You want less time, 10 mins per round, now discuss with members and come with a date.
You are being rude so shut the fuck up and stop ordering us.
10 min round seems fine, next month or the last week of this month would be better.
Also I want to know if there will be any respawn timer
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 07:35:21 am »
Good luck both of clans
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 08:02:25 am »
[VU] Clan to power
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2016, 01:10:35 pm »
Get a life.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2016, 01:34:02 pm »
You want less time, 10 mins per round, now discuss with members and come with a date.
You are being rude so shut the fuck up and stop ordering us.
10 min round seems fine, next month or the last week of this month would be better.
Also I want to know if there will be any respawn timer
Dude, I'm not ordering you, I'm just talking to you & also what you see rude in it ._.

Anyways, what you mean by respawn timer, that when we die, we will spawn after some time, like this?

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2016, 02:36:54 pm »
Ye

Jeanmovies

• Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2016, 03:28:52 pm »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Smok3

• Fanatic
  • The Smokeraptor ϟϟ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2016, 07:48:05 pm »
you guys are putting more excuses than me like when i don't want to go to school, just say no, we're not going to accept this challenge in ctf, just doing drama like always
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2016, 10:18:59 pm »
My suggestion is 5 minutes a round. Majority of the bases are small enough to suffice a time like that and it will be more intense to capture a flag and be the better team per round than have this long drawn out fight. A lot more tolerable to play than 10 or 15 mins imo.

Make sure the people capturing the flags die when I shoot them.

I don't want to hear anything about server lag, if I see anything like that, idk about my fellow VUs but the match is over for me.
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2016, 05:45:04 am »
my suggestion:
- 5 min 0 sec per round (0 sec precisely)
- flag capture time scripted & edited to 5 seconds to prevent lagger taking flag
- only 4 people can take packs, rest is unarmed and gets a custom weapon 'cortez hand' for balance
- FPS limit specifically scripted to 25 FPS - 60
- respawn timer: 3.14159265359
- weather id 3
- custom timecyc for all bases
- 10 admins watching trc players
- chat turned off so you dont get distracted
- player tags turned off so you dont know who is noori / zubi
- server lag removed with custom function RemoveLag()
- lobby in skumole shack so you dont crash in malibu

Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2016, 11:21:51 am »
Gangstaras. I'll discuss those things with my clanmates but cab you elaborate why 5 minutes timing of per round. Thats too short, let it be 10, default is 15 but for you guys we reduced it to 10 mins. 30 mins of clanwar in CTF, funny tho. About lag, the ping limit, its 280 ms which suits everyone and server is not laggy you can ask from Newk. And there is FPS limit too. Not to worry about lag.

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2016, 12:18:15 pm »
Gangstaras. I'll discuss those things with my clanmates but cab you elaborate why 5 minutes timing of per round. Thats too short, let it be 10, default is 15 but for you guys we reduced it to 10 mins. 30 mins of clanwar in CTF, funny tho.
The 10/15 mins are completely drawn out. There are exceptional moments when two teams are really pushing to win and you have a tug of war with the points but usually a CTF match is decided in the first 2 minutes. The stronger team overtakes the losing team's territory and if the stronger team is that good, there's no way to come back. You don't need another 8 mins or 13 mins of constant spawnkilling and flag capturing, its gets old for the winning team and frustrating for the losing team so I believe 5 minutes is enough but I can adjust to say 7 minutes a match.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2016, 01:05:46 pm »
why not ctf 5.0? its lag free there.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2016, 01:23:17 pm »
CTF 5.0 wasn't released as a full version yet mostly because it has no boundaries on bases due to the fact that we are replacing them with objects which is already done by yours truly however those are still waiting to be implemented.
If you do give me the names of bases you intend to play though, I could add them manually and talk to NewK about 5.0's status, whether it is stable enough to play a clan-war on it or not.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2016, 02:48:31 pm »
Tell pettan stay out of war, can't trust him at all.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)