login
March 19, 2024, 06:31:47 am

Author Topic: Application - aXizOr  (Read 1212 times)

aXizOr

• View Profile
Application - aXizOr
« on: September 03, 2016, 09:23:36 pm »
Nick: aXizOr

Timezone/Country: United States of America

Previous Nicks: -None-

Additional Comments: Hello Vice Underdogs,
The reason to apply for Vice Underdogs is 

1, No Abuse
2, Matured Players
3, Well skilled Players
4, Official Clan
5, Favorite Clan
6, Cooperative
7, Help Full
And many Great qualities

Let me introduce my self personally,
My name is Bryan Danniel I live in USA I have a job which I do daily (lol if you mind 'bout my job) I do actually play VCMP Since 2015 , I had a great pause in between because of my studies in 2015 and now when iam back I really wish to atleast join a clan

When I came back to my VCMP life I knew about Vice Underdogs but my nick to All VC:MP Forums weren't registered , my DMing Skills are not much great but I know I can defeat some of Players of VCMP (Silly Answer XD) , earlier I dueled with some guys I won 3 of 5 ..(Well iam not trying to impress you)

My favorite weapons are  Shotgun , M4  and being a VU I will  feel really proud and try to do my best but some times I will come to play if I get time., (BTW iam having holidays from my job iam free to play ) but heartly I want to join The Vice Underdogs

Thats All from here ,
-Bryan (aXizOr)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 08:16:51 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
Re: Application - aXizOr
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 10:50:08 pm »
The app looks ok and you have put effort on it.
A question: who are you? never saw you in game.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:53:50 pm by hotdogcat »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits to Bart.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 12:21:40 am »
Forgive me on certain points if you're genuine Mr. aXizOr.

I'll be blunt, I mean no disrespect but I find it very hard to believe anything you've written.

You see there's a certain quality a native English speaker has in his writing, no matter how informal you write on a regular, that native quality will still be apparent in your writing and I'm not seeing it here. Your writing style favours that of the Eastern world, their branch of informal English, making me not believe that you're from the US. Could be a spying troll who knows?

Let's say I'm wrong, then that leads me to your age. Quite frankly your demeanour is that of a child and it personally irritates me greatly should your age be indeed 35/36. You would actually be the oldest member here should you join but how you represent yourself would line you into our 14 year old grouping of clan members. It's very disappointing and mocking of the clan in my eyes. It's these reasons that I strongly vote no against you.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 12:57:09 am »
Never seen you ingame, Who are you?

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 02:47:44 am »
Never

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 02:53:04 am »
Never seen you ingame , so NO for now.

aXizOr

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 08:11:54 am »
So guys , none of you know me - Close - it  , i will try to improve in my near future ,
Thanks

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 08:15:42 am »
Application closed as requested.