login
March 28, 2024, 04:55:28 pm

Author Topic: Ok, It's time to say thanks :)  (Read 2811 times)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Ok, It's time to say thanks :)
« on: December 27, 2015, 08:47:21 pm »
I want to give applauses to: Gangstaras, Riders, Freak, Wilson, Veteran, Bart (with his securicar), Sevrin, Hotdogcat, Ferrari in ocassions, for giving a big handle on this VW.
Niko, Hockz, MM., Bart and me, was doing skype. We was doing a great work on team.

But now I want to say something, Why some of here have registered his names on the vice war topic if u just will be on irc to talk? Like Flash...

Im not arrogant now but Im dissapointed. All VUs, except the first one I mentioned, have dissapointed me.

Now im fucking tired.
I started playing this event when this started. ( I was playing since 9 P.M to 6A.M, more than 8 hours playing this Fucking event) Red Team was winning by my points and some others...... I reached a killing spree of 26 in the Central Station. (I got the biggest spree with 26, like 210W)
At 6 a.m here, Red Team was winning for 450 points over Blue Team. I slept just 3 hours to 9 a.m for keep playing, when I opened IRC, Blue Team was winning 1000 points over the Red Team.... Are you serious? 1000 fucking points.....

I know... Russians is the magic word.
Ok that isn't the point...

I was too angry, with all of VUs and I'm angry with all of VUs now, (again, except the first one I mentioned).
That's why VU never win an event... the sentence "play for fun not for win" in this case of events, is the reverse...

Play for , not for .

Ok that's all guys. Now I'm leave. This event is the last one I played with the VU tag. I'm sorry but I'm feeling unconfortable, I know im important here, but pls, don't do questions, just remove my rank, that's all.

Thanks again and I want to say I was really proud to be a VU.

} Regards, Berkley aka Gohan@ {

Freak deserve to be Full member, he do a great work on VW.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 08:53:59 pm by Berkley »
Agree Agree x 7 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ok, It's time to say thanks :)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 08:58:44 pm »
First of all no member is valued more than any other. We're all equal here.
Second of all, we all love winning, but having fun is the important bit. Hence the name video GAMES.
It was nice to have you here, good luck in the future.
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 09:03:59 pm »
First of all no member is valued more than any other. We're all equal here.
It's a rule, I know  ;)
Thank you ferrari

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 09:08:25 pm »
Joker was in irc because he was getting kick for ping, and for me this read http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=6484.0 but it's your choice if you want to leave, leave bye.

And you know event was on sunday and on monday everyone got collage/job to do?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 10:21:39 pm »
But now I want to say something, Why some of here have registered his names on the vice war topic if u just will be on irc to talk? Like Flash...

Dude you're screwed, you drunk or something? You didn't mention the names of the player who worked so much hard on registering players? They were WiLsOn, Fercho, Sevrin, and me, we worked hard, we were on forums all day registering players, there's a really long process behind registering players, you don't know bro.. So you think I was sitting on my ass at IRC and talking.. There was a reason behind that, and that was my lag, my net is slow in the last days of the month and then my net gets better at the first of the month.

You thought like that about me.. Now I'll think this about you..
Why are you leaving VU? You just needed an excuse to leave this and  vice war, all I see are lame excuses.. And Mr.Berkley, VU IS NOT RED TEAM, THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER CLANS TOO IN RED TEAM, ONLY VU CAN'T RUN THE WHOLE EVENT AND WIN. OMG MISSION COMPLETE IM FULL MEMBER I CAN GO APPLY DNA/TRC/EAF or whatever good luck there bro and have a nice day.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 10:28:03 pm by Flash »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 10:39:13 pm »

Dude you're screwed, you drunk or something? You didn't mention the names of the player who worked so much hard on registering players? They were WiLsOn, Fercho, Sevrin, and me, we worked hard, we were on forums all day registering players, there's a really long process behind registering players, you don't know bro.. So you think I was sitting on my ass at IRC and talking.. There was a reason behind that, and that was my lag, my net is slow in the last days of the month and then my net gets better at the first of the month.

You thought like that about me.. Now I'll think this about you..
Why are you leaving VU? You just needed an excuse to leave this and  vice war, all I see are lame excuses.. And Mr.Berkley, VU IS NOT RED TEAM, THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER CLANS TOO IN RED TEAM, ONLY VU CAN'T RUN THE WHOLE EVENT AND WIN. OMG MISSION COMPLETE IM FULL MEMBER I CAN GO APPLY DNA/TRC/EAF or whatever good luck there bro and have a nice day.

1) I didn't said anything about your work registering players. I said why you registered your name if you don't play? But now i know, connection problems.

2) I know man or you think im stupid?. VU, DU, MK, UF, NYB was in the red team. But I was in VU or in another clan? So I my job is tell to my clanmates his errors or not?.

3) If you don't know about the topic of my leaving, just shut up. I already made a topic of my leave in MEMBERS BOARDS (for Fulls, you are trainee). I feel unconfortable, that's all. Same like the school/job, All you want it's stay in your home drinking something, I feel this isn't my house.

And 4) I'm not a clan hopper like others to jump from VU to DnA/TRC/EAF, etc. So please, shut up if you don't know :) advice
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 10:43:31 pm by Berkley »
Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 12:27:47 am »
Gohan the post that you just made is kinda stupid, some of us couldn't play due to some problems (including me) I tried to make some kills and help in everything that was on my hand, but due to my pc I couldn't play properly (my fps were always under 20) that's why I gave up and left and Flash didn't play due to his ping. Besides, there were 24 hrs to play, no one of us was about to play an entire day, we have lifes and this is just a game; everybody did well and nobody was superior than other.

However, I know everybody here is a little bit mad because we didn't win even if we started winning. But hey, the life goes on and more events are coming in the future.

Esto va personalmente de mi parte Gohan, si decides irte ya nadie te va a detener recuerda que no todos aqui son jovenes de 15 y 16 años, si tomaste una decisión no hay vuelta atrás. De cualquier manera, te aconsejo que no te tomes esto tan enserio, todos hicieron el mayor esfuerzo pero aun asi el equipo no era solo de VUs y no todos tuvieron la misma oportunidad de jugar. Si te vas en verdad, te deseo suerte donde sea que vayas y espero que podamos seguir siendo colegas.

Gohan's rank will be removed tomorrow, for now he can see everybody's questions/thoughts. Anyways, don't make a drama here and try to be kind.
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 02:49:18 am »
Putisimo. Buena suerte mago, vos sabes todo lo que pienso ya.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 03:09:06 am »
Buena suerte man  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 04:27:37 am »
To be fair, Flash had the highest number of base captures in VU(39) so you can't say he did not play much.
Also 3rd highest number of deaths, so he did the smart thing by not overplaying.

EDIT:
Gohan was definitely the best VU player, I hate to see you leave. This reminds me of Eddy because he left for the exact same reason. If it is possible to convince you to stay, then please reconsider. Every situation can be fixed and made better if we all try.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 04:31:42 am by aXXo »
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 05:59:44 am »
I don't know much because I'm a trainee but I can say that Gohan you're the one of the best fighters/players in VU, as aXXo said every situation can be fixed & I don't know why you leaving, I can just say that Gohan don't leave us. You're a really good guy & I knew it, Everywhere there are problems sometimes but Gohan as aXXo said every situation can be fixed so better to stay [VU]Gohan 8)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 06:09:01 am »
To be fair, Flash had the highest number of base captures in VU(39) so you can't say he did not play much.
Also 3rd highest number of deaths, so he did the smart thing by not overplaying.

EDIT:
Gohan was definitely the best VU player, I hate to see you leave. This reminds me of Eddy because he left for the exact same reason. If it is possible to convince you to stay, then please reconsider. Every situation can be fixed and made better if we all try.
I don't know much because I'm a trainee but I can say that Gohan you're the one of the best fighters/players in VU, as aXXo said every situation can be fixed & I don't know why you leaving, I can just say that Gohan don't leave us. You're a really good guy & I knew it, Everywhere there are problems sometimes but Gohan as aXXo said every situation can be fixed so better to stay [VU]Gohan 8)

I'm so glad to see this messages aXXo and Sevrin. But I still with my desicion. I'm a skilled player but the best in VU.... lol that's too much for me. Anyways guys, I loved to be in this clan, it's a great family. I'm leaving for reasons already mentioned, I feel unconfortable.
It was pleasure for me get a VU_T, VU_R and VU tag wherever I was.

Gohan was definitely the best VU player.
I really appreciate this. ^^^^

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 06:19:42 am »
Rank removed, nothing more to wait here.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)