March 29, 2024, 11:39:28 pm

Author Topic: Leaving :[  (Read 6384 times)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving :[
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 03:16:41 am »
Good choice, my second clan would be either DnA or TRC but I like VU more and I don't consider leaving for the next 2 years d:.

Good bye brother. I knew you were leaving.

Bump, I know, but lol

Loading Jamaican Creole: [check]

Statement: Dis mummaclaut bredda star........ a bump dead topic to shit smh. Swear seh is a next bredda cut cuz mi neva did a read good to blertneet. Stop di idleness rasta lol
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 02:57:32 pm »
Good choice, my second clan would be either DnA or TRC but I like VU more and I don't consider leaving for the next 2 years d:.

Bump, I know, but lol

Statement: Dis mummaclaut bredda star........ a bump dead topic to shit smh. Swear seh is a next bredda cut cuz mi neva did a read good to blertneet. Stop di idleness rasta lol

Bombaclut, man found da found plandem interestin is all. Coincidence or not bredda, dat's wat I be askin
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 06:39:57 am »

Bump, I know, but lol

Statement: Dis mummaclaut bredda star........ a bump dead topic to *** smh. Swear seh is a next bredda cut cuz mi neva did a read good to blertneet. Stop di idleness rasta lol

Bombaclut, man found da found plandem interestin is all. Coincidence or not bredda, dat's wat I be askin

lol it's getting there. I'll give ya a C for grammar and A for expression.

Useful hints:
no past tense of words
dat's wat i be askin = "dat ma ask"

:thumbsup:  ;D

and it prolly wasn't coincidence at the time
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2016, 03:52:56 pm »
Dafuq Ed... At least join a decent clan, not TRC :P
morphine is watching you :angel:

[youtube] [/youtube]
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 9 Late Late x 1 (list)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2016, 11:06:05 pm »
Mr. Eddy, Ok. This is my opinion.
Sincerely, I don't know you very well and I'm sure you do this for pride and to obtain more attention. well, I know long time ago you contributed a lot to VU because you left positve marks in the group. What's more, it show that several member appreciate you and that is good because you were part of his past, sharing good times in game or outside it.
Eddy, I know you hate to lose and I'm also sure that you hate many members in clan, so I concluded that your attitude isen't positive and respectable with some members. I know that the group has changed a lot in many ways; such as players, attitude and aptitude; but I am sure that both the ideals of the leaders as the desire to be better has not changed and we (the new members) are learning to adapt it.

Pdt: I respect and consider everyone equally in VC:MP, including you.
Funny Funny x 2 Late Late x 4 (list)

Give me Galletas

Shemiqq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2016, 12:00:22 am »
good luck eddy
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 7 (list)