March 29, 2024, 04:42:08 am

Author Topic: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP  (Read 31150 times)

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
Re: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2012, 11:11:53 am »
THIS IS YOU STORY IN THE VCMP by buda aka juan_gun is a lot better than this thread  :thumbsdown:
http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=589.0 zz shadow go and read that, it's really good
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2012, 12:09:03 pm »
THIS IS YOU STORY IN THE VCMP by buda aka juan_gun is a lot better than this thread  :thumbsdown:

So let's make this one even better. That one's old, we can make this one new.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2012, 12:17:00 pm »

So let's make this one even better. That one's old, we can make this one new.

fair enough, i was just trolling anyway :p sorry
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2012, 01:52:35 pm »
Okay here i start, the Legend XGamer...with his dump story  :o

It all started when i got out from GTA VC Single player in September 2008, i was just getting in  GTA VC files and i found something called VC:MP, clicked on it, the file opened and i said wtf is that, clicked on internet and i found lots of bars with names (servers), clicked on UMS server,everything is cool got in and said wtf omg, started clicking on the arrows and i saw that i can wear/spawn in any skin then.....

I started to shot with M6 on players i was so dump, killed 2 or 3 players, then some hacker called [Killer]Adam was using infernus and flying with it, and i said again wtf, got in his car, i knew that he was Arabic, started talking, i was having in my mind 1000 question, i started to ask him: how you're doing this? he said i use hacks, i told him can you give me the file, he said yes, after some days he gave me the file, i didn't know how to use it, i started to fly by clicking V i think, after month i was using the hacks very good, pwned all players with minigun, hyper hacks and fly hacks.

I leaved UMS when the new year came 2009, i entered LW server, started playing like normal player, i didn't kill anyone because i was dump ass, i was watching players how they fight and with what weapon they're killing, they was using stubby and M4 or M6, started to switch to stubby and shooting with it, i didn't know fast switch glitching (all kinds), it was slow using stubby because i didn't know how to crouch, i was asking players how to crouch i was like : hw to set dwn? and they all loled at me, they told me use C, and crouching in LW wasn't allowed i didn't know that crouching is not allowed started to fight player and crouching, then [Ka]Force (most of you know him) told me to not crouch and i said: wtf iz crouch? he just came and crouched to me (lol), then i understand, what is crouching.

AND, i was watching players again, they was fast-switching, i told him how you're doing this, they told me how bla..bla...bla, i started to fast-switch after 2 or 3 months i started using fast-switch normally, i killed few nubs, i don't remember any one lol.

After a while, i joined LW, started playing and i got killed everytime, i quite raged, then: IT'S REVENGE TIME!, opened the hack, got in LW pwned all with minigun, got in Hotring and started flying, i think Force got in the car or not, he told me he likes that ( he was lying, he wanted to capture pictures to ban me), so he was omg wow that cool, landed down and, BOOM BAN, i didn't what happened i was thinking there's was wrong in my game, tried to rejoin and nothing happened.

When i got banned from LW, i clicked on Player bar in VC:MP browser, and the servers got listed, from 30 players to 0, saw server called XE( we all know it), joined it, my name was King.Master.Killer, something like that (SanDisk remember that name lol),was playing killed lots of players, and got killed thousand times, i saw people having tags like [DU] [VU]....etc i said what that means got in-game and added [PK] tag, and i didn't know why i put that tag.

After some time, i renamed my self monster, i was speaking English so bad, i saw SanDisk, Kingoh and Gangstras, in building training, i told SanDisk can you make me teleport to you, and he said yes, saw them fighting, i was like wtf guys you're so pro!, started to fight with them, got killed thousand times again, after 2 weeks i went to XE forum and applied to be an Admin, i was like: plz plz acept me  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( , i got denied, and i applied again and got banned from XE forum (think so), then i ignored XE forum, started playing XE, and then applied for VU, i got accepted, putted that tag [VU_T]monster and after some days i met Desfire (Las3r) he was my best friend, after 4 days, saw someone having ULK tag, i put it, then Foxtrot joined and told me you can't be in two clans, and i didn't understand him, and normally got kicked from VU.

in 2010, i met someone called Landcruiser and his friend Landfire, i talked to him and he told me want to be: landwind? i told him ok, renamed my self landwind, i was his driver :p, we was driving and killing people, it was fun, i was playing and playing, then the problem begins, i joined multi clans, none was knowing this, after some time Tical discovered it, showed it the the VC:MP community, and i got banned from VU forum, XE and XE forum, that was suck ass lol, after some while i got unbanned from XE by Squdia, started playing again i improved my English a bit, played played till 2011, applied for VU again and got denied, because my history and my English speaking.

After some improving, i applied for VU again and got accepted.

And now lets start with something new, i started playing Argonath RPG in VC:MP (SaM invited me), so he created a gang called Killing Machines [KM], i joined it and i become the Co-Leader people started applying and Pumba (SaM), was accepting them so fast, i didn't like that so i leaved it, after 3 weeks i started playing as a Cop, i met [WS]Legend, [WS]Bass, [WS]Verz and [WS]Marcus, i started talking to them and RP-ing with them, then ater 4 weeks i applied for WS and they accepted me, i was having fun with them, and still having fun with them till this day.

Lets get back to DM servers, so now i'm in VU and i'm having fun, and i'll never disappoint you guys!

I wish you have fun reading this.

I know this post will get dumped 20 times, i hope not  :D

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2012, 06:49:23 pm »
I started playing VC:MP around summer of last year when I found an old Vice City disc and started playing. I was looking for mods and stumbled upon VC:MP, so I installed it and started hanging out on DM servers like LittleWhitey's (while it was on the decline) and Hunting Arena.

After a week or so, I stumbled upon Argonath and started getting into the roleplay scene. At this point, my shooting skills were absolute crap because I still had the mentality that I could shoot someone directly like in single player. Anyway, there I was playing as a cop (poorly, at that), and started observing how other people played and learned from it. It was there I met Morphine and Marcell, who invited me to their (now closed) gang, Immortal Technique.

From there I took on a life of roleplayed crime and learned to shoot, rob banks, and discovered what the server had to offer. My roleplaying and shooting got better over time, and eventually, we decided to open up our own clan training server, which I scripted. After a couple of months we had a rough gamemode based on GUPS, which evolved over time into the IT Legends server.

I started getting more and more into scripting, so I started gaining a presence on the VC:MP forum, when aXXo invited me to become a scripter for Argonath, and I happily agreed. I developed on Argonath's Pawn scripts while aXXo worked on the Squirrel-based 2.0 scripts, which is how I got into Squirrel. I picked up the syntax relatively quickly and started helping with 2.0, which was developing rapidly and soon went into open beta.

Meanwhile, I was also helping develop the Legends server. By that time, IT had already closed, and we decided to rename the server to "Vice City Legends" and adopted a Virus gamemode which proved unpopular. We converted to FBS and Squirrel, and tried to gain a player base. I had also applied for VU fuck yeah and was almost immediately accepted as a full member. I also converted to a police officer on Argonath after IT's disbanding, as the criminal life was becoming boring for me.

Toward the end of that summer, I became more busy with adjusting to high school, as well as scripting for Argonath's LU server, the Legends server, my VU obligations, among other issues. I resigned from my post as scripter and administrator of Argonath VC:MP, and started focusing on LU, which is still a work in progress, and Legends, which was seeing one or two players per day.

By now I'd built up quite a support base thanks to my scripting and VU's support. I've also gained a few enemies along the way, mainly really bad scripters who can't accept criticism. For the most part, it was pretty good.

It was about that time that I started idling in the #vc-mp channel when maxorator had asked me to do some script work for 0.4, as the scripting plugins were low priority (and had not been started). This is how I got my beginnings as a beta tester, and I'm still pretty new to it, but I'm well adjusted to my new obligations.

It's also about that time that Vice Legends was seeing larger player bases, and now we're seeing a peak of 10 people per day, sometimes more, and still growing. Our scripts are getting better, and now we're running scripts that were made entirely from scratch, thanks to my experience with scripting and programming. I'm also an admin on SvM now.

And to think this all started with some bad police roleplaying. :P
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 06:54:56 pm by stormeus »

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Sephiroth

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 07:11:07 pm »
If there was an "entertaining" post rating i would have done it for the post above
Cannot rate own posts

manas

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2012, 05:57:35 am »
THIS IS MY STORY OF VCMP

I was pretty much bored playing single player cause i failed all missions and then i was looking for multiplayer and I found out that thing called 'VCMP' actually exists and it took me weeks to install vcmp (lol)

I was searching in the master server and found that a server called 'XE' is populated and then i joined it.First,I spawned as army guy at that time i was getting pwned by everyone and i saw some guys killing from army's roof i thought they were hackers but i was getting bored and after a week I left vcmp and started playing again single player

Well,after few months i got bored again playing single player and I  installed vcmp again and joined xe.At this time i spawned as Tommy and i was killing everyone by weapon called spaz but i found it boring again cause i need to drive the whole way to see some guys fighiting against each other and then i spawned as biker and i was fighting with shotgun and i saw a guy called 'UJIBU4' was flying a heli which can shoot i was like wtf and i was begging him to be my friend nigger denied it.

And i was begging everyone to be my friend but all guys denied it :'( and a guy called Old_fart told me some basics about fighting and at that time i was thinking that i was a pro and i was pwning everyone by using spaz.I thought that spaz was pro weapon which can kill everyone.

I saw some players using rockets but i was like OMG how did you do that and i asked a guy named Wait (but i still wonder what kind of name is wait) to be my friend and he agreeded. I was asking him how do you get rockets he told me that you need to register and then i registered and he emailed me the syntax to get rockets.It took me an hour or so to get that syntax worked and atlast it worked :)

He also told me,how to teleport and goto to a player he was the only friend that i had atleast at that time.I asked him more about vcmp and he said that admins are the guys who helps to keep the hackers away and i typed a command which will tell us names of admins which were there atm.[VU]Veteran was online and i was repeatedly asking him how to kick players and he told me that /q kick id reason will work and typed it guess what i quit the game i was like WTF HAPPENED and i was repeatedly asking him and he told the same i typed again and i quit the game.At that moment Wait told me that you should be an mod/admin to kick players and then applied for xe admin without making an single report and got denied :(I was sad and guess what i applied again after two days(lol) i got denied and this time banned from forums too Tical :'( banned me i got angry and told to myself fuck you tical (but i was dumb at that time)He is my good friend now

Few days later,i was killing everyone with rockets and everyone was saying to me "manas you are noob and lagger". I was wondering what this thing called lag is and then Outlawz told me that to hit f5 to check your ping and i pressed it and then i saw my ping was close enough to 1k i was mega lagger.I remember sudarsan banning me for lag then i was joining the server again and again to say "PLZ UNBAN ME" thank god sudarshan showed me some mercy to me and unbanned me :D and on the same day i was asking everyone to unban me on forum and guy called Rick was on irc i asked him to unban me on forum and he said no and then he i asked him again and he said no again this went on for while and atlast he got fucking angry he said stop it now and i asked him again LOL he banned from the server.I got angry and thought Rick is an sand nigger.I got worried and i made an another account named 'sonumanas' and made an ban appeal and aplogised Rick he showed some mercy too and unbanned me :D.I was very  happy

Later on,applied for DZ cause it had some pro's like outlawz but i got denied by ryne :O and week later I applied for DZ again and this time i got denied by Grand. [KF]Panda asked me to join his newly made clan and i and i joined it and he made me clan co leader.I was begging everyone to join this and asked my friend Wait to join he joined it.We were in 9 place in xe clanstats but it was kinda dying cause i was the only one playing there so i left it.I had friendly relation with ULK so i applied there got accepted a month later along with randeep and i was playing and discovered that Rick is non other than Sephiroth I was afraid of rick.But he is my good friend now

And after few months got promoted to TLK.I'm proud to be an TLK :).This is my story hope guys liked it

« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 06:33:05 am by manas »

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2012, 08:31:06 am »
I done reading all of this page's history and now I think, I am blind.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2012, 10:20:42 am »
here is my story sorry for my english i know it is bad i start vcmp i think in june when i start playing vcmp i was so much noob everyone kill me and at that time i was thinking that everyone use hacks then i try to find some hacks for me but i failed and i leaves vcmp for 2 weeks then i come back in vcmp try xe lw and some another servers but i was banned from them i was so angry that i will be lifetime banned then i start playing is lebowski server and there was player name  helena she kills me always and after some days i learn commands and another moves of guns then i try spaz when at that time i was using spaz and i get hard in that server so after spaz i killed so many players there everyone telling me there noob lagger but i was so noob at that time i was thinking wahat is this noob and this lagger then i killed helena so many times and jetro the admin of server changed my pass he was telling me that u hack to kill us but there was no hack i killed then cause they were noobs only helena was there who was hard for me not in spaz but she use hunter to kill me and at that time i say my too friends about vcmp they also join one name was sm killer another name was mengal they r brothers and i was better then them so i killed them so many time they get so angry i was thinking that no player of vcmp can kill me in spaz at that time there was no one because there i have never seen the best players then i find a guy name nousername he was so nice i was bored from lebowski server but when i find 2 friends with two guys then i love that server one name was nousername he was too much nice and another name was tropical he was also so nice then i find  so friendship and love in vcmp i was so happy but helena jetro they were baning me from server always then there i find a good player in them but he was not good he was glitching he killed me so many times i was thinking he is hacking but i was wrong then one day when i come in xe i was unbanned from there then my frist friend in game was rishi we both fight and we was so happy i was noob in xe because i was spawnkilling in lebowski theree was no rules but in xe there was i make some frinds in xe when me and rishi was frinds then we saw a player name ohh i forget that nick but he was hall then he killed me rishi and one more friend was with us then i tell him close hacks hacker but he was not hacking we were noobs ok after that me and hall get in frindship then i find gall i try to kill him but he was too hard for me i was too much noob i try to kill him from back side still i get fail i try to spawnkill him still i get fail i was not spawnkiller but i was noob so there were no rules for me i was think that gall have so fast hacks he cant be killed then when i see gall in game in a area then i run from there haha it is so funny  then i was not so bad player with spaz and i killed so many players there then juan buda and me become frinds and he train me some stubby moves i was noob changing weps was hard for me then i try that so much in two days i get that fixed after fix that when i was alone in server i always try the moves on trees so funny then i find kill3r and i fight with him he was more hard then gall and hall for me i try so much i fail to kill him then we become friends and i name him as my frist guru in vcmp sorry i forget about juan he was my 1st master then after that helix trained me they moves of my life in vcmp and i use them vcmp was like my life everything then i find venkat and ravi as friends and we were so good friends we team in army and kill players venkat tell me and ravi about spawn kill then after some days playing vcmp lol guys u will not belive after that time i was playing vcmp more then 10 to 14 hours of day that mean i was free so that time i give my all time to vcmp in some days i get little while skillz and juan tell me to join clan i was thinking that what thing is clan then i apply for ulk but i was not accepted and that make me so angry and i try to give . in my nick and i change my nick markesh to mark.shark lol that was just anger of noob then i fight with nk players and they tell me to join it and i  join that but juan and some guys tell me that this is noob clan then i leave that i was so sad that what will nk players will think about me
but there was nothing after sometimes i find hanney in xe then i was trying to kill him i was showing myself a good player because i want to be unban from hanney  and i killed  him with spaz because of my lag 4 or 5 times i killed him then i tell him plz unban me from lw i love that server and he unbanned me from there but i was thinking that i m still ban from there then one day hanney was bug and i killed him he say close hacks or i will ban u from lw again then i was sure that i m unbanned then i tell him that u r bug because that time also i was so much noob and after some days when i fight with a good player and i killed him he was telling me lagger lol i was noob what is lagger for me nothing just anger of the player and i make fun like hahahah i was ultra noob so long when story goes to end then i will say vcmp is best game ever in my life best online mp game ever  in world thanks to bakasan for the best game

man, if this guy writes a novel about his ..VCMP journey.. , it'll be a best seller!

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2012, 07:33:52 pm »
Well, I guess it would be fair enough to share my sorry-ass story with all of you  :P
It all started in fall 2010 (or at least I think) when I first got into XE with the [Default Player] nick, cuz I didn't know how to change it (lol). Finally I figured out how to change nicks and took my present nick: Ferrari32. Deathmatch servers didn't really interest me, as I sucked in every aspect, so I began lookin' for something different. And there- I stumbled upon Argonath RPG. At that moment, I was thinking something like WTF OMG FUCKIN AWESOME and I spent a lot of time there daily. So one day while I was fapping around Vice City in Argo, I met Sockom. We hit off from the start, kept smuggling together, and became close. After about a week, Sock invited me to his mansion in Starfish Island. I asked him why, he said it's a suprise. So I fapped my way to the mansion in a caddy (like a bows) and when I got there, I saw sock standing there with a bunch of other dudes. As I got outta the car, Sock said something like: There's my man. I was pretty much suprised, but then a guy who seemed to be running things introduced himself to me. He said, ''You might just prove worthy...'' It was JB, or Blaze, whatever. So I started hanging out with that gang, the Twinbloods [TB]. The guys were pretty cocky, pretty much insulting everything they can on the go, and I got the idea that it's the way I have to act to achieve some sort of success. So we were rolling for a while, and I was getting more and more respect from the leaders. And at one point, I was introduced to TB's former allies- Immortal Technique and the Eight Avenue Furies, and ofcourse. Saying that, I also met Morph, Marcell, Klaus, Ave, Denlow, and pretty much that whole crew. After I took out some newbie gang TB was at war at, I got promoted to ''Running Dawg'' (whatever that was supposed to mean), and assumed the kind of Lieutanant position. It was pretty cool for a while, since I could have any car, all the money and the houses I wanted, but as I said, my leaders were cocky, and got into a conflict with EAF&IT. After a day or two, I decided to cross over to the other side, joining IT, and that pretty much led to my current relations to Morph, as we eventually got close. IT- it was fuckin beautiful. It was truly remarkable. Morph and Marc worked on my attitude, and I eventually became a kind-hearted person ( I think). But as all good things come to an end, so did IT. IT got disbanded, and I found myself as a fairly aged criminal, left on the street without anywhere to go. For a while, nothing worked out for me. That's when I started hanging out more on Deathmatch servers, as now I was somewhat skilled. So after around 2 weeks of being a loner, I applied for VU, and I honestly didn't think I was gonna be accepted, I just wanted to give it a shot. After applying, I went to XE, where I talked to charley (who morph had introduced me to during IT), vet (same thing) and SpeedDemon. I remember telling charley that I applied, and he said: Really? I'll look right into it. And on my suprise, after a kind of short period, I was accepted as a Trainee. And there begins my new era. There's some other roleplaying experience that I went trough with another group, but I don't treasure that memory, nor do I respect the same group anymore. I got promoted to Rookie in VU, I was like: OMAGA!  So I got even more into the whole clan policy, and after a bit longer period, VU welcomed me as a full member. I am very proud of that, and I don't think I'll ever be leaving VU, as you guys became a serious part of my life, and my actual friends. Well, in the meantime, I started a criminal roleplaying group Masters of Disaster, but that chapter isn't closed yet, so I'll keep you guys informed  ;)
I hope some of you took your time to actually read this, instead of goin off to fap  ;D

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2012, 08:28:55 pm »

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2012, 09:42:36 am »
.Started vcmp in 2010.I was searching for Vice-City mods,i found a video on Youtube Vice City mp.I wondered what is it :P.I installed vcmp.I went to UMS Dm Server for first time.There was many hackers,who was using hp and fly hacks etc.I was getting raped .So i rage quit and  deleted whole vice city folder.But later i found a link in youtube video (of 2012 trainer).I Downloaded vice city and mp again.And opened trainer 2012.I used it on UMS Dm Server for a week or so.Later i played in Pure Dm Server.I was helikilling and was using vh vh for recovering of heli.I got a better stats in Pure dm .But unfortunately i got banned in pure dm after 2 weeks.THERE was Big[H]Thomas who banned me for hacks.I posted a ban appeal in forums and Michael (HotPocket/gta5) unbanned me .I started playing fairly .I applied for admin but got denied :( By Adasko.I applied in VU but got denied .Then i opened my clan DTI.And got 5 members.But after sometime Pure Dm Closed >< :(.One day i went to Xe.I was getting pissed too much,and i was too angry.I download trainer again,and started using hacks.And finally got banned again.Later Xe Banlist cleared :D and i started playing again fairly.Then i met with Old_fart.At that time *USA* clan was quite active and it was on 1st rank in xe clans.So i talked with Old_Fart "can i join *USA*?" he Said "Ok Nadeem".So i started using *USA* tag.Old-fart was inactive,and *USA* too.So i applied in ULK ,but denied :D.I started PLK And PKG and got banned in Xe,Ea,SvM and many more :(.Then i was playing in Nilz's server Avengers City.Sephiroth was on irc.So i talked with him,and he unbanned me in all servers and i closed PKG.I started playing in Xe Again.And i joined ULK.And then MK.But i did too much mistakes  in wearing ULK And MK Tag.And i am still sad on this.
For a short time

But i am sure i will not do anything else like that.I cant forgot Old_Fart and Ajeet,who trained me :D.

~~~Thanks For Reading ~~~

>>>> The End<<<<<<<
~NaDeEm*
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 09:47:29 am by Nadeem85 »

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2012, 10:18:27 am »
{ whoever didn't believe me face was nadeem }

ZeD

• Regular
  • I R0cK 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT....!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2012, 10:34:22 am »
{ whoever didn't believe me face was nadeem }

^lemme correct: nadeem IS face=fucktard
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 10:37:02 am by ZeD »

I r0Ck 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT.......!

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2012, 10:35:12 am »
June 2009, when on youtube ( not watching porn  :P ) suddenly say a video of vc:mp. Saw it almost 10 times and found it really interesting. So then i downloaded and installed vc:mp but still it was redirecting me to Single Player in start. After many days, first server i ever joined was Xe. It had 26 players playing at that time and was using the irc script. As soon as i spawned, got pwned by a pro fighter. Then i don't remember exactly how, but got some information about hacks  ;D . So in the beginning, i used to hack alot and was so fool that always used to hack in Xe. I didn't knew at that time that hacking isn't a good thing.  ::) . So i hacked much, even got banned by me friend Sudarshan. Then i left hacking and started to play fair. I still remember those old BEST days in vc:mp ever i've spend. We use to have a team, me, Sudarhshan ( now TLK.Sudarshan ), VSSR ( Disappeared ) and one more. We used to kill alot in Xe. Then we got scattered around and still, i haven't met my those friends  :-\ .

Then came to know about Pure DM, i was a great fan of it, started playing over there and slowly got the 2nd Rank over there! used to fool newbies and took their all cash away  ;D  but once more, i realized this is wrong. When i got the 2nd rank and was well known by the staff i applied and got accepted as Moderator. The first server in vc:mp in which i got some admin rights was Pure DM. So all the time, i used to be there and all the 95% of my friends today, i met them first time in Pure DM. Still remember at that time, i didn't even know how to use a SMF Forum as it was quite new to me. After sometime, HotPocket closed Pure DM  :-[ . At the time, i was crazy to run my own server. So on 7th August 2010, turned on my server for first time. Afterwards, i started scripting in pawn and in a short period, i totally changed the look of my script. Then i came to know about the Squirrel scripting and i found it quite interesting and easy. So i adopted it.

By now, i was thinking of to join a good clan but my previous 'record' was not good in vc:mp. So i changed my nick and then started a new vc:mp life. Applied in ULK with that nick and got some positive response. I was quite happy but Tical traced my old nicks and i got Denied.  >:( . Well, it was quite embarrassing but i continued. Then i came to know about VU & got accepted  :laugh: . Now, if i look at my some older posts, seriously i feel what a great noob i was then. At the End, LOVE YA  VU  :-*  

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR