March 28, 2024, 06:01:27 pm

Author Topic: Application - Lily*  (Read 7705 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Lily*
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2017, 12:25:04 pm »
Ferrari, shawn and others.. im waiting for you to tell me why our friendship ended when i got kicked.
???
When did that happened ?
When I saw my name I was more likely to see *what's your vote shawn ?*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 12:26:37 pm by Dr.Shawn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2017, 12:48:37 pm »
Instead of admitting her mistake, lily decided to take advantage of dez' poor reputation and burry him even deeper.
Yeah man, still remember, he cried to me, said people will make fun of him and left IRC, WhatsApp groups in shame, and to prevent further trolls and embarrassments, it's just unfortunate to see such acts from people whom once we trusted but just let it go.

It takes a lot effort, time, communication to build trust and just a mistake to lose it all, good luck anyways!
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2017, 02:46:16 pm »
What lily had done was a bitch move, I myself am that kind of person who doesn't give two shits about what's happened in my past or any others of that matter, but when shit comes down about trust, there are no fucking excuses.

You broke the rules, you blamed Dez for it, broke trust in this esteemed clan, making players say VU are a bunch of cheaters, and you expect them to have you back? lol,

fuck no.

Instead of trying to get into a clan that you fucked with before, repair that chunk of unused meat up in your head, because you need to be introduced to a new word, you might've never heard of this before and that is,

REALIZATION.

Ktnxbai

Edit: Just giving out my input!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 02:50:37 pm by MaddyV »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 12 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2017, 03:05:58 pm »
What is this btw? TRC joining VU?
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MaTrIx

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2017, 04:32:24 pm »
Ferrari, shawn and others.. im waiting for you to tell me why our friendship ended when i got kicked.

because you lied to the entire fucking clan?

Guys, she should be given a chance, M not saying that cuz she is my friend, but everybody lied before and regret cuz he lied, and lily is a mature girl and she wont make it again. 
But your fault lily, is that you applied early, you should give it more time to rebuild the truth between you and people that think that you will lie again.
Anyway GOOD LUCK <3

I just adore people like you who're trying to hop into these virtual panties that haven't even been proven to be female

if this would be some player with balls between his legs he'd have been banned off the forums, shamed throughout all of VC-MP, laughed at, and sent to hell and back at least a thousand times

yo I'm starting to like this thread, it's fucking on, boys 8)

Damn you wrote more than I did in my whole vcmp career lol, all this hate cuz she didn't prove to you that she is a female what a fucking asshole you won't get any picture of her I know where you want to go but you won't she is my cousin and I'm not letting anyone to cross the lines , understood motherfucker? Now get your TRC pigs and get the fuck out of here
Funny Funny x 9 Pwnt Pwnt x 11 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Credits: EthicaNN.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2017, 04:49:50 pm »
No.

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2017, 05:20:15 pm »
looks like you deviate from the main subject of this, about lily's gender lol
come on lily good luck, everyone deserves a second chance!
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2017, 06:19:29 pm »
What is this btw? TRC joining VU?

I just gave a bit of rational input, not sure what Maddy's trying to accomplish though, so forgive him I guess?  :-\

because you lied to the entire fucking clan?

Guys, she should be given a chance, M not saying that cuz she is my friend, but everybody lied before and regret cuz he lied, and lily is a mature girl and she wont make it again. 
But your fault lily, is that you applied early, you should give it more time to rebuild the truth between you and people that think that you will lie again.
Anyway GOOD LUCK <3

I just adore people like you who're trying to hop into these virtual panties that haven't even been proven to be female

if this would be some player with balls between his legs he'd have been banned off the forums, shamed throughout all of VC-MP, laughed at, and sent to hell and back at least a thousand times

yo I'm starting to like this thread, it's fucking on, boys 8)

Damn you wrote more than I did in my whole vcmp career lol, all this hate cuz she didn't prove to you that she is a female what a fucking asshole you won't get any picture of her I know where you want to go but you won't she is my cousin and I'm not letting anyone to cross the lines , understood motherfucker? Now get your TRC pigs and get the fuck out of here

there is absolutely no hate lol

all I wrote was that she lied to the entire clan, and that people are kissing her ass because she's a female

I personally have nothing against the person and I suggest you think of it exactly the way it is
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 07:07:25 pm by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

lilly

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2017, 06:37:36 pm »
Wow so much hate in one application, Damn!
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2017, 08:21:50 pm »
trainee
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2017, 12:54:38 am »
And you're the same idiot who didn't support her in her first app and lately called her a slut in front of everyone, you fail to your words.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

lilly

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2017, 06:51:00 am »
I don't think that someone can improve this much spontaneously. You impersonated yourself just for the sake of revenge, I wonder what you'll do next maybe put our clan reputation which you already did. I believe you'll detoriate our reputation much more if you come back. You are only running after skills and you are crazy about them. I admit skills are essential but there are other things in our clan which matters as well which you didn't care about. If it had only been about the skills then we would have accepted a lot of players which we have denied because of the lack of other things. I confess we strive for skills and we are looking for them always but a player must abide by the rules of the clan as well. I discussed all this because i truely believe that for you only skills matter nothing else does which you just recently proved.

As you know it's a communtiy event organized by VU. Since you were a VU member, it should had been your priority to keep the reputation of this event safe but you put the reputation at stake, created a greater fuss.
You just made a mistake and this mistake can't be compensated too quickly. So, it's better for you to give us and yourself sometime so that we might take just decesion and you might improve yourself. I think you need a relatively large time span to improve and i believe you'll have to wait. If you enter the clan now then i must tell you most of our members are mad at you and they won't like to talk to you as you mentioned above that the clan member's behaviour is not rightful towards you. And it will be the same unless you improve yourself, give yourself and us sometime. And i myself won't treat you in a equitable and fair manner and i'm informing you in advance so that later on you don't complain on my behaviour. As you know if some player gets kicked or denied then minimum tnure is atleast 30 days, If you apply before 30 days. So, how come can you expect us to accept your application again despite your tremendous mistake.

Now diverting from application a bit, Although it's not related to application but to be honest i believe you're a boy not a girl because the way you talk, behave, handle situation, the way you think and each and every activity, an aspect indicates all your boy's nature. Don't take it to the heart. I just articulated myself.

I believe that you won't overlook the points i just mentioned above and improve yourself.

Come on siezer, being an idiot isnt really the right way to take the lights. I've made a mistake and i apologized to the whole vcmp community , I strive for skills? Lol, you're really funny i dont even have skills, i just go there kill die and q, thats it, i wanted to join this clan cuz of the friends i have in here , i really dont care about you or about the way you treat me, please stop the drama.
My friends in VU are known they know therself i dont need to mention but you can be sure that you aint one of them i dont really care for your opinion, i have applied at this time (i mentioned that i know ihave applied early) because many members asked me to do, thats it.
I've made a mistake, I've apologized , I wont do it again, All my Friends from VU knows that i wont do it again, im not a kid, to do the mistake twice if i was a 12 years old you might be right, but im 18 years old and i know what im saying , i did a lame joke and i apologize again to kelvin, dez, and VCDC staff and the whole vcmp community. But do you know what is the really sad thing? that im your ex clan member and you still agree on TRC hating posts while all VU's didnt agree or respond just because of their respect towards me, you proved many things, Congratiulations. oh, and dont expect me treating you with respect from now on.

???
When did that happened ?
When I saw my name I was more likely to see *what's your vote shawn ?*

What i meant that you dont even say hi to me since i got kicked, I dont really care for your vote.
Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 8 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2017, 08:06:34 am »
I dont really care for your vote.

Denied
Funny Funny x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2017, 08:16:00 am »
you still agree on TRC hating posts while all VU's didnt agree or respond just because of their respect towards me, you proved many things, Congratiulations. oh, and dont expect me treating you with respect from now on.

//edit: actually, you know what, no. I've written enough. time to shut the fuck up, sit back, and eat some popcorn

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:02:32 am by Morphine »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2017, 08:32:02 am »
I've made a mistake, I've apologized

Did you really though? Your public apology was based on the false pretense that DeZ was begging you to play in his stead and I still haven't seen you make an effort to correct the record.

What i meant that you dont even say hi to me since i got kicked, I dont really care for your vote.

If you don't care how full members who aren't still on friendly terms with you vote, I don't see why you deserve to be voted back in. Voting no.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real