login
March 28, 2024, 11:07:24 pm

Author Topic: ULK Tical.  (Read 5505 times)

JuaN

Re: ULK Tical.
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 01:44:21 pm »
to be honest, i used to dislike you a lot and i know you somewhat disliked me as well, arent we all being sincere? so lets be sincere  ;D but since i re-applied for ULK for the third time things have between us two, cant really say we have a real relationship cos thats not true, but we have pretty much have respect to each other nowadays, at least in my opinion.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:59:35 pm by Haze »
Cannot rate own posts

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 06:41:41 pm »
Can I say what I really think about you? (Maybe with some insults).
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 06:59:16 pm »
^ Yes
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 07:39:11 pm »
ALWAYS SAYING "NIGGER".

You're a fucking racist.

I don't like YOUR STUPID ATTITUDE.

YOU ARE LIKE THESE ARROGANTS PEOPLE.

IDIOT AND NOOB.

AND You KICKED/BANNED me because I Killed you.

No offense, that's what I think about you ;)

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 08:06:04 pm »
One thing I want to say about this whole ''nigger'' thing is that while you guys think is funny to use it so wrongly, there are actually a bunch of them trying to make it in life. The ''niggers'' you are referring to are just from deductive reasoning. Just because they (myself included since nigger is basically a ''brown'' person as a whole) make these unique dances or how they talk, they have fun doing that. Look, I know you or whoever else that say ''nigger'' just say it randomly to anybody, well no matter how you describe it as, it still remains as a person, and to me, that sort of offends me, because there are a bunch of other words than CAN be used to describe the person you are conversating with without having to use that kind of language. I know this is the Internet and your free to speak your mind about anything, but some people don't like the fact that we can just call out any race or ethnicity like it isn't any big deal.

I probably shouldn't have posted this but it just bothers me. I mean you as an server manager alongside with others should set an example to stop using this type of language because people will mimic what you guys say. A long time ago, I was clearly being teased of being brown skinned (I know I shouldn't bring this up either, since it has changed positively) and not once I've said anything about your race, your ethnicity, but I was pissed, and it felt like if I responded back, then i would have got punished. Now that's probably not true but I had a huge mind back then. Yes, I was very disappointed   and I didn't have any respect for the administration anymore. That's why when you guys told me to stop misbehaving or modding my game, I ignored the advice, and didn't care much about the consequences of my own actions.

So yeah Tical, you really got to step up men, and in my opinion I think racism should be prohibited in XE, if you want to keep more players happy. Its not all about being ''light skinned'' you know.

Well that's pretty much all I have to conclude about this.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:02:52 am by Maverick »

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2012, 06:34:01 pm »
And just to clarify, are you a racist or not?

I'd like you to define "racist" first.

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 10:13:02 am »

the common conception, that you actually have some form of a discriminatory judgement about the whole of a certain race without acknowledging that individuals within that race may not portray the general image of that whole race that you may believe in. K I'm not really good in defining stuff, but just think about the common thing we mean when we say "racism", or "racist" in that matter.

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 12:19:47 pm »
1.Friendly behavior
2.Devoted ur experience for XE server
3.U have /c ban nd /c kick button on ur keyboard  :P
4.U like to say "nigger"(one of ur best word)
5.Loyal
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 12:22:14 pm by J/\sS »

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 12:37:02 pm »

the common conception, that you actually have some form of a discriminatory judgement about the whole of a certain race without acknowledging that individuals within that race may not portray the general image of that whole race that you may believe in.

That's exactly what i'm not. I stop stereotyping a person the moment he proves the stereotype wrong. And i don't even start stereotying until that person does something wrong.

As for racial slurs, i don't understand that for some people calling people names seems to be acceptable but as soon as you mention something related to the person's ethnicity, you instantly become PUSSYASS BEHINDTHEMONITOR BITCHASS RACIST PUSSYCOWARD PUSSY. Come on now.

As for the N-word in particular, that's the only racial slur i know of that the "victims" call themselves :) So if anyone wants to say that i can't use a certain word because of my skin colour - guess who's racist then.

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 01:33:51 pm »

the common conception, that you actually have some form of a discriminatory judgement about the whole of a certain race without acknowledging that individuals within that race may not portray the general image of that whole race that you may believe in.

That's exactly what i'm not. I stop stereotyping a person the moment he proves the stereotype wrong. And i don't even start stereotying until that person does something wrong.

As for racial slurs, i don't understand that for some people calling people names seems to be acceptable but as soon as you mention something related to the person's ethnicity, you instantly become PUSSYASS BEHINDTHEMONITOR BITCHASS RACIST PUSSYCOWARD PUSSY. Come on now.

As for the N-word in particular, that's the only racial slur i know of that the "victims" call themselves :) So if anyone wants to say that i can't use a certain word because of my skin colour - guess who's racist then.
oh then you're not a racist at all, the hell is seph talking about lol. you just hate people who're stupid, and then go on about making racist remarks, not necessarily racist about that person's whole race. yea? cool cool.

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2012, 08:56:34 pm »
Keeps banning from posting me for stupid reasoning. (Giving Opinions) Banning Reason: ''fucking idiot''

:/

I hate that shit. Do better.

EDIT: Just because of that shit, I can't host my mod to the XE community.

I don't see him as an ''admin'' anyway. Just one of those guys with a changed attitude ever since he's been promoted, apart from just being racist..
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 10:50:14 pm by Maverick »

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2012, 10:50:16 pm »
Just one of those guys with a changed attitude ever since he's been promoted.

You were not playing in XE before i got promoted.

:)

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2012, 11:01:19 pm »
Just one of those guys with a changed attitude ever since he's been promoted.

You were not playing in XE before i got promoted.

:)

Well, there has to be a reason or change in attitude how you even got manager. I haven't seen you do shit basically, other than banning people. I don't even see you helping newbies or anything anymore.

But like I said, I need to be present in XE forum. Now I could understand your banning if I meant that as a statement, but I only said it as an opinion. I'm just saying your bans against me are just ''rotten,'' or childish atmost.

That's not what I want to see as a XE manager.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 11:11:10 pm by Maverick »

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2012, 11:18:10 pm »
Too many I's in your post.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2012, 11:20:39 pm »
Too many I's in your post.

Alright... YOU need to unban me from posting . Because YOUR banning was highly inadequate. YOU fucking troll.

But seriously, your stopping me from giving people who want to get my mod on XE. So stop this bullshit.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 11:44:39 pm by Maverick »