March 29, 2024, 10:21:42 am

Author Topic: Application - KiM4.  (Read 3337 times)

KiM4

• Likes to post
  • A Person Plays VC:MP
    • View Profile
Application - KiM4.
« on: April 03, 2018, 07:58:07 pm »
Nick: KiM4.

Timezone/Country: Egypt GMT +2

Previous Nicks: Killer_Man , five_times

Additional Comments: Hi There , i will start telling my VC:MP history

i started the game with five_times nick (noob nick) as i was new to the game i started playing 2013 after sometime (inactive) i changed my nick to Killer_Man after changing my name there is a clan called DX i joined it as i was noob and left it then joined TkD as i doesn't know what clan mean after sometime KillerKid Taught me the Game and how to play and what is the clan mean (Thank you Man <3) i registered my name in LW ,littlewhitey is my first Server i loved it but after sometime i joined EC then CTF and start playing with Frame limiter off and crouch it was hard but i learned :). after exams and life... i changed my name again to CiMA then To KiM4 i swear to my self that i will never change it again. after sometime my little Brother Joined VC:MP (zaim he joined 2015)he joined UF and he is kicked from it because he used aimlock, he created a clan called SM which is known as spree Maker's i Joined it to help him but he closed it . and he left VC:MP community and joined SA:MP community and he made the clan on SAMP , Good luck for him. if you want to ask any question , feel free to ask :).

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 09:47:50 pm by hotdogcat »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Application - KiM4.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 01:57:49 am »
I don't know you that well (saw you once, no more than that), doubt on your loyalty (left SM then applied here after 3 days), your english ain't good and i think that you aren't mature enough.

I'm sorry, but my vote is negative.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 02:06:02 am by Lit.Killah »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 02:52:11 am »
You're aly of ZaiM even though you are zaim pretending to be his sister to hide your past. Its a NO.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 02:57:29 am »
Try to communicate with everyone, make good relationship or familiarity among all then try your luck, I've seen you ingame a few times, you barely communicate with anyone, you just join, get killed by all and quit, like a stranger who's trying hard to survive in a new game, I don't think so you're playing since 2013,I've been playing since Beatz was village boy, never really found you ingame in any of your active years regularly, try to be an interesting personality then apply, you'll have a chance still, writing long applications won't get you accepted, in a world of attention seekers and blabbers, there are still some left who prefer quality over quantity.

I don't know you that well (saw you once, no more than that), doubt on your loyalty (left SM then applied here after 3 days), your english ain't good and i think that you aren't mature enough.

I'm sorry, but my vote is negative.
If you ignore grammatical errors, it's still understandable,  also there are still some people who got kicked or left and applied  here the next day and got a chance,
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 03:13:46 am »
No, you really lack communication skills.. I said it because I found you only 2 days ingame and you were not replying to me when I asked who are you.. Maybe you didn't see my message..

I didn't noticed the "CiMa", I know him.. Good Attitude..
Trainee..
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 05:11:08 am by RajPut »

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 04:31:59 am »
i have been playing since 2013 too, but how cum? I have never seen you except yesterday.

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 04:40:52 am »
leeeee pppprrrrooooooo
make paragraphs and get votes   8)
gud luk
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

KiM4

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 04:41:38 am »
You're aly of ZaiM even though you are zaim pretending to be his sister to hide your past. Its a NO.
you are cousin of assi that mean assi made your app or you made his app?why if I have a brother that have a bad past of hacks and ruined his VCMP career that means that he ruined my VCMP career to why you think that ?
About lite killah can you mention my Grammer mistakes ?  And abusing ? (Can you Give me screenshot )About loyalty ZAIM closed the clan I didn't left it.
Sk,I mentioned in my app that I was inactive many times . About Rajput My communication skills are good can you mention the bad ways that I communicate with? To fix it. I f you another questions guys feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 04:45:45 am by KiM4 »

KiM4

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 04:52:50 am »
Sry for double posting if you guys think that I type long app to get accepted so you are wrong . I only typed my VCMP History , also thanks Karan for support :) . And Karan I was communicating with players you saw me only in EC as I was new in server .

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 05:15:59 am »
you are cousin of assi that mean assi made your app or you made his app?why if I have a brother that have a bad past of hacks and ruined his VCMP career that means that he ruined my VCMP career to why you think that ?

Alas, I never asked about who made your app or smth like that did I? Assi is my cousin, yes. But we atleast have different PCs. How come you know assi is my cousin? You done reading denied applications?
If if you are seriously a sister of zaim, its a still NO. I know him very well and his actions. Else, prove your loyality towards the clan.

Edit: What about changing your nationality and applying for this gang? You are well known of it that assi is my cousin but don't about this? http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9198.30

Plus you had India country in your profile. I need answers.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 05:18:44 am by GoRcEE »

KiM4

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 05:37:03 am »

Alas, I never asked about who made your app or smth like that did I? Assi is my cousin, yes. But we atleast have different PCs. How come you know assi is my cousin? You done reading denied applications?
If if you are seriously a sister of zaim, its a still NO. I know him very well and his actions. Else, prove your loyality towards the clan.

Edit: What about changing your nationality and applying for this gang? You are well known of it that assi is my cousin but don't about this? http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9198.30

I am brother of zaim not his sister zaim is my little brother and we have different PC's but same modem  and I should to be Indian to join Hindvuta ? some players in Hindvuta are not Indian , and about your vote I will respect it. My country is Egypt in all VCMP forums.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2018, 05:47:10 am »
I saw some grammatical mistakes in your application, but well its still understandable, in any case, thats not a big problem. And i didn't mention any abuse from your side

Despite of all that, how can we know that you would not leave us? Same as Sk, i only saw you yesterday, never before. You weren't even registered in this forum till some days ago. I cant trust in somebody that i don't know - and as you know, loyalty and trust are essential to be in a clan. For now i will keep my vote, lets see what my mates have to say about you.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 05:53:05 am by Lit.Killah »

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 05:48:45 am »
He is not a girl plus not zaim, i know him from many years, he is good and never been rude with anyone.

Good luck, i hope you get accepted

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2018, 06:01:41 am »

I am brother of zaim not his sister zaim is my little brother and we have different PC's but same modem  and I should to be Indian to join Hindvuta ? some players in Hindvuta are not Indian , and about your vote I will respect it. My country is Egypt in all VCMP forums.
why you keep lyin'? You had country India in yo profile. Dunno when you changed it back.

KiM4

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2018, 06:30:14 am »

why you keep lyin'? You had country India in yo profile. Dunno when you changed it back.
i didn't lie..., I didn't said I never made my country to India , yup I do it. But changed it to Egypt(my country). As I half of my friends is from India and I love India as I am learning how to talk with Indian language.
I saw some grammatical mistakes in your application, but well its still understandable, in any case, thats not a big problem. And i didn't mention any abuse from your side

Despite of all that, how can we know that you would not leave us? Same as Sk, i only saw you yesterday, never before. You weren't even registered in this forum till some days ago. I cant trust in somebody that i don't know - and as you know, loyalty and trust are essential to be in a clan. For now i will keep my vote, lets see what my mates have to say about you.
I know that I registered Early but you can see when I registered in lw forum, about loyalty i stayed in TkD for more than 2 months as we know it's a noob clan.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 01:49:51 pm by KiM4 »