March 29, 2024, 12:45:09 pm

Author Topic: Please read this.  (Read 6208 times)

JuaN

Re: Please read this.
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 09:03:30 pm »
ffs... yea blues you all almost spent all the hours complaining about reds kicking blues (Kevin mainly) yeah the whole staff didn't abuse that's clear, just Kevin did and he's got his punishment, so stop that shitty whining already PLEASE

One more thing as I don't like hipocresy, cutton banned Knife for lagging too much, blues are right on one think imo
UJIBU4 should have been banned as well, why? because he just shoots his rockets at his feet and as his pc can't handle it in a short amount of time he takes no damage and others do, and that's a clear advantage to him.
If Knife's lag was bannable UJIBU4's lag was bannable as well.
Cannot rate own posts

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 09:10:01 pm »
Post removed, user banned from posting for 2 weeks.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:13:06 am by Cutton »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 09:44:21 pm »
Cutton u r stupid...u should have locked this topic if you wanted them to just read  :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

UJIbU4

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 06:12:44 am »
because he just shoots his rockets at his feet and as his pc can't handle it in a short amount of time he takes no damage and others do, and that's a clear advantage to him.
That was before server fixed, and it's not a big advantage - look at my deaths, they could easily kill me anyway with any range weapon, LBR rockz and another LBR were the problem.
also uji was always raging about blues having fps hacks (LOOOL), i also heard he caught and banned many fps hackers in XE... just to clear this... Uji, you know nothing about how to detect high fps, and probably 90% of the guys you banned on XE weren't even using anything.
I suspect only one guy, and some others do, even HeAD. You saw me spamming chat like Tobi? Whining all the time event goes? Ok, past here logs, must be about 20 lines lol, not mindless spam tho. And ALL that guys on XE banned for fps hacks, you think Im 18 y old or what? Or you don't believe such persons as Tical who check a 30fps videos of others, recorded with my ask, and checking hackers himself when I ask him and others everytime I suspect one?

If you too butthurt with blue lost the war, don't try to fuck up anyone you don't like from reds, especially via being smartass and imagining some info about things you totally don't know. DZ has lowered their standards very very much...
Exactly, him and Kevinzito too, terrible admins when it comes to fps or usage of illegal vc programs . I also demand to be unbanned from XE too, because the same way they treated them on Vice War, is the same way they do me on XE. Its just not fair.. And for them to have the ''audacity'' to say ''I deserved it.'' (Anyways I'm going off - topic with this.)
So, you're trying to fight back for "insults", huh? Nice way to fuck admins up in 9999999999th time, chocoboy, you've been banned for FPS hacks 3 times (you even accepted that you used them once ), 2 of them unbanned and all that times Tical was the witness. We unbanned you so many times because you asslicked to whole staff and every single member, spamming forum with abt 1+k posts. You modded your game fucking tons of times and we said you 99999999999999999999999 times not to do it, play on clean - you silently answered to us: gtfo. Modded game skins to avoid damage... hell this guy is a 14 y old little nigger with loss of attention. Unban on XE? Go do black gay fuck somewhere and never come back with your drama.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 09:15:01 am »
Nice way to fuck admins up in 9999999999th time, chocoboy,  hell this guy is a 14 y old little nigger Go do black gay fuck somewhere and never come back with your drama.

Demoted.

Locked.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:16:34 am by Cutton »

Writer of excessively long posts