March 28, 2024, 11:35:37 pm

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23569 times)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2018, 07:13:15 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

The Golden Horde

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2018, 07:15:38 pm »
Aimbot developers are much more active than VCMP developers. They created several versions of the hack in the recent past. Moving to rel003 is not a solution, since the hack works in Single Player and making it compatible with any VCMP version is most likely a 10 second fix.

paly ogonath rpg. friendly fire, no aimbot problems. good luck explaining why you eliminated your entire smuggle crew with a swipe of m4 (totally not an advertisement)
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2018, 07:54:38 pm »
since the hack works in Single Player and making it compatible with any VCMP version is most likely a 10 second fix.
The aimlock doesn't work on single player..

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2018, 07:59:25 pm »
since the hack works in Single Player and making it compatible with any VCMP version is most likely a 10 second fix.
The aimlock doesn't work on single player..
ANONIMUL'S aimbot does but aimlock doesn't.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2018, 08:05:20 pm »
Ok, we made this huge problem and we are going to fix it totally... I want to make a deal with you.
An anti-aimbot script will be provided in two weeks, aimbot will not be able to be used anymore..
But, I want the guarantee that me and Mimo be unbanned in all the servers, LW EC and CTF, and I guarantee you that the aimbot era will end..
Ending the aimbot era, in return we get unbanned, so what do you say ?
Funny Funny x 7 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2018, 08:11:03 pm »
this Kewun is hacker too,
Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2018, 08:11:41 pm »
Well I can speak for LWs here -

Cash up front. If I’m convinced this script of yours works, then I’m ready to alleviate the bans. If not, tough luck.
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2018, 08:23:08 pm »
Well I can speak for LWs here -

Cash up front. If I’m convinced this script of yours works, then I’m ready to alleviate the bans. If not, tough luck.
We created the aimbot, we know how it functions, and we know how to inactivate it.
About the ban, we want to be unbanned, we don't want an alleviation. I assure you that we will fix what we damaged, so we want an unban not a decrease in our ban date. Deal ?

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2018, 08:33:10 pm »
That is what alleviate means, therefore, yes, that was what I was offering in the first place.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2018, 08:38:03 pm »
HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP!!

What kind of dealing crap am I seeing here?

I think you guys are sealing your own fates and not in a good way.

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2018, 08:50:32 pm »
I think it would help to understand how aimlock works before we speculate on possible solutions. Aimlock works by following the player nametag. Want to stop aimlock users? Just disable player nametags with: SetShowNametags( false );

It's not an ideal solution, but its somewhat of a solution. A custom nametag can be added with 3D Sprites or text labels, although it wouldn't take much effort to adjust the hack to lock into that custom sprite/text instead so we run into the same issue there. So yea, the safe bet would be just not showing any nametags I guess. This could buy us some time until another hack comes along.

The real solution here lies with VCMP devs, they have "proper" ways to block this, unfortunately there's not much we can do that doesn't bring another set of problems into the mix.

Already implemented and tested in my server with nimitz(aimbot user, he wants to collaborate to reduce his ban in some servers). It works with newer and older aimlock versions but I don't know about future aimlocks.

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2018, 09:00:48 pm »
Tag name is just a flag and can be fixed in less than 1 minute, so it is useless to change it. The best solution for now is the anti-aimbot script. At the end it is your choice, but i assure you that this strong script will damage the aimbot.
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2018, 09:05:03 pm »
Tag name is just a flag and can be fixed in less than 1 minute, so it is useless to change it. The best solution for now is the anti-aimbot script. At the end it is your choice, but i assure you that this strong script will damage the aimbot.
Listen, your fate is sealed. Idk what you think this is but you doomed yourself.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2018, 09:07:11 pm »
Ok, we made this huge problem and we are going to fix it totally... I want to make a deal with you.
An anti-aimbot script will be provided in two weeks, aimbot will not be able to be used anymore..
But, I want the guarantee that me and Mimo be unbanned in all the servers, LW EC and CTF, and I guarantee you that the aimbot era will end..
Ending the aimbot era, in return we get unbanned, so what do you say ?
huh, first used aimbot after getting banned you guys distributed everywhere and asking for unban in return of finishing this shit? totally useless i will be happy with a new aimlocker in server everyday rather than watching aimlock developers in servers
Cannot rate own posts

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2018, 09:16:22 pm »
As you like... I displayed a deal and you seem uninterested. Good luck in finding a suitable solution for this problem, but a huge number of newbies will hate this game and leave it until then.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)