March 28, 2024, 07:02:01 pm

Author Topic: Extra bonus on katana kill  (Read 2586 times)

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
Extra bonus on katana kill
« on: August 14, 2011, 10:21:40 am »
a suggestion from my side too..

guys remember.. killing an opponent with a katana heals your team.. i think it should be more that getting the team healed.. for example 20 bonous points along with the team heal  coz noone use katana just to get the teammates healed..
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:34:25 pm by aXXo »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
suggestons for next vice war?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 12:05:12 pm »
a suggestion from my side too..

guys remember.. killing an opponent with a katana heals your team.. i think it should be more that getting the team healed.. for example 20 bonous points along with the team heal  coz noone use katana just to get the teammates healed..
It was already there in vicewar i guess
But not 20+ bonus thingy
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 02:22:38 pm »
and no admin actions without a fraps video and report to match"
'ADMIN THEREZ A HACKER WITH MINIGUN SLAUGHETERINGNGNGNG US ALLL PLZ HLAP!!!!111111'
'-MAKE A MOTHERFUCKING REPORT!!!!'
*user makes a report*
'-NOW GIVE ME A FUCKING MINUTE I NEED TO FILM THIS SHIT*
*admin films the shit*
*hacker kills about 300 ppl hypering thru whole map with minigun, and doesnt get banned since he /q'ed before admin could /c ban*
jejejjeje red/blue team wins
rofl marcell hahahah, ..... indeed that's a bit stupid, we trust admins not to do this fraps stuff, regulars have to.

man this is exactly right.. only those trustworthy people must be made admins who are capable of it.. and they must have full rights to kick/ban fairly forgetting what others are saying but for some valid reasons...

regarding ping kick/ban.. server  must be enabled with an auto kick.. and regarding the gaME PAUSING there must be a system which must drown players if they are standing idle for more that a particular time at the target area..

what u guys say?

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 03:36:36 pm »
Auto-kicking is there already, it just works when someone spawns with ping over the limit, you were playing for a long time i guess, haven't you noticed that?

About idling, no, not at all, players at vice war are not expected to be pausing and going out for a drink. And if its about intentionally alt-tabbed pausing, there is fraps/ f8(.gif) --> /c report.

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 05:48:40 pm »
Auto-kicking is there already, it just works when someone spawns with ping over the limit, you were playing for a long time i guess, haven't you noticed that?

ye but it just works when someone spawn.. what about rest of the time..?? i think it would be benificial for the admin team.. coz they wont have to argue with people for lag kicks..

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 05:52:54 pm »

ye but it just works when someone spawn.. what about rest of the time..?? i think it would be benificial for the admin team.. coz they wont have to argue with people for lag kicks..
for obvious reason, script lag. Not everyone who have been kicked in vice war because of lag was having ping more than 400, just few of them, even lbr's were with pings around 200-350. i can assure you

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 06:45:58 pm »

for obvious reason, script lag. Not everyone who have been kicked in vice war because of lag was having ping more than 400, just few of them, even lbr's were with pings around 200-350. i can assure you

really?.. hmm i saw some of them with even 600 :\

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
  • the most interesting man in VCMP
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
Re: Ajeet's Suggestions
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 03:39:41 pm »
yeh katana kill should either give a few more points, or it should give a cash bonus to everyone on the team, or double everyone's ammo count or somethin...

venkat

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: suggestons for next vice war?
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 03:56:11 am »

You sir, you talk like you know every goddamn thing about this game. Youre wrong, the auto ping kicker can fail at times and where did the script lag come from ? :D . We saw a few people with fluctuating pings, for example : rodrigo's ping was hanging around 600 at times.

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 05:11:30 am »

You sir, you talk like you know every goddamn thing about this game. Youre wrong, the auto ping kicker can fail at times and where did the script lag come from ? :D . We saw a few people with fluctuating pings, for example : rodrigo's ping was hanging around 600 at times.
This^

plus

See not everything was abuse, abuse, abuse, abuse and ABUSE! :) script was not lagging, the server and the players were lagging a bit, in fact LBR's and most of sudacas.

PS: The topic is about a Katana Bonus not about lag.

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 10:12:02 am »

This^

plus

See not everything was abuse, abuse, abuse, abuse and ABUSE! :) script was not lagging, the server and the players were lagging a bit, in fact LBR's and most of sudacas.

PS: The topic is about a Katana Bonus not about lag.
blame the 0.3 :x

and about katana bonus, it was already there i guess. I know when cotton shared this with vinny and he got quite excited about vice war 1.