March 28, 2024, 08:15:39 pm

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23532 times)

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 04:38:02 pm »
In 04rel003 servers,Aimlock doesn't even works.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KILLERX.

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 04:45:15 pm »
aimlock works in 04rel003  ;)
Cannot rate own posts

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 05:00:27 pm »
aimlock works in 04rel003  ;)
only aimlock new version I think
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 05:03:46 pm »
There are those players who don't use hacks. Every game has hacks, just find the hackers and ban them, no need to remove the head shots. I can't believe people like 0.3 over 0.4 just because it had a bad sync with head shots. I even hated the decision of banning chainsaw in EC. Why take something out of the game just because of the hackers.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2018, 05:33:10 pm »
There are those players who don't use hacks. Every game has hacks, just find the hackers and ban them, no need to remove the head shots. I can't believe people like 0.3 over 0.4 just because it had a bad sync with head shots. I even hated the decision of banning chainsaw in EC. Why take something out of the game just because of the hackers.
Well because this whole easy headshot thing got out of hand.
Also lets not forget the y axis sens mods that help you get headshots easily.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 05:34:43 pm by XGamer »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2018, 05:58:01 pm »
I would like to disable headshots from M4/Ruger but leave them for sniper.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2018, 06:24:39 pm »
I don't think this is possible

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2018, 06:29:57 pm »
I don't think this is possible
If it's possible to disable headshots, then it's possible to edit it just to work with specific weapon..

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2018, 06:38:38 pm »
It must be disable to avoid these fucking hacks who runied our game in vcmp
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2018, 09:04:28 pm »
such a move will automatically kill any interest left in the game for players who are actually good with long range weapons that are able to decapitate people, and there are a lot of such people in VC-MP.

not a good idea that was quite terribly thought through, in my humble opinion. there needs to be another, more fool-proof albeit much more difficult way. this situation can't depend on an easy way out.

interesting
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 09:37:04 pm by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2018, 10:07:30 pm »
Yeah, aimlock (version no leading ain, 0.5v,0.6v) doesn't work on rel003,also you can't ban evade either, people modified with rel004,  if people can bear katana/python slide bug, then they can actually have a peaceful game too xD

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2018, 10:24:56 pm »
turns out it is sometimes better to take a step back than two steps forward, eh

Nimitz222

• Regular
  • Hola puto :v
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2018, 02:19:55 am »
who cant win aimlocker? is easy u need use Tobi0 method i useed aimlock in he and he raped me using stubby lool
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

I can't change my past but i can change my fu o no wait im tiburoncin im a shit bro :(

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2018, 02:49:03 am »
who cant win aimlocker? is easy u need use Tobi0 method i useed aimlock in he and he raped me using stubby lool
Gtfo dude, you are one of this hack distributer.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2018, 03:14:56 am »
I think there are some misunderstandings about the effects of the spread of this mod.

Lol you guys don't know how to beat aimlockers? hhhhhhhhhh

It's not about us guys. It's about the 90% of players who never visit a forum, who make up the bulk of the playerbase. If the game becomes too balanced against novice players, they will leave, simple.

Every game has hacks, just find the hackers and ban them

Creating a staff team that can reliably, accurately and frequently detect and ban people using aimlock would be almost impossible. Other hacks are easy to detect and prove, aimlock is not.

such a move will automatically kill any interest left in the game for players who are actually good with long range weapons that are able to decapitate people

I disagree - people will still play, just as they played before headshots were possible. There may be a few UJIBU4 type people who lose interest, but that is a very small price to pay in order to keep the interest of the majority of the playerbase. The number of people who are greatly disadvantaged by the spread of this mod, and are thus likely to lose interest, is much, much larger than the number of people who would leave because they can't make headshots anymore. Experienced players are able to adapt to new forms of gameplay, newbies are not. The point is to make it fair and fun for new players, so as to keep playercounts high and sustainable.

there needs to be another, more fool-proof albeit much more difficult way. this situation can't depend on an easy way out.

Until you or someone else can come up with a better solution, this is the only solution possible. I agree that it's not ideal, but taking action is better than not doing anything at all and watching the playerbase dwindle.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts