March 28, 2024, 11:56:27 am

Author Topic: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan  (Read 15115 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2017, 02:15:30 pm »
7 pages already, this keep getting interesting. :D :D
Agree Agree x 12 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2017, 02:30:46 pm »
Didn't expect this from you guys :/
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang's art

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2017, 02:43:11 pm »
What happened to "WATCH YOUR HEADS VU"? You can't quit...
Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2017, 03:05:47 pm »
Well, I don't think this is good luck anymore since you were caught tho.. I heard and saw this guy VeNoX, pretty weird duh? He doesn't know to fight with stubby or shotgun nor with m4. But...But how the fuck could he do such kind of hacks meanwhile he's just a noob? How? C++ skills? Well, I dunno yes. I'm sure he found an exploit on the game's binary that VCMP developers forgot to close it or because they starts to lose pretty much interest on this game thus the new update from 2017 (June/July I guess) didn't made too much change anyways... Just more disadventages.

This drama reminds of the "SS Cheaters" with all those 9/10 pages, but still not like ON topic. ( I have nothing against both clans but just gave an example of the drama-dream topics )

Well, and...

Never expected this coming :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2017, 03:15:45 pm »
On a serious note, MIMO's brother Blitser uses the same shit so he should get the same punishment as they both does. I guess, he'll be leaving vcmp too, lol.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2017, 03:26:02 pm »
What happened to "WATCH YOUR HEADS VU"? You can't quit...
Rly ? Unban me in any server and get rekt "with the help of my hacks".

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2017, 03:29:17 pm »
Unban me in any server and get rekt "with the help of my hacks".
That won't help you dude. This will just bring the drama worser..
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2017, 03:35:07 pm »
Unban me in any server and get rekt "with the help of my hacks".
That won't help you dude. This will just bring the drama worser..
Then tell him to STFU!!
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2017, 03:39:30 pm »
Mimo remove "Vice Underdogs" signature.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 11 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2017, 03:46:00 pm »
Mimo remove "Vice Underdogs" signature.

ye,ill just put ur mom instead :)
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 30 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2017, 06:33:45 pm »
It deeply saddens me to see both of you go. I voted very enthusiastically for both of you on your applications and I was glad to have you with us. I don't know what went wrong or why did you choose to go down this way, because it is all lies and deception. There's no honor in trying to be the best by using tools to gain an unfair advantage over others. The utmost respect, the ultimate victory, and the true honor are in making yourself so good at something, that people have no option left but to accept that indeed, you are accomplished and probably the best in that specific field, let it be an online game or any area of your life.

Again, I'm not happy at all to see both of you go. I wanted, and will always desire a better future for both of you wherever you go in your lives. I hope you realize that even if it is a game or something else in real life, cheating is never the way to go my dear brothers. Brothers, because that is the word we use in Vice Underdogs to address each other, and I will continue to use it for you because the first time I said it, I genuinely meant it, and I still do. Be honorable brothers, learn from your mistakes, have a positive attitude. You do not need to fight with everyone over this. Just accept what happened and move on. There's much more waiting for you ahead.

I wish both of you best of luck wherever you go and whatever you do, but cling to the straight path brothers because that is where true respect lies. Afterall, what kind of man one can be without honor and integrity? :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:03:12 pm by MaDKilleR »
Agree Agree x 6 Disagree Disagree x 2 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2017, 07:02:38 pm »
I believe, when any clan or group accommodate us they at first trust us..

VU trusted me, you and everyone else here, but you broke the trust..!

You won't be hurt, but everyone here is hurt by your act especially VUs..

Hope, both of you succeed in life..! Good Bye.. :)
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2017, 07:12:41 pm »
It deeply saddens me to see both of you go. I voted very enthusiastically for both of you on your applications and I was glad to have you with us. I don't know what went wrong or why did you choose to go down this way, because it is all lies and deception. There's no honor in trying to be the best by using tools to gain an unfair advantage over others. The utmost respect, the ultimate victory, and the true honor are in making yourself so good at something, that people have no option left but to accept that indeed, you are accomplished and probably the best in that specific field, let it be an online game or any area of your life.

Again, I'm not happy at all to see both of you go. I wanted, and will always desire a better future for both of you wherever you go in our lives. I hope you realize that even if it is a game or something else in real life, cheating is never the way to go my dear brothers. Brothers, because that is the word we use in Vice Underdogs to address each other, and I will continue to use it for you because the first time I said it, I genuinely meant it, and I still do. Be honorable brothers, learn from your mistakes, have a positive attitude. You do not need to fight with everyone over this. Just accept what happened and move on. There's much more waiting for you ahead.

I wish both of you best of luck wherever you go and whatever you do, but cling to the straight path brothers because that is where true respect lies. Afterwards, what kind of man one can be without honor and integrity? :)

now this...this really touched me.. Mad you my brother( yes i consider you a brother too) proved to me that u were the only real friend i ever had in vcmp. ive been here for 4 years, i broke the rues once, everyone hated on me and started abusing and giving harsh words to me, whie you...you called me brother and wished me good luck. ONly for you, i will expose the whole hack( the true hack) and il expose all the cheaters that ever used it... only because of this reply u gave me madkiller. as soon as i reply giving the cheater , ill explain this hack and remove it, ill remove what i created, delete the upload link,the file,everything, and once im unbanned, imma try to build my way back up..

@Madkiller u just made my day cause u showed me that u were a true brother..unlike others did
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2017, 08:22:27 pm »
Just don't move to cod4 please

Edit: where's the evidence you keep talking about? We're running out of patience
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 08:26:51 pm by Milko »
Funny Funny x 7 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2017, 08:28:12 pm »
Just don't move to cod4 please

Edit: where's the evidence you keep talking about? We're running out of patience
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9025
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850