March 29, 2024, 05:32:19 am

Author Topic: Application - Saim.  (Read 6212 times)

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Saim.
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2018, 08:52:28 am »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk

GamerViceCity

• Banned
  • Fanatic
  • @Halmo Habibi Try give me
    • View Profile
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits Kockex

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2018, 11:21:42 am »
Marine, how many good lucks are you going to say? ::) ;D
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2018, 05:27:56 pm »
i rarely vote, have to on this one, Trainee  :police: :thumbsup:
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2018, 05:37:37 pm »
i rarely vote, have to on this one, Trainee  :police: :thumbsup:

bkla chod na yar!!!

Thanks brother  :-*

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

GamerViceCity

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2018, 06:55:10 pm »
Which time u accept?
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Credits Kockex

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2018, 02:43:17 pm »
Good luck.  :)

Trevas^

• "Soldier Ready to kill, sir".
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2018, 06:01:12 pm »

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2018, 08:28:35 am »
Good Luck.....

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2018, 12:35:43 pm »
Good Luck.

GamerViceCity

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2018, 05:22:09 pm »
Bad Luck. Future Member VU 2019

Credits Kockex

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2018, 05:52:27 pm »
Bad Luck. Future Member VU 2019

What's wrong with you man?

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2018, 10:34:54 pm »
bkla chod na yar!!!

wth?!?!

The thing that both of you Kyle and Saim can access each of your accounts doubts me. You people are like: oh, you want kyle to come? Here he is( and Saim conmects with Kyle's nick or Saim uses Kyle's forum acc ).

Let me clear it, Actually we used same password everywhere But mostly I'm logged in from my office laptop, and always replied from there. About personal computer so I only use it after 07:00 pm in normal days. I just visit this forum Daily from my pc and didn't see which account is opened, many times by mistakenly I replied there using Kyle account. And about this comment
oh, you want kyle to come? Here he is( and Saim conmects with Kyle's nick
I only used Kyle. account when we was banned from vw7 server. Because you said me to join it that was emergency brother. Otherwise he don't play with my nick and I also don't do this kind of shit. this is just misunderstanding and nothing.

You say here that you both use the same password everywhere, how sure can you be that your brother won't try logging into this forum's account incase you are accepted? You and Kyle use the same PC, and you say many times by mistake you reply using Kyle's account, because you think your account is open, which means you leave your account more often, which means that incase you are accepted you might leave your account open in this forum, and your brother might have a peak into the private boards. You seem a little careless now, you brothers should have 2 different accounts on PC, or maybe you should logout when you are not using the forums. I don't think we can trust you, yet.

Okay but keep your ass away from my application.
This seems harsh to me, it shows that you are not good at handling criticism that well.

You do not seem ready for now, I am voting negatively. :thumbsdown:
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2018, 06:11:18 pm »
Jokah I apologize for that comments and yeah we have same PC, and I'll buy new PC soon.

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2018, 06:51:59 pm »
Jokah I apologize for that comments and yeah we have same PC, and I'll buy new PC soon.

I'm looking for an explanation to this.
The thing that both of you Kyle and Saim can access each of your accounts doubts me. You people are like: oh, you want kyle to come? Here he is( and Saim conmects with Kyle's nick or Saim uses Kyle's forum acc ).

Let me clear it, Actually we used same password everywhere But mostly I'm logged in from my office laptop, and always replied from there. About personal computer so I only use it after 07:00 pm in normal days. I just visit this forum Daily from my pc and didn't see which account is opened, many times by mistakenly I replied there using Kyle account. And about this comment
oh, you want kyle to come? Here he is( and Saim conmects with Kyle's nick
I only used Kyle. account when we was banned from vw7 server. Because you said me to join it that was emergency brother. Otherwise he don't play with my nick and I also don't do this kind of shit. this is just misunderstanding and nothing.

You say here that you both use the same password everywhere, how sure can you be that your brother won't try logging into this forum's account incase you are accepted? You and Kyle use the same PC, and you say many times by mistake you reply using Kyle's account, because you think your account is open, which means you leave your account more often, which means that incase you are accepted you might leave your account open in this forum, and your brother might have a peak into the private boards. You seem a little careless now, you brothers should have 2 different accounts on PC, or maybe you should logout when you are not using the forums. I don't think we can trust you, yet.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.