login
March 28, 2024, 07:58:40 pm

Author Topic: Gamemode Feedback  (Read 1830 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Gamemode Feedback
« on: December 22, 2016, 12:42:51 pm »
So every year we change the gamemode a little, and this year we changed the gamemode a lot.

In order for VU to craft future Vice Wars in line with community expectations, it would be helpful if people could give their feedback on this year's gamemode.

I would suggest the following format for feedback:

What was good about this year's gamemode?

What could have been improved in this year's gamemode?

Would you be interested in playing a similar gamemode again next Vice War? Why / Why not?

Do you have any other gamemode related suggestions?

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Gamemode Feedback
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 02:02:03 pm »
The new point system was very cool, collecting money and delivering to the base especially.Also the idea of weapon ammo leftover was awesome  :thumbsup:.

Auto kick fps limit :/, server crash and i think stats script were messed up a little bit. Spawning some gifts in the map time to time  would be fun which should contain some cash or a particular weapon. Armour with high price sounds fine i think.

Would you be interested in playing a similar gamemode again next Vice War? Why / Why not?
ofc yes ,whats better than a 24 hour event?

Do you have any other gamemode related suggestions?
Already suggested some. If some new weapons or weapon texture other than vc weps can be added can become a point of attraction or what about totally new map for both teams(will be pain in ass for devs :s) ?  :P
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 02:04:20 pm by SaM »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KaRaMaT^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 05:19:53 pm »
What was good about this year's gamemode? Auto kick system! FPS/Ping made this VW so interesting.

What could have been improved in this year's gamemode? Everything was perfect except server restarting thing

Would you be interested in playing a similar gamemode again next Vice War? Why / Why not? Yes pls.

Do you have any other gamemode related suggestions? I know its a 24 hours event, but it would be fun if it last for 2-3 days.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 02:31:24 am »
Same as this

The new point system was very cool, collecting money and delivering to the base especially.Also the idea of weapon ammo leftover was awesome  :thumbsup:.

Auto kick fps limit :/, server crash and i think stats script were messed up a little bit. Spawning some gifts in the map time to time  would be fun which should contain some cash or a particular weapon. Armour with high price sounds fine i think.

ofc yes ,whats better than a 24 hour event?

Do you have any other gamemode related suggestions?It would be great if you add spawn kill system next time.

Credits : KocKex

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 08:47:10 am »
I don't want to attempt the format.
Just want to say, fuck that autokick and fps limit system.
Worst VW ever.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 12:57:45 pm »
Shortcut answer:
Q1: Gaining points by collecting money in bags and being unable to run or jump was the best  :police: + Bought weapons are kept safe was brilliant  8)
Q2: FPS kick system, Spawnkill & Spawncamp , The bases were a little bit unbalanced
Q3: Whatever the gamemode, Yes, Cause the event gathers all the good players in a day to remember.
Q4: I thought of something like the "Olympic games" where there are multiple competitions in the same event and there are winners for every competition in 24 hours only (but It would be difficult I think)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."