March 28, 2024, 06:18:04 pm

Author Topic: VU:MK 5:0  (Read 12140 times)

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VU:MK 5:0
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2011, 08:04:14 am »
Punching is an extremely valid tactic. Hell if I could punch people down every fight I would.

It's kind of easy, Charley. Run near the player, get your fingers off the keyboard and press the fire button, and jump away.  ;)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 10:38:44 am »
Punching is an extremely valid tactic. Hell if I could punch people down every fight I would.

It's kind of easy, Charley. Run near the player, get your fingers off the keyboard and press the fire button, and jump away.  ;)

I know how to punch dumbass, it ain't easy to do it every fight as people run around to dodge such tactics.

The hit range and radius of a punch is tiny compared to a stubby shot, so if it were stubby vs fist, stubby would 99/100 times succeed in knocking the player down before the fist would.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 10:48:53 am »
/c givebrain las3r

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2011, 10:49:16 am »
Too bad I couldnt make it after hearing such good comments.
Well done VU, and well done MK :)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011, 11:12:58 am »
/c givebrain las3r
**error- impossible

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2011, 11:17:44 am »
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:19:38 am by Zeke »

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Deso

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 12:45:35 pm »

I know how to punch dumbass, it ain't easy to do it every fight as people run around to dodge such tactics.

The hit range and radius of a punch is tiny compared to a stubby shot, so if it were stubby vs fist, stubby would 99/100 times succeed in knocking the player down before the fist would.

Wow, wow, chill out man. Go drink some tea or smth. How should I know if you already knew this?  :-[

JuaN

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2011, 01:13:30 pm »
seriously las3r nobody wants you in here, but you keep posting and saying random crap, ppl rate your posts as dumb,
ppl make fun of you, here goes my question: UR A MASOCHIST MEN?

I would of banned you from the forum already.
Cannot rate own posts

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 01:47:58 pm »
seriously las3r nobody wants you in here, but you keep posting and saying random crap, ppl rate your posts as dumb,

Amen.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2011, 07:24:25 pm »

Amen.
Amen 2x.

Anyways, congratulations both VU and MK. Sorry I couldn't show up, had to go to a birthday party. Glad it ended well tho!

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2011, 09:49:47 pm »

It's kind of easy, Charley. Run near the player, get your fingers off the keyboard and press the fire button, and jump away.  ;)

Wow, wow, chill out man. Go drink some tea or smth. How should I know if you already knew this?  :-[
l0lz
anyways Grats guys, sorry I couldn't make it.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2011, 01:08:21 am »
if it were stubby vs fist, stubby would 99/100 times succeed in knocking the player down before the fist would.

Unless the one punching is in LBR. ::)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2011, 11:13:27 am »
I killed 2 MKs in 6 matches  ::)

antY_ARMY

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2011, 02:42:23 pm »
sorry for the long post. ;D

I'd like to congratulate VU clan for the amount of active players and for the impressive organization while fighting strategically placed.
MK clan didnt had the chance to show their true skills and organization due the lack of active players and other various reasons. Maybe in some other clan war.

Anyway, aldo we could finish this CW I was hoping for better organization and patience from both sides. What I saw was a massive chat spam with some unnecessary comments.
As far as I know, both MK and VU, have already played many clan wars. I see no reason for this to happen everytime in every clan war.

I'd like to bring up Inferno's "mistake" not for flamming purposes, but to point out why referee's team would be driving cars in the middle of the fight.
Referee's Team should be neutral/impartial to the fight so that we could barely know their presence while fighting.

At the end It was actually my fault that we didnt had a really fair round and I'd like to apologize MK and somehow VU for that. I was somehow saturated with all the confusion. I guess everyone was.

But as every bad side has a good side too, I had some fun specially because I'm inactive and I like to know that VC-MP community isnt actually dead and stuff is happening everyday.
The 9vs9 combat was quick but funny too. The big ammount of players fighting for their sides made it really fun and interesting.

btw inferno made it on purpose i was spectating joojojojjojo, he's a bitch.
Greets
antY

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:26:38 pm by antY_ARMY »

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2011, 03:05:44 pm »
I killed 2 MKs in 6 matches  ::)

got 5 in 6 matches by roofing :3

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help