March 28, 2024, 11:06:43 am

Author Topic: War  (Read 2619 times)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
War
« on: April 14, 2018, 02:15:58 am »
 Away from VCMP..

American forces, after a command from Trump, are now bombing Syria with rockets, with the help of France and Britain. As a result, Russian forces are now preparing themselves for war.

Guys, it is all a big conspiracy from these fucking big countries to occupy the largest area of the world, this war is for their own interests.

These countries take many advantages from this war, such as selling weapons.
Despite being Lebanese, Syria and Lebanon are two important countries in their geographic place because they are in the middle of the world. Every country of the big countries is planing to occupy our countries for many reasons, one of them is making trading more easier cuz as I said, Syria, Lebanon and Palastine are in the middle of the middle east, and trading will be more easier if they occupy these areas.

You maybe thinking why these countries take risks in this war ? Why do they sacrifice by soliders in such a war ?
The fact is, most of the soliders they are sending are orphan, they have no parents to ask about, so they are obliged to go to war.
There are a lot of explanations that me, you and too many people don't know. These countries just know about it. As I told you, it is a big conspiracy.

So, do you think that World War 3 is coming ?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 02:40:31 am by NO_MERCY »
Informative Informative x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
Re: War
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 03:41:36 am »
World War 3 is ViceWar 7, yes it is coming.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 04:18:46 am »
World War 3 is ViceWar 7, yes it is coming.
do you think this is funny topic?

RoyStang's Art

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 05:19:35 am »
Finally the time I've waited for. My grandfather's ak47 works perfect, let's fight!
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 07:06:45 am »
oil oil oil oil
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 07:15:10 am »
There was the use of chemical weapon - someone had to react. But you're right, war is often a business matter, zone of influence etc.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 08:43:51 am »
World War 3 , Actually Trump fucked up and Putin is right fuck you Trump.
Oil oil oil oil
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2018, 08:46:53 am »
care level -1/10 ~ Tony
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

killer frost

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 09:38:42 am »
why dont these countries slove this issue through bilateral treaty but.....

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2018, 11:08:17 am »
fuck the Russian government, fuck the US government, fuck the Syrian government, fuck the French government and fuck the British government equally

bunch of shady toesuckers sacrificing their people for personal interests that have a special place in hell waiting for them
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2018, 11:09:07 am »
Albert Einstine Said World War 3 will Destroy Every Part of the Earth and and World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." said by Albert Einstine.

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2018, 11:20:03 am »
fuck the Russian government, fuck the US government, fuck the Syrian government, fuck the French government and fuck the British government equally

bunch of shady toesuckers sacrificing their people for personal interests that have a special place in hell waiting for them
Actually all is wrong except Putin Because he is protecting Syria From America, Trump only need oil oil he suck as fuck. That's why he is shooting Syria with  Rockets.
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2018, 11:22:43 am »
Won't be a world war, because everyone is fucking afraid of atomic bombs. No one would do that.

as for the matter, yeah they're fucking sacrificing their people for personal interest that is:

oil oil oil oil

& yeah, fuck the US government & British, bunch of pussies attacking on small countries, try to put a fucking hand on someone you can actually find a competition but that won't happen. Everyone needs their own personal benefits. System is fucked up, which fuck up the people.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 11:56:08 am »
you're right.
France is even trying to occupy algeria from many years.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 10:33:29 pm »
why dont these countries slove this issue through bilateral treaty but.....
If they make bilateral treaty ----> no wars ----> no benefits
They take advantages from making wars.

Actually all is wrong except Putin Because he is protecting Syria From America,
Lol. Do you think that Putin protects Syria from America because he loves Syria ? Do you think that after all these sacrifices in soliders and military mechanisms just because he wants good things to Syria ?
Putin also take advantage fron this war.
Why would a country interfere in a war they won't take advantages from ? Every country and every party interfering in this war is searching for its own benefits and interests.

Won't be a world war, because everyone is fucking afraid of atomic bombs. No one would do that.
The only one I am afraid of is Kim Jong Un, the president of North Korea. He can bomb America with his nuclear bombs by one click, and then, rip earth xD.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)