login
March 28, 2024, 07:54:23 pm

Author Topic: IN THE ASS  (Read 3549 times)

buda

Re: IN THE ASS
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 02:00:13 pm »
for the sake of god.. yeah i better shut up cos otherwise..
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 02:03:12 pm »
also as you arent a football fan you have no idea the historic chance barcelona and real madrid have missed by not winning both semifinals

Sure, I ain't a football fan, perhaps that's why I can't understand the crazy pride that often goes along with it. All I'll say is that pride in achievements that one has played no part in is useless. It's the same with nationalism or patriotism. Why should I be patriotic and defend my country because it has done something, when I had no part in it whatsoever? Like Americans who say to French people, 'well we saved your asses in WW2 so fuck you.' Hmm did the people who say that have any part in WW2? Were they in the trenches fighting the Nazis? Fuck no, it has nothing to do with them.

In a similar way, why should I vehemently attack anyone who speaks out against a group of people who play a game that I play no part in? If someone feels that liking a particular team of players who they'll never meet or affect in any way makes them a better person than me, why should I care?

At the end of the day, these games should not define a person. You are your own being and others are their own beings too. Whether you identify with what others identify with or not doesn't matter, people should be treated as individuals in themselves rather than the things that they choose to identify with.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 02:05:20 pm by Charley »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Kingjad

• Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • Clydebank Till I Die
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 03:49:58 pm »
Juan as a die-hard football fan it's common for fans to seek the shadows when nothing goes right, and come out in the sunshine when all is well. To completely go ape-shit on a person over something as trivial as that is extremely juvenile IMO.

Telling someone they have no right to an opinion because they're not a fan is also an extremely lazy and juvenile mode of reasoning. Everyone, no matter how passionate or otherwise they are about football, has a right to an opinion. But you mentioned XE - on that forum, clearly people had the right to an opinion as long as that opinion never questioned the motives or methods of certain individuals. That's another can of worms though, and let's stick firmly on to the matter at hand here - your obvious frustrations at Barcelona and their fans on here, or maybe particular fans.

Let's look at the facts - Barcelona blew it in La Liga, and blew it in the Champions League, especially in the first leg when they failed to get a crucial away goal. Real Madrid's exhausting victory over Barcelona was detrimental to their defeat against a very good Bayern Munich side. At least Madrid can bask in the glory of winning La Liga, as well as waving cheerio to Guardiola as he steps down from his post. But Juan you are talking like the absolute worst kind of football supporter - you speak of your pure absolute hatred for one club instead of revelling in the glory of the club you follow.

For shame!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

An idiot with power, is still an idiot

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 05:30:08 pm »

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 05:54:14 pm »
Men verz gibbe some!!

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 03:11:36 pm »
YEAH, SOCCER!

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 04:46:08 pm »
hehh eh
World War III begins.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 04:50:20 pm by mDz »

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 05:00:08 pm »

still laughing like a retard, nice one verz...

Deso

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 07:17:11 pm »
Lemme join the feast:

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 06:07:28 pm »
http://9gag.com/gag/4007173

(adding that I know shit about football, just a guy posted this on facebook. ;D )

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 06:09:38 pm »
lmao soccer still sucks

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 11:04:35 am »
lmao soccer still sucks

And you're damn right. ;D

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012, 11:22:16 am »

(adding that I know shit about football, just a guy posted this on facebook. ;D )
So am i.  ;D

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Deso

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2012, 01:11:52 pm »

My classmates say that in the Spanish tournament, or w/e it's called, the judges pick not the ones who scored the most goals, but the ones.... (and I don't remember what it was)

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2012, 01:31:08 pm »

My classmates say that in the Spanish tournament, or w/e it's called, the judges pick not the ones who scored the most goals, but the ones.... (and I don't remember what it was)
Interesting information.