login
March 28, 2024, 05:47:07 pm

Author Topic: Application - Duke  (Read 6044 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Duke
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2017, 03:50:16 pm »
Well whatever happened in private i think it was posted in public, anyway if you wanna talk about behavior you should bring mine as well, because there is no day of mine when i don't rage at someone, not trying to start a argument, just stating the facts, anyway about app i am voting no.

WiLsOn out.
Rage and behavior are two different things,just to let you know.
Informative Informative x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2017, 04:24:13 pm »
Behavior is behavior, Freak's a human too, and i replied to Rider's point, about the Freak thing so as i said, he's a human too, clan comes second, being double standard is different thing but Freak's behavior always stayed calmed in all aspects, I have no idea about what happened in private board but I can guess, there was no harsh word exchange from his side.
He'll asslick WK's just like what he was doing yesterday when I and ryne was battling them, never came to help us once, thrown grenades instead, poor guy, well deserved.   
O0

Let us now discuss the issue of freak and let us not tamper with the application. What was to happen has happened to freak and he himself knows why he was kicked so it is baseless to discuss it or you can talk to him in private instead of spoiling one's application.

As far as the duke is concerned duke you definitely needs to change your behavior. Today I saw you were messing with Karan for no reason this is not good at all.Try to keep calm
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:45:10 am by Siezer »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2017, 09:21:44 pm »
Killed Karan a few times, dude got pissed, started spewing random racist shit and received few well wishes from my side as well. That's all what happened. In Freak's case, he decided to ignore the entire freaking clan for two months, including management. I fail to realize the correlation between these two scenarios.

In simple words, try harder next time.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2017, 09:41:00 pm »
Behavior is behavior, Freak's a human too, and i replied to Rider's point, about the Freak thing so as i said, he's a human too, clan comes second, being double standard is different thing but Freak's behavior always stayed calmed in all aspects, I have no idea about what happened in private board but I can guess, there was no harsh word exchange from his side.
He'll asslick WK's just like what he was doing yesterday when I and ryne was battling them, never came to help us once, thrown grenades instead, poor guy, well deserved.   
O0
About this so, i had some issues with him in the past, i sorted out the day i commented that, i found no option to delete it or modify it since it got locked before i do anything.

Killed Karan a few times, dude got pissed, started spewing random racist shit and received few well wishes from my side as well. That's all what happened. In Freak's case, he decided to ignore the entire freaking clan for two months, including management. I fail to realize the correlation between these two scenarios.

In simple words, try harder next time.

Killed me? you started with harsh words the next minute you joined the server, please stop lying.

About Freak so,It's not behavior then, it's ignorance, there might be some reasons, you decided to kick him for that behavior instead of letting know why he's acting like that, leave it, i just wanted to add some evidence to Rider's post and it's funny you're replying here politely but all you were doing ingame was mocking me, good, and yeah about the hypocrisy double standard, you just proved my point, Thank you. Peace out.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 09:43:04 pm by karan »

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2017, 02:02:29 am »
As far as the duke is concerned duke you definitely needs to change your behavior. Today I saw you were messing with Karan for no reason this is not good at all.Try to keep calm
First I was in a funny mood I wasn't serious though, when he talked about my application that he can do anything with my application. I became little bit serious that look who really he think he is, is he one of the leaders of VU, or he's more than it, is he god?

He needs to change his behavior too, but as I am concerned and this is my app not his so Siezer, I assure you I will be calm and cool with others. I am not messing with him anymore, I will try to improve my behavior with him.

@Karan this is not a right place to talk about the discussion you've started, I mean look what are you doing spoiling my whole app. It will be better to start a topic of this kind in relevant board, totally agreed with Siezer's reply.

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2017, 02:30:57 am »
In Freak's case, he decided to ignore the entire freaking clan for two months, including management.

You're saying that I ignored the clan for two months, you're completely wrong about that. I used to talk with them on whatsapp (a lot) and also used to play with them in game. Neither did I ignored them nor did they ignored me so I'm not really sure what you're talking about and about that management thing, you guys messaged me and I replied accordingly, I didn't even ignored the management mate.

Just to make it clear, this is not my application.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2017, 02:48:59 am »
In Freak's case, he decided to ignore the entire freaking clan for two months, including management.

You're saying that I ignored the clan for two months, you're completely wrong about that. I used to talk with them on whatsapp (a lot) and also used to play with them in game. Neither did I ignored them nor did they ignored me so I'm not really sure what you're talking about and about that management thing, you guys messaged me and I replied accordingly, I didn't even ignored the management mate.

Just to make it clear, this is not my application.
What the fuck? As we know, members from the "management of VU" said (i'll not mention who) "Freak, think about it" "Don't leave"... Two weeks later has been kicked. Reason: irrational behavior. Freak comited an error, he already said that, but you guys comited another and nobody cares about it. Freak is Freak and Duke is Duke, do not compare with him, there's a straight line between.
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2017, 03:02:20 am »
Freak is Freak and Duke is Duke, do not compare with him, there's a straight line between.
And we both are humans right? :D

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2017, 03:05:23 am »
Freak is Freak and Duke is Duke, do not compare with him, there's a straight line between.
And we both are humans right? :D
He's a beast, you... Well, I don't know if you are qualified as human...
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2017, 03:14:04 am »
He's a beast, you... Well, I don't know if you are qualified as human...
No man he's human as I am, he's the first player in VCMP I ever met who always guided me to right path. I always used take advises from him. He's an experienced guy with nice attitude and great fighting skills. I like this guy, hope so he may play vcmp a long time. A day will come when everyone will realizes his presence.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 03:18:57 am by Dukeiii »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2017, 03:19:19 am »
Gentlemen, focus, please.
We (vu members) know what happened there in the private boards, the things Freak did, and the way we tried to fix things before coming up with such decision. Also, we were in charge to explain it publicly as Madkiller did. There's no need for us to bring those things to an application that doesn't have anything to do with Freak's kick. I, on behalf of my members, will kindly ask you to stop this unnecessary posts or you will be banned for spamming an application with off-topic posts.

Now, about the application.
Duke, you have shown us that you have several things to improve yet, aside from the fact that you have recently came back. The point when we deny your application is not to just reject you; if you're still interested you're free to improve the bad sides we highlighted and come back in a few months.

The main problem with you is attitude and rage issues, things that you must improve if you want to become part of this family.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2017, 03:27:45 am »

Duke, you have shown us that you have several things to improve yet, aside from the fact that you have recently came back. The point when we deny your application is not to just reject you; if you're still interested you're free to improve the bad sides we highlighted and come back in a few months.

The main problem with you is attitude and rage issues, things that you must improve if you want to become part of this family.
I know there are some bad habits that I have to improve. Next time with my app I will not only bring a good attitude with me I will also bring bunch of positive votes for me. I will earn that respect which will make me to become a part of this beautiful family.

I want someone who can guide me as Freak did, as he's no more VU I need any other VU who can guide me well. 
Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2017, 03:29:21 am »
Gentlemen, focus, please.
We (vu members) know what happened there in the private boards, the things Freak did, and the way we tried to fix things before coming up with such decision. Also, we were in charge to explain it publicly as Madkiller did. There's no need for us to bring those things to an application that doesn't have anything to do with Freak's kick. I, on behalf of my members, will kindly ask you to stop this unnecessary posts or you will be banned for spamming an application with off-topic posts.
Aight, I apologize. On behalf of me and freak, Stop talking shits about that situation that you mentioned and focus in the app. Thanks!
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2017, 05:42:50 am »
Deny this app already, this is going nowhere and I don't want to discuss Freak's matter here.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2017, 07:47:53 am »
Poll results:

Trainee: 2
No: 16

Duke, on this occasion your application has been denied. I think there is enough explanation in the thread for you to consider to understand why.

Everyone else, don't come here and try to tell us how to run our clan. This is our home, and we have rules. We abide by those rules, and we don't let individual egos supersede them. The fact that Freak still thinks he did nothing wrong is proof that kicking him was the right thing to do, as he clearly doesn't understand what being a VU means.
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts