March 29, 2024, 08:31:55 am

Author Topic: Application - kennedyarz  (Read 6019 times)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: Application - kennedyarz
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2017, 09:32:05 pm »
Are we sacred really?
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

presreae4

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2017, 09:49:49 pm »
so i'm not going off topic so this guy in the past was my lover oh yes 100% truth anyway good luck
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2017, 09:50:50 pm »
so i'm not going off topic so this guy in the past was my lover oh yes 100% truth anyway good luck

Hahahahaha Delicious. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
  • I Am Nothing Without Allah
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2017, 11:43:23 pm »
Good Luck
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2017, 12:09:45 am »
Denied. mEET  more VUs O0 O0 O0
You are [OFF]Tom...i guess?
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2017, 12:14:26 am »
You are [OFF]Tom...i guess?
No, he's Honey Singh's step child. They usually keep him chained in the basement to save the embarrassment, but he needs some air once in a while.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 24 Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

rickyy

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • GAMERS DON'T DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2017, 06:22:50 pm »
Going with no because of your behavior.

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2017, 06:25:10 pm »

Are you embarrassed that I say "I'm sorry VU"? It's just a game "I never told you something discriminatory" I thought you did not take it seriously. But thanks for voting
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 06:32:47 pm by kennedy »

rickyy

• Fanatic
  • GAMERS DON'T DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2017, 06:53:49 pm »

Are you embarrassed that I say "I'm sorry VU"? It's just a game "I never told you something discriminatory" I thought you did not take it seriously. But thanks for voting
Well you know that you are irritating some times, you know what I mean. And don't give me that 'its just a game' excuse everyone knows that its just a game and its my personal thinking about you. And yes to be straight forward I don't like you since then when you tried to impose some invalid reasons on me which were never told to me since my whole vcmp career, those comments were rude as well as on the base of no evidence. http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7981.0
Well it will remain a No from my side and its only my individual and personal decision am not pushing anyone to give you a negative vote.
All I can say now is 'Good luck with other votes'

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2017, 07:06:21 pm »

Well you know that you are irritating some times, you know what I mean. And don't give me that 'its just a game' excuse everyone knows that its just a game and its my personal thinking about you. And yes to be straight forward I don't like you since then when you tried to impose some invalid reasons on me which were never told to me since my whole vcmp career, those comments were rude as well as on the base of no evidence. http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7981.0
Well it will remain a No from my side and its only my individual and personal decision am not pushing anyone to give you a negative vote.

1) I do not ask for votes since I do not need anything from you.

2) I have enough friends in the VU. If you are not my friend, I will not die. You're not my lung, I do not need you to survive.

3) The report I made one day was real. I'm not crazy I've seen [Many people abusing that way] I know you improved their behavior after I did the report.

4) I should not behave as you say. I say what I want and what I think "but that does not mean that I insult him someday" do you have any proof of any insult that I did?

5) People know that I am decent and collaborative, I do not deny anything to anyone.

And I do not know what number comes later
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:08:15 pm by kennedy »
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

Hiki

• Regular
  • 私は存在しません
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2017, 08:41:26 pm »
old nicks? I'm really don't know you.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

God is dead.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2017, 11:31:39 pm »
Let's be honest, this guy never claimed that "he's changed", he started to do good, started communicating with everyone,even made a funny bot for an IRC channel, started to entertain everyone, improved his English, then after months, he applied here.

At least appreciate his efforts, it's not always that you need to dig the past, sometimes giving opportunities don't hurt.
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2017, 11:41:18 pm »

Hello Friend. The one who does not know me in vcmp never played vcmp. Is more "if I am right when angela was not VU from there was my friend"
 ::) ::)

He does know 
 ::) ::)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2017, 12:17:30 am »
\\
NO

I think you need more time because your behavior, Skills and attitude is not that good.

Improve those thing i stated above  then you got my vote.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 02:19:58 am by SMD »

Credits : KocKex

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2017, 01:15:39 am »
What qualities do you think you would contribute if you were accepted?

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real