login
March 28, 2024, 11:05:08 pm

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23561 times)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2018, 09:19:32 pm »
As you like... I displayed a deal and you seem uninterested. Good luck in finding a suitable solution for this problem, but a huge number of newbies will hate this game and leave it until then.
You are starting to act arrogant again, now you want to offer us a temporary solution that doesn't even assure us that it will work with future aimlocks.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2018, 09:23:48 pm »
As you like... I displayed a deal and you seem uninterested. Good luck in finding a suitable solution for this problem, but a huge number of newbies will hate this game and leave it until then.
You are starting to act arrogant again, now you want to offer us a temporary solution that doesn't even assure us that it will work with future aimlocks.
No man, I am not arrogant, I just displayed a deal and it seems undesired, what is arrogant in this ?
I again assure you that it will 100% work because we created the aimbot and we know how to destroy it.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Nimitz222

• Regular
  • Hola puto :v
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2018, 10:20:11 pm »
who cant win aimlocker? is easy u need use Tobi0 method i useed aimlock in he and he raped me using stubby lool
Gtfo dude, you are one of this hack distributer.
Sure if u want u need give to me 5dollars to ;D
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

I can't change my past but i can change my fu o no wait im tiburoncin im a shit bro :(

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2018, 10:21:36 pm »
My terms were clear. I stand by my words.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2018, 10:43:21 pm »
Be reminded that I'm not 6 years old, I can think for myself and have my own worries. Just because it's Charley's concern about the newbies doesn't mean I'll give one crap there to follow. They can leave for all I care, that's not what I'm getting at with you.

What I meant is that this would've been such a golden opportunity for you if your heart was pure or if you really wanted to play wolf in sheep's clothing. If you really were smart with your approach, you could've helped the community without any deal and the community would've gladly helped you back. You're dealing with that kind of people in high places, some of us. Recommendations go a far way.

But unfortunately for you, the God backing these kind people ensured that today, as fate would have it, you screwed yourself. I don't respect what you're trying to do here. Don't bother worry about VW nor VU servers, I don't want you in any of them anymore.

Can you imagine we of Wolf Pack debated giving you a chance and this is the shit you trying to pull now? If it was up to me I'd ban you from the forums here too. I can do it, but then I'd maybe be abusing. This disgusted me to the highest degree.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2018, 11:40:36 pm »
Be reminded that I'm not 6 years old, I can think for myself and have my own worries. Just because it's Charley's concern about the newbies doesn't mean I'll give one crap there to follow. They can leave for all I care, that's not what I'm getting at with you.

What I meant is that this would've been such a golden opportunity for you if your heart was pure or if you really wanted to play wolf in sheep's clothing. If you really were smart with your approach, you could've helped the community without any deal and the community would've gladly helped you back. You're dealing with that kind of people in high places, some of us. Recommendations go a far way.

But unfortunately for you, the God backing these kind people ensured that today, as fate would have it, you screwed yourself. I don't respect what you're trying to do here. Don't bother worry about VW nor VU servers, I don't want you in any of them anymore.

his reaction is quite expected, in all honesty. he gave redemption a shot and the only person backing him here at present time is me. I've done hacked before, I've done got the punishment for it, I've done felt what it feels like.

let's stop basing everything here on superstitious Gods, fuck them. we are the Gods here and we are to decide how this whole situation turns out. let's give this guy a shot, I doubt it'll do much more harm than has already been done.
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2018, 11:47:56 pm »
Morph, you can give him a shot, I ain't trying to get in your way of hearing him out but for me, my respect was lost the moment he turned the betterment of VCMP community into his own market trading. Its like the pieces of shit that can see people dying but in the name of money won't budge till their dollars are assured. What inhumane rubbish...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:49:07 am by GangstaRas »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2018, 11:59:20 pm »
If I can add my own words to this topic, I am against this deal. This isn't a good way and won't solve our problems in the long run. No one should put an ultimatum on us.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:04:59 am by Piterus »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2018, 02:56:39 am »
No man, I am not arrogant, I just displayed a deal and it seems undesired, what is arrogant in this ?
I again assure you that it will 100% work because we created the aimbot and we know how to destroy it.
We have stormeous.

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2018, 04:16:42 am »
I'll never support this, removing headshots is like removing campers from gaming, you do it because you simply don't like it, and i know it's done for finish those hacking purposes, but anyways, what would VCMP be if there are no headshots man lol? just wonder..
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2018, 07:48:54 am »
Kewun's aimbot doesn't work with vcmp, it works on single player, these 3 releases of aimbot do work with vcmp but only rel004 and not single player, conclusion is, fuck vcmp, move to some new game until stormeus wakes up from his grave, pushing the things will create more useless conclusions, arguments, such as this no mercy begging for unban, it's like raping a girl then telling her that I raped you, but there's anti pregnancy tablets so its like nothing happened, you can keep quite,damn..
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2018, 08:58:04 am »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2018, 11:01:52 am »
Listen guys, please understand me, I am not here to make problems and drama again. I am just trying to make a deal with you, simply, if you accept my condition so deal, if you don't so no deal.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2018, 11:21:13 am »
I’ll repeat myself a third and last time. I am down for the risk.

If something goes wrong, I will resign from littlewhitey’s management, give up TRC and leave VC-MP forever.

Not happening.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2018, 12:01:21 pm »
Ok, as Morphine, a manager in LW's server, accepted the deal, I'll wait for [Eddy (CTF), and Ryne (EC)] replies.