March 28, 2024, 03:45:39 pm

Author Topic: TRC vs VU  (Read 15758 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: TRC vs VU
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2016, 10:04:11 pm »
with due consideration, I've decided to call this challenge off.

I'm not going to bother elaborating on the nature of my decision, but I'll tell you this - there is absolutely no sense of sportsmanship between the two of our sides, and if we can't handle each other on a conversational basis, I'm 300% confident we won't be able to soberly handle each other on a competitive basis.

no further comments necessary.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 10:11:54 pm by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2016, 11:38:51 pm »
Hmm, let me add my lil two cents here and hopefully you may reconsider. I've been watching this for a good while and I've been quite excited to carry forth this challenge you've proposed. But the exercise of patience due to the availability of a favoured setup is killing everyone here. We really wish not to lose but dammit I love a challenge and I want to kick some ass (even if my ass gets handed to me instead). I can't allow this termination.

aXXo has setup a checklist to assess the availability of our members and yours. If we were to do this long overdue match as soon as possible, we have at least 6 players myself included ready for Thursday 17 GMT. Is it possible that we can get this done then with whoever you guys have aboard and available?

My apologies Morphine for all the hell we've caused
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2016, 12:02:46 am »
-

after all the baseless loudmouthing I've witnessed in my direction from your clanmates today, I'm quite confused as to how to even respond to your post. I have to admit it is quite tranquilizing to witness a voice of reason in VU once in a while.

It is not in my nature to go back on my decisions, but at the same time I feel quite ashamed that I've gone as far as make a fuss out of this. I'm not made of steel and I too erupt once in a while. let's just say I'll be looking forward to this event with much less motivation than I had initially invested.

But the exercise of patience due to the availability of a favoured setup is killing everyone here.

as sir Klaus has stated above, the nature of this match leans more toward friendly than competitive, and I personally do not fundamentally look at it as an indicator of skill, but rather nothing more than an organized match between two teams. I'm not desperate for reputation in this specific situation, because for one, neither I, nor the rest of my team need it.

Thursday (the 18th of February) and most probably the following day are a no-no for me, as I will be officially celebrating my 20th birthday on Thursday and most likely will extend the celebrations to Friday. the most probable, but not guaranteed dates would be the days following Friday, being Saturday and Sunday.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 12:06:31 am by Morphine »
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2016, 12:29:28 am »
the most probable, but not guaranteed dates would be the days following Friday, being Saturday and Sunday.

Perfect, although not guaranteed, I'll take it, we've been discussing that the weekend is also most probable for us. As I agree with Klaus myself, personally I'm not fussy about which bases we play, we could just have a random medley of bases to play through and the best of 7 wins but I guess an agreement was erected beforehand where that is concerned (could reconsider for this also). In any case, posting our bases really shouldn't take more than tomorrow let alone 3 weeks

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2016, 12:31:09 am »
Ok, decision time.

VU and TRC will be playing A/D:
When?
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
17 GMT onwards each day, until we get bored and lose track of scores.

How?
Who ever is available would play.
We will try to balance the match as 5v5, but if one of the clans has extra members, they would be moved to the other team to accommodate a 6v6 or 3v3, whatever.

Bases
AD admins launch bases like flipping burgwers. Requests allowed.

Happy Birthday Morphine
On Thursday, everyone would imposter Morphine and put creative tags and nickname enhancements around his nick. Since the server has no accounts system, no-one would know who the fuck is who. We certainly won't be missing Morphine.
Agree Agree x 10 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Late Late x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2016, 10:52:35 pm »
6-5 to VU after doing a tie breaker, VU won, great game by TRC hopefully we can do more in future.  :)
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 5 (list)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2016, 11:18:15 pm »
Nice job in group, teammates.

although, I wasn't from the beginning. was incredible when we reached the same score with TRC, and then in the last round we won.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Give me Galletas

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2016, 12:06:35 am »
Predicted.

bingo, bango, bongo, bish, bash, bosh

yes
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)