login
March 28, 2024, 07:31:18 pm

Author Topic: Application - Saim.  (Read 6203 times)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Saim.
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2018, 04:10:13 am »
Dear Jokah,

I didn't lie anything in my explanation , as i said we(kyle/me) are using same password everywhere, because we are brothers and believe on each other. We both are mature and care about every little things which is against to our carrier.

Luckshya ask me the question that you have access on Kyle account. then i replied him that we are using same password everywhere and Why we used same password everywhere? Because recently we both was in same tribe with same rank, so, we both have access in UF private boards. about VU so this is great community and VU's needs Loyal and honest persons in family and you have doubt on my honesty that I'll share VU's stuff with my younger brother and (kyle) also can access VU's Private Boards.

You say here that you both use the same password everywhere, how sure can you be that your brother won't try logging into this forum's account incase you are accepted? You and Kyle use the same PC, and you say many times by mistake you reply using Kyle's account, because you think your account is open, which means you leave your account more often, which means that incase you are accepted you might leave your account open in this forum, and your brother might have a peak into the private boards. You seem a little careless now, you brothers should have 2 different accounts on PC, or maybe you should logout when you are not using the forums. I don't think we can trust you, yet.

Solution in my point of view ''This time to change my Privacy everywhere and buy separate machine as well'' and after that my brother will don't have access on my forum and game account. But first of all, as long as I do not take the machine, I fix my privacy

Regards : Saim

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 04:11:44 am by Saim »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Application - Saim.
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2018, 01:47:37 pm »
Alright, lets come to a conclusion. 7 of our members voted Trainee, and 11 voted negatively, while 5 voted after Vice War. Which means you may apply sometime after vicewar, you will be noticed, and you will be voted the next time based on how you perform. You need to take care of your privacy, because in the future, it could be a threat to ours. You are close, but not close enough, keep improving and you will have the majority of our votes, maybe after Vice War.

Denied, good luck.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.