login
April 18, 2024, 04:28:58 am

Author Topic: aimlock users+ aimlock explained  (Read 20902 times)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
Re: aimlock users+ aimlock explained
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2017, 11:54:55 pm »
Application denied sorry
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2017, 11:55:43 pm »

So let's all have a look at the first explanation above and the second one.
im aiming on someone's head, the mouse wont go up and down, it will move in a straight line
the thing about this aimlock is that it locks on your enemies head only while using m4, it used to suck

Do you see the difference already?

I'm not going to talk about Kramer, I just wanted you to know that the 2 explanations were about different software. The first one is about a program that mimo made before he was going to get kicked just to hide the real aimlock and the second one is the aimlock itself.
I'm not really aware of this, can it be proven?
Seems like you don't get my point yet, these 2 explantions are different right? why didn't he mention them all earlier?
Because at that moment he was still trying to hide the aimlock with his angle snapping software that also changes his sensibility between shotgun and m4

It can be proven as ferrari already said

Knowing he fucked up bad, he tried to blame it on a y-axis based program in order to divert our attention. After he failed as I deleted the topic he created due to knowing the truth behind it, he decided to take a break from the game, possibly hoping for people to forget about it and for us to drop the investigation.

This y-axis based program also change your sensibility between shotgun and m4 so even if it purpose was to hide the aimlock it was cheating anyways lol. But this software couldn't explain Mimo's fast improvement so it was suspicious
Now they discovered that he was hidding a real aimlock and this software was a distraction.

PD: I didn't know they were investigating at that moment so I decided to investigate by myself but didn't discovered something like aimlock or even a relation with no mercy.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 12:01:19 am by Tobi0 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2017, 11:57:21 pm »
Application denied sorry

Well, we are requesting to lock the topics because we are going to delete our accounts, good bye vcmp and sorry all
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2017, 12:32:27 am »
he tried to blame it on a y-axis based program in order to divert our attention
The first explanation is more likely a made up story.

I suggest you to read Ferrari post again.

Me and Blitz investigated further and I ran a test by challenging Mimo to an m4 duel. It was not Mimo's precision that made me call hacks, it was the inability for his software to choose targets that made it a solid hint at what's going on. Mimo was trying to shoot me during the duel, but his software chose other targets to shoot instead, making 180 turn one shot kills at [DU]Lily by mistake.

And after that MIMO tried to come up with a made up story.
Knowing he fucked up bad, he tried to blame it on a y-axis based program in order to divert our attention. After he failed as I deleted the topic he created due to knowing the truth behind it, he decided to take a break from the game, possibly hoping for people to forget about it and for us to drop the investigation.

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2017, 12:46:21 am »

Me and Blitz investigated further and I ran a test by challenging Mimo to an m4 duel. It was not Mimo's precision that made me call hacks, it was the inability for his software to choose targets that made it a solid hint at what's going on. Mimo was trying to shoot me during the duel, but his software chose other targets to shoot instead, making 180 turn one shot kills at [DU]Lily by mistake.

Ferrari's first post was about the real aimlock but before MIMO was kicked he tried to hide it with this y-axis based program or angle snapping, there are 2 different explanations because there are 2 different programs.
None of both is a made up story, we know that he used aimlock as we saw the evidences but he also had other software to hide the previous. He already confessed that.

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2017, 01:40:43 am »

Ferrari's first post was about the real aimlock but before MIMO was kicked he tried to hide it with this y-axis based program or angle snapping, there are 2 different explanations because there are 2 different programs.
None of both is a made up story, we know that he used aimlock as we saw the evidences but he also had other software to hide the previous. He already confessed that.
Yes I know this already, but you're NOT getting my point, why was he still hiding the story of the second explanation, I don't know why anyone would do that if they already got exposed. Try to understand this and don't repeat the same thing over and over because you're confusing yourself here and others. Maybe I wasn't specific in my first post in this topic, sorry for that.

Second, I don't see why these guys are getting permanently banned on almost every server. Of course they do deserve a punishment, but is it really necessary to give them a perma-ban and ruin their career even more than it is right now? Every server has its own way of enforcing rules against players and I do respect that, some servers banned both because they got caught using a third party software to gain unfair advantage while playing on the server , then you've other servers who banned them for their negative reputation without any proof/evidence which features that the "hack" was used on their server, then you've other servers that banned them because no_mercy/mimo threatened some community members, and some of them are staff members which resulted that both have been banned for that, and some of them are just trying to show off what they're capable of doing only because of this sentence here "and im not banned anywhere tho". This all here is unneeded.

And I know, I'm sure some of you will reply to my post that cheaters/hackers or players with bad reputation don't deserve a place on their server, if that's the case then I can name a bunch of players who are cheaters, those who even threatened family members, threatened the server etc.... and all of them are just playing free and happy, where is their permanent ban/punishment?? Think a little bit about it.

Remember I didn't say that they don't deserve a punishment, they do deserve a punishment, but things have gotten too far.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 01:51:14 am by SuriAttacker »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2017, 01:59:37 am »

Yes I know this already, but you're NOT getting my point, why was he still hiding the story of the second explanation, I don't know why anyone would do that if they already got exposed. Try to understand this and don't repeat the same thing over and over because you're confusing yourself here and others. Maybe I wasn't specific in my first post in this topic, sorry for that.

Second, I don't see why these guys are getting permanently banned on almost every server. Of course they do deserve a punishment, but is it really necessary to give them a perma-ban and ruin their career even more than it is right now? Every server has its own way of enforcing rules against players and I do respect that, some servers banned both because they got caught using a third party software to gain unfair advantage while playing on the server , then you've other servers who banned them for their negative reputation without any proof/evidence which features that the "hack" was used on their server, then you've other servers that banned them because no_mercy/mimo threatened some community members, and some of them are staff members which resulted that both have been banned for that, and some of them are just trying to show off what they're capable of doing only because of this sentence here "and im not banned anywhere tho". This all here is unneeded.

And I know, I'm sure some of you will reply to my post that cheaters/hackers or players with bad reputation don't deserve a place on their server, if that's the case then I can name a bunch of players who are cheaters, those who even threatened family members, threatened the server etc.... and all of them are just playing free and happy, where is their permanent ban/punishment?? Think a little bit about it.

Remember I didn't say that they don't deserve a punishment, they do deserve a punishement, but things have gotten too far.
Oh, now I catch your point. It was his reaction, just a reaction, even after getting exposed he tried to hide the aimlock under a blanket with his second software one more time. I think he was very nervous and did that even when it makes no sense.

About your second point, maybe it's not needed to permaban them in all servers (But 6 months as in CTF is a good time to think about it) They hacked in some servers, they got banned. they said that they're leaving VC:MP, they may return one day or they may not. They won't be banned forever, I have seen a lot of hackers getting unbanned and some of them improved and the others hacked again. If they decide to play again in some months they will be able to do it but it will take a long time for the people to trust them.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2017, 02:02:14 am »

Remember I didn't say that they don't deserve a punishment, they do deserve a punishement, but things have gotten too far.
Oh, now I catch your point. It was his reaction, just a reaction, even after getting exposed he tried to hide the aimlock under a blanket with his second software one more time. I think he was very nervous and did that even when it makes no sense.

About your second point, maybe it's not needed to permaban them in all servers (But 6 months as in CTF is a good time to think about it) They hacked in some servers, they got banned. they said that they're leaving VC:MP, they may return one day or they may not. They won't be banned forever, I have seen a lot of hackers getting unbanned and some of them improved and the others hacked again. If they decide to play again in some months they will be able to do it but it will take a long time for the people to trust them.
Sorry for being too rude there, but I'll have to agree with you on this.  ^-^
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 02:06:13 am by SuriAttacker »

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2017, 04:08:34 am »
Yeah it is really shit. So when it comes to suspicious aim, we can assume it's the aimlock thing? I know more and more players will use the cheat once it's leaked (I know a few who will do it for sure), I just hope admins will be able to detect it.
Well, from our side, we will not give that aimlock to anyone.

P.S : Suri and all, I want to say that there is two versions of the aimlock, the first one with lead aim which me and Mimo used, and you already know, and the second one Predict target movement.
Here is a video that explains the second one :

We don't use it anymore because it makes your aim jump and seem weired like you see  in kramer.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 04:44:15 am by NO_MERCY »

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2017, 05:17:52 am »
End of the day, what you got in return after using this? skills, no? respect, absolutely no? self satisfaction, maybe?

Good luck 

Agree Agree x 5 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2017, 05:34:01 am »
don't see anything wrong in Kramer's game behavior

do suggest a good eye doctor if I'm missing something here though
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2017, 05:38:31 am »
MIMO and MERCY are somewhat out of their minds now and won't post anything that makes sense in the near future.
I suggest to lock the whole case please.  Enough!
Good Luck to both of you on whatever you do next ..

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 05:44:57 am »
don't see anything wrong in Kramer's game behavior

do suggest a good eye doctor if I'm missing something here though
You call ?
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

CrackM4

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 06:07:19 am »
Excuse me, excuse me!

I'm selling Spicy Beef Burritos for 6 dlls.

http://www.bordbia.ie/SiteCollectionImages/Recipes/beef/burritos-480.png

for everyone who's exhausted after reading all this shit!!!

Burritos! Spicy Beef Burritos! Burritos!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 06:10:21 am by CrackM4 »
Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2017, 06:22:56 am »
Dunno what to say, but about kramer I saw him playing even he fought me. I didn't saw something wrong in him, and you guys just misunderstood, his skills are enough and
i see  nothing wrong in video.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)