March 28, 2024, 03:46:16 pm

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 44833 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #240 on: July 20, 2016, 04:44:00 pm »
Well to summarize the recent posts by Hunting, Gaymran and whoever.
Here we have a couple of people deciding to confess the same crime, yet fail to provide the same details of how the crime was executed. And since none of them hold any credibility or provide any evidence to back their words, all of their ''confessions'' backfire on one another, and we get back to the beginning.

So again, we have no other options but to presume your whole clan is involved, simply because you can't even agree on who to blame.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 20, 2016, 04:57:29 pm »
What's different about my case with the case of these people? This is not about removing sight of a whole clan because 3-4 members are involved in something like hacks.

>Player787 created F1 - ANONIMUL created this "wallhack" and bullshit modifications.

>LuciFeer, SFi7z and HazBeel distributed F1 through XE forums - 3-4 ON members did the same with ANONIMUL's modifications.

>We were banned only in the server in which we were discovered by such actions, not in the entire community or each server.

>We all were ULK members at that time, but ULK itself wasn't banned because 1 guy was using hack and 3 distributed it. So why do you want to ban an entire clan and innocent people? it's like banning Bishop because he was ULK. Common sense, you are applying a stereotype (totally wrong thing in this case)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 04:59:42 pm by DarKFirE »
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 20, 2016, 04:57:55 pm »
>Player787 created F1 - ANONIMUL created this "wallhack" and bullshit modifications.
hahaha fuck no

the rest:
on leadership is involved in cheats, members know about it, leadership and members both spread them so they'll most likely be banned
innocent players won't be banned

i can elaborate further
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 04:59:55 pm by krystianoo »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 20, 2016, 05:08:20 pm »
Polack please, do not try to impersonate the most knowledgeable person in this community; you know shit about F1 and it's creation, kindly stop being an ignorant faggot.

on leadership is involved in cheats, members know about it, leadership and members both spread them so they'll most likely be banned

Do you really think the whole clan roster is involved in hacks? The fact that a leader has access to it does not mean that others should know or have the same modifications, as far as i'm concerned there are ON members that are innocent.

All I can see of you is a personal situation against this clan, you're not really doing this to help a community, let's be honest for the first time and agree that this is reality.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 4 (list)

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 20, 2016, 05:09:13 pm »
hahaha fuck no
You're really stupid if you can't accept the fact that the original F1 hack that was distributed in 0.3 was made by Player787.
Agree Agree x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 20, 2016, 05:12:58 pm »
actually just screenshotted both of you retards saying this so yeah here we go

c:\users\melkiy\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\VCMP hacks\Release\VCMP hacks.pdb
- from assembled/compiled code of f1

Melkiy - a player from Russia, and definietly not Player727.

mangatards rekt footage

---
Do you really think the whole clan roster is involved in hacks? The fact that a leader has access to it does not mean that others should know or have the same modifications, as far as i'm concerned there are ON members that are innocent.
nope, I just said that innocent ON members won't be banned anywhere as I have consulted the leader and many other sources as well and there is already a list of the 'innocent ones'
what you are coming up with is nothing innovative and has already been thought of by admins of all servers

--
wondering what will your reply be now ahaha lmfao
except for 'you must have f1 yourself to know all this!'
not really karan told me
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:22:14 pm by krystianoo »
Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 20, 2016, 05:14:09 pm »
hahaha fuck no
You're really stupid if you can't accept the fact that the original F1 hack that was distributed in 0.3 was made by Player787.
Player787 don't know a shit, he don't even know proper English, do you expect him to code in visual studio? lol just open that .asi as notepad and find C:/ ,you'll see someone with "melkiv" user, he created it, I've searched in facebook about that guy and found a guy with that name having 2 mutual friends as "lokillo and Carlos Maruri aka Player787, good luck with further discussion,imma out.
Agree Agree x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 20, 2016, 05:17:51 pm »
Melkiy - a player from Russia, and definietly not Player727.

hahaha, as expected.

Actually, I was expecting some idiot to come here with such bullshit and say that F1 creator was european, so predictable coming from someone as stupid as you.

what you are coming up with is nothing innovative and has already been thought of by admins of all servers

gr8 b8, seriously

having 2 mutual friends as "lokillo and Carlos Maruri aka Player787

kthx
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:23:31 pm by DarKFirE »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 4 (list)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 20, 2016, 05:21:59 pm »
Another +10 pages now?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 20, 2016, 05:25:16 pm »
Like your boyfriend Marco said:
Only concrete hard evidence please.
Right now there is nothing supporting your theory regarding Player727 making F1, the facts are on my side, naturally.

gr8 b8, seriously
Not really. You would know if you wouldn't be such a retard in the first place to destroy this community around 3 years ago by releasing F1 and losing a place in every single staff list (CTF included)

As usual, the Ecuadorian is upset and must resort to using shitty, unfunny memes and insult to retain his non-existant reputation in this game.
Fuck off.
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 20, 2016, 05:33:48 pm »
pls
D'ont bring ULK into this.
Someone just lock the topic already, people have made their decision about what to do

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #251 on: July 20, 2016, 05:36:05 pm »
I thought one ULK was dead and the other ULK couldn't give less of a shit about VC:MP anymore.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 20, 2016, 05:37:12 pm »
Feeling butthurt krys?

Like your boyfriend Marco said:
Only concrete hard evidence please.
Right now there is nothing supporting your theory regarding Player727 making F1, the facts are on my side, naturally.

Maybe I should bring 787 for the lulz, so he could show you how he created such thing, since he's from Ecuador won't be a big deal for me to contact him, just saying lol

Not really. You would know if you wouldn't be such a retard in the first place to destroy this community around 3 years ago by releasing F1 and losing a place in every single staff list (CTF included)

0 fucks were given and still.

As usual, the Ecuadorian is upset and must resort to using shitty, unfunny memes and insult to retain his non-existant reputation in this game.
Fuck off.

Yea, I care a lot about reputation, especially in this game LOL
Plus, why are you talking about reputation when you polack fuck got VAC banned at steam?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dnakrystianoo

Have fun losing faggot rofl

kthx bye
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 20, 2016, 05:37:43 pm »
still no evidence

just insults                             [ great proof that shows you're losing this one and you're so upset :D ]
insults
insults

summary of your replies lmfao

pretty good you bring my vac ban into this -

do you think that when valve catches a cheater cheating on one server, they should ban him only at one server and not at all of them?
that's your logic

ON ban should be server-wide
given the weight of this situation

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:43:54 pm by krystianoo »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 20, 2016, 05:43:13 pm »
Maybe I should bring 787 for the lulz, so he could show you how he created such thing, since he's from Ecuador won't be a big deal for me to contact him, just saying lol

I'll make things easier for you, here's the contact of him, call and get him here, lets see.
-- Image removed. --
If you want to invade someone's privacy by posting a phone number online do it somewhere else.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:52:03 pm by Thijn »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)