March 29, 2024, 01:20:01 pm

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 44951 times)

Thomas

Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #270 on: July 21, 2016, 07:55:54 pm »
i vouch for kamran innocence, despite his recent retarded activities ( impersonating of smoke2joints ) i still believe he wasn't involved in hacks sharing or using, as such no evidence can be found. his defending of ON was just a cause of loyalty which in the end he came to conclusion of whomever he was defending has been the real distributor of hacks so he left. he recently joined ON after rejection of his application here but 'de facto' ON management has been involved in hacks since start of year, nothing personal. he came to know about this after exposure of this topic created by krystianoo and recent debate on Wk photo session post. As ON management Hunting has already said that he wasn't given hacks even if he asked.

As Newk said

Why are the players  who leave [ON] being unbanned and the ones who stay aren't?
-Those players will only be unbanned if they didn't use/distribute the hacks, otherwise they will still be banned, except their ban duration will be 6 months instead of 1 year because they chose to distance themselves from the main source of the hacks(ANONIMUL). The players who choose to stay in the clan with ANONIMUL  there, are choosing to be associated with a person who created and distributed the hacks, which is why the ban duration for them is of 1 year.

In all situations, ANONIMUL gets a 1 year ban, for being the main cause in all of this.

ON CLAN

Guilty list:

K.:
- no actions despite knowledge (?), possibly sharing (?)

"possibly" means you have no clue or hard evidence whatsoever to frame him, this is not valid conclusion to put him on guilty list. the concept of sharing hacks contradicts on hunting response to kamran about "he was asking for hacks (just to be sure) but i rejected his request" unfortunately i'm too lazy to find the quote myself

think about it. :)

Edit: those who rank this post as a 'brain donor" were involved in using hacks and are selfish assholes

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 08:52:53 pm by Thomas »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 11 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 21, 2016, 08:50:32 pm »
Not trying to frame him, he can claim what he wants but after a certain situation (ill elaborate further tomorrow) I'm pretty sure he knew about this. Evidence wise he didn't share which is why I put (?) in my prev post
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

« Reply #272 on: July 21, 2016, 08:54:32 pm »
Not trying to frame him, he can claim what he wants but after a certain situation (ill elaborate further tomorrow) I'm pretty sure he knew about this. Evidence wise he didn't share which is why I put (?) in my prev post

then he is in the wrong category 'guilty'. would you mind fixing that?

lets suppose if he got a hint from someone about this hack agenda but he wasn't sure so he didn't argued on it without solid evidence on his own. keeping in silence a crime is a crime itself but without solid evidence you're just bumping into the hard brick wall without knowing how to break it. given the circumstances, it was in his best interest not to speak on it before this crack happened here.

innocent until proven guilty
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 09:00:46 pm by Thomas »
Cannot rate own posts

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 22, 2016, 06:39:20 am »

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 22, 2016, 07:21:44 am »

then he is in the wrong category 'guilty'. would you mind fixing that?

lets suppose if he got a hint from someone about this hack agenda but he wasn't sure so he didn't argued on it without solid evidence on his own. keeping in silence a crime is a crime itself but without solid evidence you're just bumping into the hard brick wall without knowing how to break it. given the circumstances, it was in his best interest not to speak on it before this crack happened here.

innocent until proven guilty
Why are you poking your nose in this thread anyways, you don't even know any ON member so personally, do you? see dude, this thread was made because they always had upper hand on us because of illegal modifications, you don't even play DM that much, i only see you wiping other's ass since 2011 and now too, i don't bother calling you a clan hopper, if you're trying to seek attention by being cool here, you're embarrassing yourself sir.

Coming to the thread, well i guess so there's no harm in allowing a few innocent members of them to play with us in servers, Wishwanath is clear, he's a kid who picked a wrong crew, Zeruel is clear too, and i know everything about Kakarot and rest so i won't say anything, you guys know better what to do..

Actually,lol
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #275 on: July 22, 2016, 07:28:06 am »
Why are you poking your nose in this thread anyways, you don't even know any ON member so personally, do you? see dude, this thread was made because they always had upper hand on us because of illegal modifications, you don't even play DM that much, i only see you wiping other's ass since 2011 and now too, i don't bother calling you a clan hopper, if you're trying to seek attention by being cool here, you're embarrassing yourself sir.
My answer to your argument is:
your knowledge in terms of technicality is below 0 so don't even try arguing

now serious stuff:

interesting... look at the date and i'm sure that those are the words of hunting, he's trying put up a weak logic. anyway i'll look into it too.

his defending of ON was just a cause of loyalty which in the end he came to conclusion of whomever he was defending has been the real distributor of hacks so he left.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 07:39:33 am by Thomas »
Cannot rate own posts

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 22, 2016, 07:32:07 am »
why are you pasting my quote which was directed to ethan in the first place?
this message of "K." is enough to put him in my suspect list
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 07:39:36 am by krystianoo »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #277 on: July 22, 2016, 07:36:32 am »

Alright, i'm just putting up the facts, however i cannot change your mind and i don't want to intrude into your suspect list. just give it a thought, because i see you're still confused about his actions, the (?) sign proves it.
this topic on kamran should not be discussed further.
Cannot rate own posts

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 22, 2016, 07:38:33 am »

Alright, i'm just putting up the facts, however i cannot change your mind and i don't want to intrude into your suspect list. just give it a thought, because i see you're still confused about his actions, the (?) sign proves it.
this topic on kamran should not be discussed further.
can't you just fuck off if you have nothing to do rather than quoting other's word..
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #279 on: July 22, 2016, 07:50:13 am »

yes
what are you afraid of? that i might prove how ignorant you are? oh wait! everyone knows that.
shit man..
your knowledge in terms of technicality is below 0 so don't even try arguing
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 07:56:22 am by Thomas »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 22, 2016, 07:53:34 am »
i have it on very good authority that he knew about this
he's going to stay in the guilty list
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #281 on: July 22, 2016, 08:42:16 am »
<%morphine> !afk drink coffee + scratch ballz
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 22, 2016, 12:04:38 pm »
Here is proper list, being honest.

ON CLAN

Hunting:
- sharing (?), doing nothing regarding the development and distribution of cheats, usage in private, maybe public as well

Anonimul:
- sharing, creating and using

Kakarot:
- sharing, doing nothing despite knowledge of such events (development/distribution) happening inside the clan, usage in private, maybe public as well

gh0st/kxz/voyaflex:
- sharing (to a large number), using, no actions despite knowledge

K.:
- no actions despite knowledge (sure), possibly sharing (?), usage in private, maybe public as well But he wasn't ever given hacks since the incident of kxz sharing hacks was done before he became ON. So he is innocent. Maybe he got from someone in the clan but no proof is to be found.

EaZYMP5:
- using, sharing (?), no actions despite knowledge Caught using Widescreen.

Stealth:
-sharing (possibly after leaving ON he might have shared with other players. Though no proof), using, no actions despite knowledge.
Edit: He wasn't given hacks neither used (confirmed). The video showing Rustam and stealth wall glitching in ec, he didn't have hacks. So listed as innocent.
logs:
Code: [Select]
[17:35:18]  Private (to StealtH^): did you share wallhack to anyone else ?
[17:35:30]  Private: StealtH^: lol
[17:35:33]  Private: StealtH^: i don't have wallhack
[17:35:54]  Private (to StealtH^): you did have. You were caught using it in ec
[17:36:00]  Private: StealtH^: nope
[17:36:11]  Private: StealtH^: just rustam was using it
[17:36:20]  Private: StealtH^: i was just shot
[17:36:28]  Private: StealtH^: i wasn(t using using anything
-Confirmed from members that he wasn't given hack by anyone.

Garjoka:
- no actions despite knowledge, using/sharing (?) He is innocent (correct me if he was caught using hacks).

Stonecold:
- brother of Kakarot, probably no actions despite knowledge, must be banned regardless Since he is innocent but will have to bear ban with me as we share same PC.

Rustam:
- usage. no actions despite knowledge

Innocent ONs and Ex-Ons:

DSHARD -> ON
Wishwanath -> ON
Trex -> ON
Dez -> ON
Zeruel -> ON
Newton/Vatan -> ex-ON
StoneCold -> ON (but as stated above he will be bearing ban with me).
Moskvish (tim) -> ex-ON
Hyperzon2 -> ex-ON
GigAByTe/Emi -> ex-ON
Sortex*-> ex-ON
mad_dog -> ex-ON
HARIS -> ex-ON
Garjoka/Stoner - ex-ON
Kamran/K -> ex-ON
Stealth -> ex-ON

Other players who have these hacks:

[uf]Chernobyl:
-Having F1, got from KxZ/gh0st/voyaflex (was caught using it in EC)

Awaix:
-F1, got form Chernobyl/KxZ as he was in group chat when kxz shared to chernobyl + he admitted himself that he was there (wasn't caught using it).

Harish:
-Wall Hack, got from Kxz.
Proof:

=Rk=Terrorboy:
-Wall Hack, got from Kxz.
Proof:

Other Suspects:
TLK.beatz, Thunderstorm and other Indian team members. 2 of their members (Harish and terrorboy) were given hacks, so possibly they were shared to others.

@Thomas, it will be last of my reply to you. Kamran was told not to fight on forums and we will handle things but he kept doing so (not our problem). And made more problems for himself and for us. Kamran thought we weren't even trying to get innocent ONs unbanned and he left ON so he don't get banned for what he hadn't done.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 12:57:04 pm by KakaroT »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 22, 2016, 12:42:24 pm »
like any of us can trust your words after x posts of lies and no admittance rofl

K.
usage in private, no actions despite knowledge
Eazymp5:
using (widescreen fix minimum), no actions despite knowledge, sharing - unknown

evidence can be provided to server / event administrators

my only doubt is Garjoka however I've asked your leader and he said he isn't innocent
so what, when are you guys going to get your statements to not conflict with themselves?

I also find it funny you say 'no proof' yet you accuse Beatz, etcetra. of having cheats without providing evidence yourself
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 12:45:45 pm by krystianoo »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 22, 2016, 12:55:04 pm »
like any of us can trust your words after x posts of lies and no admittance rofl
???

K.
usage in private
No proof is found, if he used in private or even own any of those hacks.

Eazymp5:
using (widescreen fix minimum), no actions despite knowledge, sharing - unknown
Added.

I also find it funny you say 'no proof' yet you accuse Beatz, etcetra. of having cheats without providing evidence yourself
No proof is why they are in suspect list. And if you even read that full line, it is explained why they are in suspect list.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 01:02:40 pm by KakaroT »