March 29, 2024, 06:09:10 am

Author Topic: WK Photo session 10th July 2016  (Read 11332 times)

Shemiqq

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: WK Photo session 10th July 2016
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2016, 12:36:49 am »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[EAF]King

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2016, 04:01:32 am »

Time to dive in :)

What honor said is TRULY right, and the one answer I've been looking for from any player all this time.

Most of the players here are competitive in the WORST POSSIBLE MANNER. (There, I already intensified my point by putting the text in red, size 14, bolded) Many are too eager to win. Too much eagerness gets the best of you. This is why I don't really try to get involved in any, if possible, except EAF, of course. This situation of the community in VC:MP has had quite a deal of toxicity because of people wanting power, wanting to win and brag about it like how Vegeta owned Imperfect Cell (ok enough putting weirdness) ;D

Many will say I've been taking sides because I play with the guys who hate WK since I'm good friends with some of those in their company like Karan, krystianoo and others. I also play with WK at times, which I have some really good friends there like morphine and Yuri, plus, I unknowingly brought the attention of some people into befriending me like HuntinG, which, for me is both a surprise, and, quite a relief regarding both sides, which made me realize this: some people in this world isn't yet closed towards a side they would choose, with HuntinG being the guy I least expect to be quite friendly towards me. In fact, I do expect that some people would really talk about me being an asshole because sometimes I play on the side of the anti-WK, and sometimes I play with the side of WK.

Since this thread is about WK, know this: the kind of strength and skill WK has is more than considerable. First of all, it's always quite a feat about how these Russians in a Vice War bring the lead to their team far away than anyone would expect to be. Of course on the losing side, it's really annoying, but admit it, they really prove their strength, and what's better about it is that the way to prove that is SIMPLE: they watch their backs. Always. That alone makes me more competitive. Look at how some people like I do try to break their defenses even if I die so many times. Most of the players, especially the toxic ones do not really realize the bright side of their presence is that it brings a really heavy competition, hence the motivation to surpass them without fucking them over if you ever win against them after! WK over the years have been a strong group, a tough adversary to many.

I just hope people in VC:MP stop the hate towards each other, and start being a community bearing the imperfections of the many. This has been possible for example, in the CS:GO pro scene, look, you rarely see people there cussing at each other feeding at their egos, how come we can't do it? Things would have been so way better. Tournaments would've been more enjoyable if we start being humble, keeping the banter to a level we can tolerate and have fun at, thus more events can arise, that is, if both the fear of having offensive arguments and attacks, and those actions itself would be gone.

I mean come on, WK just posted a thread with pictures of them together. The f**k is wrong with that? Why now, are there clusterfucks of nmioggagares arrive cursing at each other? This is almost a flame-and-hate thread. If you guys hate WK,either just rate it either brain donor or disagree or whatever would serve the purpose, or do something like a slow clap to at least show respect and congratulation that they had just bonded together, or just don't give a f**k at all. I bet this would be the same, should an anti-WK group would go make a post like this as well. The f**k is wrong with you?

I bet my country's stupid corrupted god-forsaken retarded nmioggagare laggjgey bicht ass that I'd get at least a brain donor rate from this.

My opinion, but as of now, I'm always right.  ::)

#longestpostaward
Agree Agree x 8 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2016, 06:39:55 pm »
Here are three facts:

• The 'toxicity' in the community is not new. This community has never been an entirely welcoming place, and there has (almost) always been a team like WK around. Think back to when ULK was big - arrogant, racist, abusive bastards who could play this game very well. The game itself has changed, however, with the advent of headshots, /spawnloc, /deathloc and /team.
  • The 'stupid kids' of the community are not new. The VC:MP playerbase, for at least the last 8 years, has included a majority of young, angry boys.
  • Competition in this mod has (almost) always relied on two groups that oppose each other strongly, and who abuse each other in the chatbox, on forums and in irc. KFJ vs DnA, SkT vs MK, VU vs MK, XE vs LW, LUNet vs GTANet, VU vs ULK, and now Anti-WK vs WK.

This is why, assuming that they are not using any modifications to give them an artificial advantage, the growth of WK is not a bad thing. If everyone got along nicely then the game would become boring; there would be less motivation to kick each other's asses. Drama is not only a perennial feature of VC:MP, it is essential to its survival.

P.S. Krystianoo is winning because his rants are amazing.
P.P.S. Morphine, I knew the 'winning' comment would draw you in, which was half of the reason I made it  ;D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:47:24 pm by Charley »
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Thomas

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2016, 07:04:26 pm »
Here are three facts:

• The 'toxicity' in the community is not new. This community has never been an entirely welcoming place, and there has (almost) always been a team like WK around. Think back to when ULK was big - arrogant, racist, abusive bastards who could play this game very well. The game itself has changed, however, with the advent of headshots, /spawnloc, /deathloc and /team.
  • The 'stupid kids' of the community are not new. The VC:MP playerbase, for at least the last 8 years, has included a majority of young, angry boys.
  • Competition in this mod has (almost) always relied on two groups that oppose each other strongly, and who abuse each other in the chatbox, on forums and in irc. KFJ vs DnA, VU vs MK, XE vs LW, LUNet vs GTANet, VU vs ULK, and now Anti-WK vs WK.

This is why, assuming that they are not using any modifications to give them an artificial advantage, the growth of WK is not a bad thing. If everyone got along nicely then the game would become boring; there would be less motivation to kick each other's asses. Drama is not only a perennial feature of VC:MP, it is essential to its survival.

P.P.S. Morphine, I knew the 'winning' comment would draw you in, which was half of the reason I made it  ;D

i could put up a long reading note on this, but f**k why? this thread is damn too funny lol.
i agree with charley, there will be and should be opposition or else vc:mp WILL become boring nonetheless there will be no concept of clanwars or team death match. Vice City is a game of violence if everyone begin to play fair then whats the point of clans and groups? i ain't referring to use of slang language and its abundance use but there always will be opposing forces, this is what vc:mp is based on. for now i'm neutral as always.
Cannot rate own posts

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2016, 07:29:46 pm »
I remember how I was welcomed by the real community in old days.Most of the players were mature enough to understand killing or being killed is nothing.

lol why the hell are you expecting maturity from an online gaming community ffs? :P Just like any other online game, we are having our share of immature whining kids, apparently in very large numbers and significantly out numbering the sensible ones.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2016, 07:39:49 pm »

Funny Funny x 2 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2016, 08:06:29 pm »

;D
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2016, 08:12:49 pm »
Don't forget threads asking if VC:MP is dead every nine months

EDIT:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 08:17:00 pm by stormeus »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2016, 08:54:42 pm »

yeah if only they made sense along with being amazing(ly long)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2016, 09:08:42 pm »

yeah if only they made sense along with being amazing(ly long)

I dunno, I don't agree with all of his points, but I think they make sense.

[EAF]King

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2016, 12:22:49 am »
Here are three facts:

• Competition in this mod has (almost) always relied on two groups that oppose each other strongly, and who abuse each other in the chatbox, on forums and in irc. KFJ vs DnA, SkT vs MK, VU vs MK, XE vs LW, LUNet vs GTANet, VU vs ULK, and now Anti-WK vs WK.

Sure, it would be boring without some opposition around, that's why we bring competition to the community, but not to the point of being rebellious towards other people for completely no reason at all, or being blatantly rude when someone wants to open himself/herself to others. It's too abhorrent, really, that today for a fact that it has reached VCMP to the point only few are welcoming to newbies, only few clans do! I'll give you guys one good example. Was Ra, a competent Japanese player, which I personally think, is stronger than even most ON and TRC guys, was given a chance when he tried to play on known servers at my personal request? No, he was banned outright in multiple servers, with one very particular server (let's just hide it by the name of XE) which I was given info that the reason was "Forbidden country." with some additional remarks upon questioning that "We don't welcome POSSIBLE hackers and of course hentai" and was considered a hacker by some of the players around here just because he's Japanese. I bet most here would do the same now. If this would be the case, I simply would've terrorized majority of the players, since I would easily get away with it anyway, with me being close to some of the management of the other servers, right? The fact that I'll be banned from some servers or events because of personal grudges is an exception. Well, no, because I'm committed to make people enjoy the game, whether by handling rebellious or immature people and mature people alike. I'm lucky enough there isn't a video about my failures in VCMP with discriminations in it. I don't mind losing and dying a lot, but being discriminated by 4-year-old kids and toddlers should be a thing to ponder.

The toxicity might be normal for VCMP, but the fact exists that only few people now try to bear the toxicity, the many imperfections of an online community. Soon enough when most of those guys leave, I'm pretty certain, for example, administrators of some events like XAD or VW or EAD would ban people who would try to apply for the particular event even before the event itself, like some members of WK, EAF, ON, TRC, VU and whoever else. Would you want an online community thrive on immaturity, without even a shred of even a few matured players? It's becoming closer to that each and every moment. I'm not even exaggerating.

The truth has been told.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

[MLP]Rarity

• Likes to post
  • Best Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2016, 02:00:06 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2016, 03:05:15 pm »
lmgaso more pics plz
im whant more drametic status
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2016, 03:13:06 pm »
yes

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Thomas

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2016, 03:47:34 pm »
no. meet more VUs
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)
Cannot rate own posts