login
March 28, 2024, 09:56:37 am

Author Topic: VRocker - Hosting  (Read 1579 times)

eduardoleoni

• View Profile
VRocker - Hosting
« on: September 27, 2013, 12:57:43 am »
Dear sirs,

I'm not sure if i'm in the right board, so if i'm not, please move this topic to the correct board.

My clan partner has bought here: vrocker-hosting.co.uk a server with 12 slots to host my VCMP Server but he got no news about the owners of the host. He sent i'm email but nobody replied, I also sent, nobody replied, I looked on IRC, but again, I could not find anyone.

I know you from Vice Underdogs has nothing to do with it, but you may know how can I get in touch to talk about this, as I've got no replies so far.

I Appreciate your help, best regards.
Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VRocker - Hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 07:11:55 am »
Try poking V-rocker around on IRC, LUnet. He usually hangs around on the miami dade channel :P
Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Seph

• Regular
  • AKA Majora Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 08:35:10 am »
Whoever voted this guy brain donor is an asshole  :thumbsdown:
Agree Agree x 15 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Quote from: My Hero
people are complaining about the sync (0.4) because they're unwilling to adapt to a modified fighting style that consists of things like actually shooting a person's body after they're knocked down by shotguns. (Players actually think this is an unreasonable change.

Detonator

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 01:08:27 pm »
Whoever voted this guy brain donor is an asshole  :thumbsdown:
YURI IS AN ASSHOLE! xD
You can find Vrocker on #Miami-dade , just click here :
http://irc.liberty-unleashed.co.uk:9090/?channels=Miami-dade
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

eduardoleoni

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 01:15:22 pm »
Hi guys, thanks you all!

He finally decided to send the server info ._.
He replied not a single email, gave no excuse or whatever because of the delay...

Whenever I finish the configuration of it I give the IP to you guys and I meet you there.

See ya
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 01:19:26 pm »
Hi guys, thanks you all!

He finally decided to send the server info ._.
He replied not a single email, gave no excuse or whatever because of the delay...

Whenever I finish the configuration of it I give the IP to you guys and I meet you there.

See ya
Because i told him. :P
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

eduardoleoni

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 10:56:23 pm »
LOL

Thanks ahhahaa
Funny Funny x 1 (list)