April 24, 2024, 11:58:36 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 14768 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2017, 09:43:21 am »
I didn't visit MK's forum since my last departure lol
Are you sure?.
^^
then who was that guy few weeks ago begging for chance for getting in MK again and got ignored by MK's leaders? oh so you mean that was your brother because you both play vcmp on same pc as your brother told me that you guys are poor? if yes then i'll pray for you forsure. =)
why bringing my brother application here?,anyway We're not poor he was saying that just for fun he likes jokes thats all and you don't know our physical and economic situation so how you're judging without trying living here and trying our life?
if you're talking about we're poor then see this your coin or pakistan rupee means nothing for Egyptian Coin and see this this already proves everything we are not poor but your country is,despite the fact that our physical and economic are fucked up these days but we're still better than pakistan.
I'm sorry guys but he forced me to do this,go pray for your country raiden i said before to karan that i don't want useless pages now you came making more useless pages than him you're going off topic if i can just lock this application till i get denied/accepted w/e the decision is but i can't.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:45:00 am by Trex »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2017, 09:56:01 am »
lmao, ask your brother  didn't he told   me seriously that you guys are poor and also he told me that your cousin came to your home from out of city and you guys play vcmp together from one pc and that guy i mean your cousin is interested in SS? xD,
P.S i've wrote all the truth about you and your brother i'm not gonna post here again on your app topic  but be aware of it if you lie again for anything and if i'll be aware of it i'll post here again if it will needed, greetings.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 10:00:06 am by Raid3n^ »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bart's Work

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2017, 09:58:00 am »
I didn't lie lol i know that lying won't help me also i didn't know that my brother trolled you O0
i am being honest here. thats it!
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2017, 10:11:45 am »
hi, <ImKiki> [17:51] <&ViceLand-1> [UID1 Alias] UID1: 34c8745555040fff3b9e9e57f341c3305c8790c1 Name used: DeZ, Trex, DeZ^, Sama

yea your brother was trolling me , here's the prove that you, your brother, and that cousin who is/was interested in SS play from one/same pc
p.s atleast we Pakistani vcmp players have  our own pc = personals computers not like you.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Bart's Work

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2017, 10:13:18 am »
this is our family personal pc we have another one but it wercked gonna fix later and sama is my sister lol no cousins playing from my pc meh

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2017, 11:24:01 am »
STOP JUST STOP  GOD DAMN IT, JUST STOP FOR LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!
Agree Agree x 7 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2017, 11:49:24 am »
hi, <ImKiki> [17:51] <&ViceLand-1> [UID1 Alias] UID1: 34c8745555040fff3b9e9e57f341c3305c8790c1 Name used: DeZ, Trex, DeZ^, Sama

yea your brother was trolling me , here's the prove that you, your brother, and that cousin who is/was interested in SS play from one/same pc
p.s atleast we Pakistani vcmp players have  our own pc = personals computers not like you.
Yet you lag horribly and Trex or his siblings are still capable of playing, Sama is small, Dez is only 13,it's only Trex who require a pc, so why they need to waste more money in machines? yeah I hate trex but since you generalised and went personnel, it provoked me to reply you, smartass.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2017, 01:59:24 pm »
Jesus fuck, this application is a mess.

You have the support of some of our members, and not others. Those who don't support you appear to have fairly strong opinions against you, and I don't see anyone who has a strong opinion in your favour at the moment.

For that reason I'd like to close this app, but we should leave it open for another day or two so that any VU can say something if they don't want it to be denied.

If we do deny you, I once again advise waiting a couple of months before re-applying. This will show your loyalty, and will give our players more chance to get to know you.

TL;DR: VUs, let's leave this app open for 2 days. If you object to it being denied, say something. Otherwise in 2 days it will be denied. Cheers pals.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2017, 02:45:40 pm »
I'm not against closing this app, I just think it's pretty low that some people here are attacking others because they think they're poor. Please keep your shitty fucking opinions out of this board forever, thanks.
Agree Agree x 8 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 8 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2017, 06:22:10 pm »
What the hell is going on in this application? Who is Hunting and why should we care? I can't parse what's going on here when half the forum thinks posting a screenshot with no context is some kind of damning evidence that should force us to close this app.
Hunting is one of the culprit of VC:MP, his crew is the reason behind availability of retarded unfair mods like speedgear, wall hack, y axis fix, Trex is their former clan member who left ON for MK and left MK within 2 weeks, because found nothing in their private boards to leak to ONs, now targeting VU with fake propaganda, gl
And his crew still pwn retarded people like karan.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2017, 06:37:07 pm »
and then everyone questions me why I used to ddos ppl
Funny Funny x 11 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2017, 09:30:13 pm »
What the hell is going on in this application? Who is Hunting and why should we care? I can't parse what's going on here when half the forum thinks posting a screenshot with no context is some kind of damning evidence that should force us to close this app.
Hunting is one of the culprit of VC:MP, his crew is the reason behind availability of retarded unfair mods like speedgear, wall hack, y axis fix, Trex is their former clan member who left ON for MK and left MK within 2 weeks, because found nothing in their private boards to leak to ONs, now targeting VU with fake propaganda, gl
You provoked him and he replied you back, which is 50 50, make one more reply and i swear to God i will come to you and will slap you so hard and you will remember  that slap in your next life as well.

People like you make me sick, you saw at least 3 admins said don't reply here but God knows what kind of worm he added in your ass hole and that makes you reply like this, pathetic people.
Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2017, 10:40:55 pm »
Agree Agree x 9 Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Hiki

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • 私は存在しません
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2017, 11:59:07 pm »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

God is dead.

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2017, 12:33:29 am »
You provoked him and he replied you back, which is 50 50, make one more reply and i swear to God i will come to you and will slap you so hard and you will remember  that slap in your next life as well.

People like you make me sick, you saw at least 3 admins said don't reply here but God knows what kind of worm he added in your ass hole and that makes you reply like this, pathetic people.
I said the truth. and if it hurts, then I can do anything of your paining ass.
Please consult a doctor and get yourself checked 100% so that, any kind of bad things like butthurtness etc will not remain in you and you will be clean. Thanks.
P.S: I can also abuse you but I will not because I'm not a bad person like you.