login
March 29, 2024, 03:44:18 pm

Author Topic: So sorry  (Read 1453 times)

Foxtrot

So sorry
« on: August 30, 2010, 05:33:27 pm »
I'm leaving the clan

It was a pleasure to be with you guys. I'm sorry if I dissapointed any of you or let you down. I still respect you guys as in the first day I joined. Good Luck!!!  ;)
Cannot rate own posts

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: So sorry
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 06:01:21 pm »
Why? :(
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 06:12:54 pm »
:o Why?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 06:49:51 pm »
:( :( :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(   :( :(  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Why?

Good Luck Foxtrot,
You will be dearly missed.  :'(
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 06:52:20 pm by Maverick »

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 02:23:51 am »
So..... WHY??????

;) GL Mate!

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 08:00:42 am »
yeh omfg, why??

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Foxtrot

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 08:18:10 am »
Again, I don't blame you guys for anything but the main cause is the clan's inactivity. I know it's not your fault for being inactive and that real life problems occur so you don't have to explain that to me, i'm perfectly aware of this. Also I play in lw and hunting arena most of the time, and you guys play more in xe so even if you are active i'll never meet you ingame this way.
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 04:53:35 pm »
Yeah i agree with Fox...

Pretty much the only [VU]'s i see is just Veteran and Knucis.

Almost every day when i look at ULK.. i see at least 2 - 4 every day..

Nobody is ever present to participate in CW's , so we start getting mad at each other after the war because we lost or something...

There is just too much inactivity in [VU]...   :(

Foxtrot

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 05:10:51 pm »
I'm happy you understand me w/o all that blaming and flaming thing when some1 leaves the clan  :D. Hope everybody thinks the same as you.
Cannot rate own posts

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 06:57:49 pm »
Yeh im not playing so much in servers anymore, ive sticked with xe, and i sometimes play there too, school started again for me and ive been busy with preparations, i gotta finish this class, its important for me, sometimes, u just have to forget the game for some time and focus on a thing that you really want, so maybe someone agrees with me and thats why they are not so active ingame. But, O cmon, u cant leave us just for that, you just wait, be patient, we may do a real comeback, that means we will be a lot active, just wait..but since your gone..i think you wont hope on it anymore..

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 07:24:18 pm »
Sandisk, he applied for DnA :p And 8 DUs applied too.

GL Foxtrot.

VUs are active. Not that much in-game tho. Just take a look at me, Thijn, Charley, Sandisk, Veteran. We are active in IRC, and on forums.

Foxtrot

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 07:58:50 pm »
Yeh im not playing so much in servers anymore, ive sticked with xe, and i sometimes play there too, school started again for me and ive been busy with preparations, i gotta finish this class, its important for me, sometimes, u just have to forget the game for some time and focus on a thing that you really want, so maybe someone agrees with me and thats why they are not so active ingame. But, O cmon, u cant leave us just for that, you just wait, be patient, we may do a real comeback, that means we will be a lot active, just wait..but since your gone..i think you wont hope on it anymore..
Sorry SanDisk,.. really sorry :'(
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 08:33:18 pm »
Hmm i never join mIRC anymore... IRC chatting make me wanna go to sleep :zzzz (snore)

Foxtrot: GL in DnA! [VU] will miss ya!

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 08:36:51 pm »
I do agree with everything what Sandisk said, but it's your decision and i respect it anyway, so i can just wish you good luck in future and salute you just like the old Veteran does in my avatar.

It was pleasure working with you.

Veteran.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 07:27:32 am »
I hope you have fun at DnA, take care ;)

- Thijn

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"