login
March 28, 2024, 09:31:12 pm

Author Topic: Application - PaiN.  (Read 4944 times)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - PaiN.
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2017, 07:52:24 pm »
Guys , do not get confused with other people, killerkid been using my nickname , I just came in with "PaiN." Which carries a point at the end. "." A friend today informed me that a person entered with my nick on EAD server, that person entered with "[VU] PaiN" if some saw it, it's not me
Let me correct your mistakes.

1.Argonath RPG Server.
2.5 Months Old Nick.
3.As i said 5 months old nick , i didn't knew about you that time.
4.After he asked me i changed my nick in LW and EC.
5.I left Argonath for 5 months and now i came back on it and you started abusing me.
6.I never came with VU tag.
7.Im pretty sure i never came with Pain name on EAD.
i request admins to check my ip ulias or whatever on EAD and i can go home peacefully without a fight :v .

He even tried to kill me and forgotten other opponents , but you need skills son.
In this image the server of the event "El Riesgo de La Habana" clearly shows what was done recently. You left CF a long time ago, even before this event was held and reconnected with my nickname ... and you say that 5 months ago not use it?

I just wanted to say friends that I only use "PaiN.

The Admins of Argonath RPG server usually don't shows up , that's why it took me time to get my nick changed.

and i wanted to tell friends that im not [VU]PaiN and I no more use your nick after you asked.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2017, 10:24:24 pm »
Are you using Google translate?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2017, 01:40:23 pm »
Yes , i use it because don't understand some words

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2017, 05:30:08 pm »
Yes , i use it because don't understand some words
You should improve it to join here, we are not a spanish clan.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2017, 05:31:37 pm »
Nop.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2017, 08:20:34 pm »
Pain, you seem like a very nice guy, but I'm not sure if your English is at the right level to join our clan right now.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2017, 11:46:00 pm »
I really want join in this clan , i will to learn more english in those days but pls no give me a NO for vote because this reason , i am sure what in those days i learn more english

Edit: this is written with my personal words , this no was written with traslate
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 11:56:39 pm by PaiN. »
Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Kamla^

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2017, 08:54:12 am »
Good Luck

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2017, 02:27:22 pm »
Hi, you don't need to worry, because I'm about to mention all the reasons you should work on, before denial. The reason why members don't get along with you is due to your English language, it's hardly understandable, your interaction with more members, and trust issues. Firstly about your English Language, try making it more understandable, when in your English class, focus on the teacher, and trust me, your English will get better day by day. Try communicating with more members, and show them that you are improving, like teaming up with them. That's why you're not really getting along with the majority. Good luck man!

8 voted positively, and 15 voted negatively.
Denied.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.